Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:16 PM

Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You (35732 Views)

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / Do You Know What Your Husband Does For A Living? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
It doesn’t take too long to realise that your husband/ partner was just infatuated by your looks and doesn’t love you deeply for life. These fickle minded guys need to be dorged a lot of times before committing with them in a relationship. They get too desparate to know if the girl has same feelings for them and when they are confirmed that she would never leave them, they lose interest. It is time for women to check if the man has genuine feelings for them so that it isn’t too late to part ways.Here are some signs that your husband does not like you.

Signs that your husband does not like you are:

1.He is always busy for you but has all the time for his friends, family and colleagues. He looks very happy all the time and hardly feels for not meeting or talking to you.

2.Whenever you talk to him, he has no topics to dicuss with you. His words lack love and you feel it to be very general, as though you are talking to a stranger.

3.You always find him busy on phone, frequent messaging and social networking. He loves travelling with friends or alone and dresses up differently.

4.Whenever you discuss about making a family, he finds reasons to skip from responsibilities. Husbands, who no longer want to continue will not want children from the partner. You often find them cribbing and feeling bad for making a choice of marrying you.

5.These husbands hardly remember birthdays and all those sweet moments, as they are more keen on building a new future.
These are the signs that your husband does not like you

http://www.jeloser.info/2017/03/signs-that-your-husband-does-not-like.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by McBrooklyn(m): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why will 'em husbands like them when the wife material in some ladies is not even enough to sew a G-String... cheesy

I am in my house, oya come and beat me... tongue

58 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Davash222(m): 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
So the husband need to remember sweet moments and birthdays to prove that he loves you Hope, you will eat the sweet moments when there is no food in the house??

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Davash222(m): 4:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:
Why will 'em husbands like them when the wife material in some ladies is not even enough to sew a G-String... cheesy

Lols

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by McBrooklyn(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Davash222:
Lols
Boss of life... I hail Ooo...!!! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Davash222(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Boss of life... I hail Ooo...!!! cheesy
I see you Baba.

11 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by McBrooklyn(m): 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Davash222:
I see you Baba.
Anything for your boy now?? cheesy
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
McBrooklyn:

lol, big mouth

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by McBrooklyn(m): 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
UniQuegrACE:
lol, big mouth

Lol, the devil is a liar... And I'm the truth tongue
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by techq: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
sad
Op

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by wikiadamin: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Blac Chyna Looking So Hot in New Photos

http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/blac-chyna-looking-so-hot-in-new-photos.html?m=1

Busty and controversial Instagram hottie, Roman Goddess puts her 'water-melon' on display (Photo)
http://www.wikinaija.com.ng/2017/03/busty-and-controversial-instagram.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
How can someone who doesn't like me be my husband?

People keep marrying for the wrong reasons. After reading all the menopause threads and threats on NL_ a young lady will go jump into marriage with any man.

7 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by lovetterrison(m): 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Shoro Niyen'

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
How on earth will I marry a man who doesn't like me?.

4 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by PetrePan(m): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sometimes no be say he no like you..na money no dey..

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where's Apostle's wife's opinion? grin

"When he watches too many Daniella Okeke's movies" angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Divay22(f): 5:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hmm
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by eseun11: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
PaperLace:
How can someone who doesn't like me be my husband?
People keep marrying for the wrong reasons.
All for the money
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Mrcapability7: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
trash op u are trash

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by aguiyi2: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Op, you no make sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na todaygrin
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by soberdrunk(m): 5:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
............and one woman will read this, swallow it hook, line and sinker and start acting on it and before you know it "divorce"!!! Op your plan is to destroy homes abi? angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by lovethchioma(f): 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
He doesn't love you deeply yet he married you? Ayam not understanding...

4 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Tufunky: 5:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Or he could just want some space.

3 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by idbami2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
I think marriage most times require much more dahn love.. You need to be committed and disciplined..

The fact daht yyou think yyou love somebody don't mean daht yyou're not gon' see somebody better, somebody good lookin'..

The respect I have for couples who have been married for over 30years, is tremendous.. Stayin' with someone for daht long can be terrifyin', even with 'love'..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Temmmmy120(m): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
When dem women too will look good at first sight...come next 6 months dey turn another thing

2 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by sekundosekundo: 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by fineboynl(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
some people don't show love. it's not true that don't love.
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Signs That Your Husband Does Not Like You by sisisioge: 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Sheet happens, I know...but how is it possible for people who don't like each other to be married?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot / Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / 6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.