Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie (83002 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Reconciles With Pastor David Ibiyeomie; She Now Attends His Church / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor To Pastor David Ibiyeomie: "Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I'll Expose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Opengates(m): 11:32am On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=cummando post=54651012]What?
Truth be said she sabi talk
But...
But why report her to the law?
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
1. What happened to forgive your brother 70 x 7 times everyday?
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
3. What happened to being Christ like?
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

IT'S A PITY. YOUR POST SHOWS THAT YOU HAD ALREADY BACKSLIDED BEFORE NOW...JUST LOOKING FOR EXCUSES TO CARRY OUT YOUR DESIRE NOW...

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by distilledwalex(m): 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=Ashleydolls post=54652494] dumb ass. Use your brain[/quote

He pain you cos i don burst ur kidney ba.. onye ara
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Stone03: 12:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
Nairaboi:

If u and I will align to your myopic view in the subject matter. Then Ibori is an ex-convict? Gbam! but it will not be out of place to say that as a matter of fact, even though he is a criminal who rose to echelon heights through politics and some aspect of criminality, he still has better "know how and stronghold in the country and worldwide".
So who are you? So I can google in search of ur name and that of the other cretin. . .

There you are, airing your point out of myopia. In a sane society, will Ibori be moving about with his head high? That Nigeria is violating the law of public conduct does not make a standard for judgement. If google has become the standard of judgement for integrity, u can as well google the names like shekau, Osama bin Laden e.t.c u ll also get host of names that the society regrets mentioning.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
felaismyhero:
well,i have never heard muslims talk of their God defending them,even their prophet fought whenever he was provoked,but in d bible,d ministers are said to be flaming fires that shouldnt be touched,i didnt like it when pastor e a adeboye told d slain woman in abuja's family not to try prosecute her killers,but dats the christ way he said.
Allow God to judge.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by samblaks(m): 3:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
ok o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by marcopollo(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2017
cummando:
What?
Truth be said she sabi talk
But that's because she is a woman
And a journalist!!!
But why report her to the law?
I'm a christian but I am beginning to rethink my stance.Maybe I should just serve Jesus my way because these pastors are really contradicting what Jesus taught.
1. What happened to forgive your brother 70 x 7 times everyday?
2. If Jesus vex for those wey wan crucify am then shebi he will send better thunder wey dey twerk in the presence of the most high to fire Pilate and the pharisees so them go free am.....and by doing that no salvation for us.
3. What happened to being Christ like?
4. Since na devil Una tell us say e dey use them why don't Mr pastor just pray and let the devil be ashamed?
5. They told us trials will come....but we should stand fast....pastor this na trial....why not stand fast and look unto the most high as you've been teaching us?

Olunloyo deserves nuclear bomb from any body but coming from a so called man of God..... I give up!

Seun.....come teach me how to be an atheist! E be like say na lie these people don dey lie give me all these years.
Lol! I swaar, you funny die! cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by Nobody: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2017
cummando:

Do you want a fight? You're no match for me. Its called freedom of speech . I just used mine. Read more

Fight? Absolutely not! I don't fight pigs, even if you win, you end up getting in the mud
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Sent To Port-Harcourt Prison For 'Defaming' Pastor David Ibiyeomie by samblaks(m): 12:14pm On Apr 29, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

AY's 37th Birthday Cakes From Zenith, Gtbank, TREM Church, Others (pics) / Fela Kuti Beaten Severely By Soldiers (Throwback Photo) / Top 12 Sexiest Nollywood Actors 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.