Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Whats Wrong In Telling Your Fellow Man This? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Whats Wrong In Telling Your Fellow Man This? (563 Views)

Driver Kicks Lady Out Of His Car For Telling Him “Your Head Is Not There.” / This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats Wrong In Telling Your Fellow Man This? by TVTKOKO(m): 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
This incident happened in the bank today based on eye witness.

I was in the bank today when i heard a sudden noise(not really shouting sha) coming from a man working in the bank. He was like, in his words "please do not ever send me this again!" bla bla bla.
On enquiry about what happened, i was told that a man who happens to be a customer in the bank, sent him a short note on a piece of paper reading "i love your suit, and i love how you bounce in them" thats all!
I was like seriously?? Is it supposed to mean anything? In my view, it was just a complement that needed a thank you. Anyways, the man felt embarassed because some people felt he shouldn't have written it on a paper but I really don't find anything wrong with it.
So nairalanders, let's hear your opinion

Lalasticlala whats your take?
Re: Whats Wrong In Telling Your Fellow Man This? by stephleena(f): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
TVTKOKO:
This incident happened in the bank today based on eye witness.

I was in the bank today when i heard a sudden noise(not really shouting sha) coming from a man working in the bank. He was like, in his words "please do not ever send me this again!" bla bla bla.
On enquiry about what happened, i was told that a man who happens to be a customer in the bank, sent him a short note on a piece of paper reading "i love your suit, and i love how you bounce in them" thats all!
I was like seriously?? Is it supposed to mean anything? In my view, it was just a complement that needed a thank you. Anyways, the man felt embarassed because some people felt he shouldn't have written it on a paper but I really don't find anything wrong with it.
So nairalanders, what's your opinion
lol

1 Like

Re: Whats Wrong In Telling Your Fellow Man This? by stephleena(f): 5:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
nothing really bad shaa..but you know the likes of bobriskys are everywhere.. man on suit doesn't want his anus busted.
Re: Whats Wrong In Telling Your Fellow Man This? by stephleena(f): 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
man on suit,allergic to anus drillers.
Re: Whats Wrong In Telling Your Fellow Man This? by Edwinmason(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
stephleena:
man on suit,allergic to anus drillers.
he is nt a fan of yansh buster
Re: Whats Wrong In Telling Your Fellow Man This? by Nne5: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
cheesy Lwkmd
Re: Whats Wrong In Telling Your Fellow Man This? by subtlemee(f): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
There's a subtle message in it and probably that's not the first encounter

(1) (Reply)

... / Nigerian Army Establish New University In Borno / Help....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.