Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered (20823 Views)

Robbers & Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered / See The Faces Of Criminals Arrested By Bauchi Police & Weapons Recovered(pics) / Weapons Bauchi Police Recovered From Kidnappers With The Help Of A Hunter (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by ebosie11(f): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
CP'S PRESS BRIEFING:

In order to further stem the tide of kidnappings, Rape and armed banditry in the State. The Command has sustained its operations relying on actionable intelligence and arrested the following suspects;-
ARREST OF SUSPECTED KIDNAPPERS: On the 13/3/2017 following intelligence report, police detectives attached command Anti-kidnapping unit arrested the following syndicate:
Umar Yusuf male, aged 30yrs of Jinbin Village in Ganjuwa LGA of Bauchi State.
Mustapha Abbas male, aged 25yrs of the same address.
Suspects conspired and stormed the residence of one Ahmadu Dadin male of Jinbim village with offensive weapons, beat up his family members and demanded ransom of Five Hundred Thousand (N500,000) or they will come back and kidnap his entire family members.
Discreet investigation led to the arrest of the syndicate and they have all confessed to the crime. Suspects would soon be charged to Court as soon as investigation is concluded.
Exhibits recovered include:
Hand written paper with phone number
Two Hand sets
Sim Cards used for negotiating ransom
Bow and Arrow
Stick and other incriminating items
ARREST OF SUSPECTED KIDNAPPER: On the 12/3/2017, the command Anti-kidnapping unit arrested one Abubakar Mohammed male, aged 33yrs of Baya in Ganjuwa LGA of Bauchi
Suspect conspired with two others now at large and kidnapped one Alhaji Yahaya Rabiu male, aged 40yrs of Baya village and took him to Buzum forest in Ganjuwa LGA of Bauchi State.
Hostage was released after paying ransom of Seven Hundred Thousand Naira (N700,000).
Suspect voluntarily confessed and would be charged to Court as soon as investigation is concluded.
ARREST OF SUSPECTED HIRED KILLERS: Also Police detectives attached to Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) Bauchi in collaboration with Alkaleri Division also arrested the following syndicate:
Isa B. Masu male, aged 29yrs of Nasawara Ward, Kaduna
Umar Mohammed male, aged 34yrs of Billiri in Gombe State and,
Abdulkareem Abdullahi male, aged 29yrs of the same address.
Suspects conspired with one Kabiru Mohammed Gani, staff of National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Gombe State Command and attempted to kill one Ishiaku Auta aged 29yrs of Kaduna State along Alkaleri-Futuk Road.
Victim was stabbed severally on his lower abdomen/Head and abandoned in the bush by the assailants.
Scene visited by the Police and victim rushed to General Hospital Alkaleri, was in coma for three days before he regained consciousness.
Exhibits recovered from the suspects include:
Twenty Donkey Skin Valued N830,000
Three Million Naira Cash misappropriated from their Chinese partner in Kaduna
One Light Green Mitsubishi Car with Registration No. BS-494-YAB belonging to the NDLEA staff used in conveying the assailants to the crime scene.
ARREST OF A SUSPECTED RAPIST: On the 8/3/2017 at about 0900hrs, the Command also arrested one Sani Abubakar male, aged 39yrs of Dutsen Tanshi and Usman Hassan male, aged 33yrs of the same address
Suspects lured a 6 years old girl and had unlawful carnal knowledge with her at a primary school in Dutsen Tanshi area of Bauchi.
Unfortunately, two of the suspects were victims teachers at the same Primary School.
ARREST OF A SUSPECTED RAPIST: On the 12/3/2017 at about 12:00hrs, Police detectives attached Burra Division arrested one Abdulkareem Wada male, aged 20yrs of Magani Ward in Burra Town, Ningi LGA. Suspect had unlawful carnal knowledge with a 4 years old girl who happens to be his close relative. Victim was rushed to Burra General Hospital for medical examination.
Finally, four suspects were charged to Court while seven others are assisting the Police with useful information after which they would be charged to Court for prosecution.
The Command assured members of the public of its commitment towards ensuring safety and security in the State. People should feel free to come forward with any reasonable information that could help the Command in promoting Law and Order in the State, please.

CP GARBA BABA UMAR
COMMISSIONER OF POLICE,
BAUCHI STATE COMMAND,
BAUCHI.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/bauchi-police-parade-kidnappersphotos.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by ebosie11(f): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2017

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Rotjijatau(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
I advice people to always stay away from crime cos if you enter prison you'll see that freedom alone is more than money.... I drop my pen for the person below..... but come oooo. I made it to FTC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by emeijeh(m): 6:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nice
Our police egunje paddies don dey work o

*but wetin masking tape dey do for those arö métà phones?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by subtlemee(f): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Local amateur kidnappers,couldn't help but laugh at their weapons,this one's na apprenticeship them dey practise

Thank God they got caught
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Davash222(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
emeijeh:
Nice Our police egunje paddies don dey work o

*but wetin masking tape dey do for those arö métà phones?
The phones are exhibit. So, the masking tape is to number the exhibits

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by tossedbae(f): 6:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nice one ,police

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by olatade(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
kudos to the police...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Flexherbal(m): 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
The wicked must not go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by SNIPER123: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by heavenhug: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
good work
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by blessme2019(m): 8:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
God bless the Police
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Shaballantin(m): 8:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
Police Weldon sir
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Pearly255(f): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by ipobarecriminals: 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
sad see dry thread cos our usual customers aka Flaties aren't involved,we say,thank God . Cut off their ears with Dat cutlass
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 8:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
arrows? hahahahaha

pls am not understanding
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by dadavivo: 8:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Rotjijatau:
I advice people to always stay away from crime cos if you enter prison you'll see that freedom alone is more than money.... I drop my pen for the person below
are you advising as an exconvict?
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Richy4(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
subtlemee:
Local amateur kidnappers,couldn't help but laugh at their weapons,this one's na apprenticeship them dey practise

Even the one that went to people's house face to face and practically demand for ransom smiley
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by buffalowings: 8:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
thunder fire the devil

see fine lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
At least these will be off our roads undecided
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Davifeghe(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
In now i believe that hell is real, because people like this, can neverever end up in desame place with me
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by bayelsaowei(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Has anyone noticed that kidnapping is now occurring more in other regions than in the Niger delta??..
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Owill1(m): 8:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Rotjijatau:
I advice people to always stay away from crime cos if you enter prison you'll see that freedom alone is more than money.... I drop my pen for the person below
Real talk ma sis..notin sweet reach freedom

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Rotjijatau(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
dadavivo:
are you advising as an exconvict?
You're a...... Lemme just respect God & keep quit, I no wan swear for you_!!!
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by neonly: 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Rotjijatau:
You're a...... Lemme just respect God & keep quit, I no wan swear for you_!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by akigbemaru: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kidnappers
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by silentdomain(m): 9:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
They look so neat, no beating. I expect bandaged head
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by tmgold007(f): 9:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
YAMUTU THE IDIOTS
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Caseless: 1:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Rotjijatau:
I advice people to always stay away from crime cos if you enter prison you'll see that freedom alone is more than money.... I drop my pen for the person below..... but come oooo. I made it to FTC
your personal text on your profile got me laughing. "Buhari why?".
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by Caseless: 1:44am On Mar 17, 2017
tmgold007:
YAMUTU THE IDIOTS
same to you.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:11am On Mar 17, 2017
bayelsaowei:
Has anyone noticed that kidnapping is now occurring more in other regions than in the Niger delta??..

The disease is spreading.
Re: Photos Of Kidnappers Arrested By Bauchi Police Command & Money Recovered by ifyalways(f): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2017
subtlemee:

This one's are very deadly really. Human lives are worth nothing to them and they won't hesitate to butcher the victims if their demands are not met, be it 20,000 ngn or 200,000 ngn.

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo / Driver Arrested For Diverting 600 Bags Of Flour,sells Off Truck (photos) / Internet Fraud: EFCC Secures Four Convictions In One Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.