Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,315 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend (96767 Views)

Top 10 Of The Richest Kings In Nigeria (2019) And Their Cars / Rivers State First Class Kings, Traditional Rulers (Photos) / Stylish Oluwo Of Iwo Shows Off His Swags As He Strolls With Other Kings In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Arewa12: 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oni must surly be der
Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by northvietnam(m): 8:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
the most powerful is sultan of sokoto

1 Like

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Omoluabi16(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mynd44:
Really?

Oba of Lagos?
Olubadan who is almost just a baale?

Let the Awujale, Alake, Soun etc hear fess.

nna no let me break ya head oo. How can you compare the alake or soun to olubadan? Historically and strategically, Ibadan is much more significant than either osogbo or egbaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Flexherbal(m): 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
lawal28c:
Emir of biafra
Hmmm
Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by VastFinder: 8:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
emmyid:
This trend Will surely spark off tribal battle

You think??

1 Like

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Antoeni(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's oba of Benin and the rest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by crazygod(m): 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
deflover:
Rubbish post
You gave a topic as if you will quote them all
Only to mention the few you are not even sure of
And say you only list the one people know
So others are what
Mumu post
And a mod brought this to fp
Nna d tin tire me o. I was expecting to see my village king for this list. Op come and complete it o
U face like Buhari angry

2 Likes

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
PapaBrowne:
The Oba of Benin is not a First Class king alongside the others.

He is in a class of his own!
He is the only God-king in Nigeria.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by ipobbigot7: 8:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Who put Obi of Onitsha in the list? His name should be removed immediately and should be put in the third class where he should belong.

5 Likes

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by esmarcq(m): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where is the Lamido of Adamawa, he is definitely a First Class King

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by northvietnam(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
ipobbigot7:
Who put Obi of Onitsha in list? His names should be removed immediately and should be put in the third class where he should belong.

Ezi offia...

7 Likes

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by DozieInc(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
The Amananyagbo of Grand Bonny Kingdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by hardbody: 8:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
VastFinder:

This post isn't listed according to how powerful they are. I only write about few of them who are well known to the public.

Baba... Abeg send this to FP!

Just like sanusi, i am waiting to mount the throne of my ancient kingdom, i qualify as a first class king. Pinging kings loading.....
Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by AskProf: 8:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
VastFinder:

This post isn't listed according to how powerful they are. I only write about few of them who are well known to the public.

Baba... Abeg send this to FP!

Your caption is misleading...

2 Likes

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by ezugegere(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where is the Ohinoyi of Ebira land?
Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Wat of ogba of ogba land rivers state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by rhektor(m): 8:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
rhektor of my own poly
cool cool cool cool

A no try?
grin grin grin
Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by bettercreature(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Antoeni:
7 And 10 're no 1st class king
Oba of lagos has no root.He is irrelevant
Emir of ilorin should replace him

1 Like

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Qyubee(m): 8:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
Emir of ilorin?? undecided

1 Like

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Viktor1983(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
I do not have a king...
I am king
Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by BlackOnassis(m): 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
We will fight on this thread walahi grin let me go and get my belt.
Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by neonly: 8:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where is Obong of calabar

2 Likes

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by iyamALBEN(m): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
I still dey look for Attah of Igala
Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by OlujobaSamuel: 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
op, all paramount rulers are first class kings.
alake egba, olu ilaro, akarigbo remo and awujale of ijebu are that of ogun.
i know of akiolu and akran in lagos.
osun; ooni ife, ataoja oshogbo, obokun ijesha and i think olu of iwo.
however, influence differs, but in allowance and protocols, they are of equal ranking in their respective state
Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by HeGeMon(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Where is Gbong Gwom Jos, Tor Gov of Benue, Attah Igala of Kogi ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by VastFinder: 8:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
AskProf:

Your caption is misleading...

How? I'm not understanding.
Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Armchair analysis. OlubAdan will hardly make Top 10 in Yorubaland, not to talk of NigeriA

2 Likes

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by mynaija123(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
This your post the k-leg when e get too plenty.

1 Like

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Ododoeye0020(m): 8:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
You got it wrong you should have start from sultan then ooni, emir of kano,

2 Likes

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Bobbyigwe(m): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
I'm happy to see Olubadan of Ibadanland on the list

1 Like

Re: List Of First Class Kings In Nigeria By ThisTrend by Elanqy: 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
Obong of Calabar??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Return Oba Of Lagos’ Staff Of Office Or Face The Consequences, Ruling House / Yoruba, Igbo And Acculturation (or Multiculture) / Top 10 Most Spoken Nigerian Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.