Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,977 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage (60024 Views)

If You See Your Child With This Textbook What Will You Do? / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook / Male And Female Condoms On The Back Of A Primary School Textbook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by ELShehzad: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Bet why grin
Jes go. I hate U... Abi which kain winch b diz nah

Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by delugadou(m): 10:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Dextology:
Chai, children of this generation are getting exposed by the day. The Education Board should have list of approved textbooks and educational materials for all school to make use of.

A 9 Year old kid shouldn't be expose to this kind of comprehension, the author and editor of the textbook should be sanctioned. There are reasonable issues and topics to write a comprehension passage that will suit a 9year old.

When the kid gets screwed by the househelp or classmate, u guys will complain. When the teachers explain how to be sexually responsible, u guys still complain. Majority of Nigerians are really a confused bunch smh
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 17, 2017
undecided na wao oh this one weak me ni.. Hmmm Teacher : read after me aloud Pupils:... Should we stop having sex?!
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2017
Oh blood of Zamfara. what has happened to our educational system. someone get me Ali and Simbi pls and dont forget Mr Garba grin grin
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by newgen2016: 10:55am On Mar 17, 2017
and what did you do when you saw this in your child textbook?

engaging him/her one it would have helped you access their understanding or perception and even correct any grey areas they might have been exposed to.

the truth of the matter is many African shy away from educating their kids early on sex education due to our traditional belief and culture. but the fact also remains the world is changing, African are also being exposed to Western culture and way of life through their music , movies and Internet where this kids learn a lot from. even some parent against this should ask themselves what kind of music are played at a 1-5yrs old birthday party. You will be amazed with the lyrics in those song . I can even bet if parents go home and decided to ask their Ward under 10yrs about BBNija 60% of those kids will tell you one or two things about it.

let's not be blind weather we like it or not they are already expose to this things outside.
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by boomssey(f): 10:59am On Mar 17, 2017
Seriously speaking?can you imagine!
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Joysmith2: 11:09am On Mar 17, 2017
What happened to "Agbo lives in d town of lagun"...
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by kaymart: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
shocked End Time educational books. At 14 we didn't even know what sex is sad
but i guess tou did at 14 and the half. so, what's d difference?
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nature8(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2017
At 18, I know nothing about sexual relationship cos I was very serious with Alter Night Association (aka) thinking whether to become a Rev Father, not to talk of 14 when I was a saint..

End time sex education.. grin
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 17, 2017
ELShehzad:
Jes go. I hate U... Abi which kain winch b diz nah
Lol d kind of winch u take home to mama wink
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 17, 2017
Blacklister:
it might be handful but its never mouthful.. tongue
@ the bolded.. swear say u know upload am just for people like me to come and larvish u with sweet sweet comments grin
I am doing good. I believe u are doing good too kiss
Blacklister u just dey harass person
U just want vaseline gang to hold me here .. n i thought we mates sad
Make i no comot my weave flog u today cheesy Yes beebee its friday I'm always extra happy ..
U just want me to insert u in the zonal region of friendship ba .. its ok cheesy
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by UjSizzle(f): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
shocked End Time educational books.
At 14 we didn't even know what sex is sad
You didn't. But now they do.

This is not the generation we grew up in. These ones are already having sex at 13.
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by ELShehzad: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol d kind of winch u take home to mama wink
Lolz, momma's gon kill Me... Luv ur nose ring. Bring ur cheek here lemme try sum'n on U kiss
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2017
UjSizzle:

You didn't. But now they do.

This is not the generation we grew up in. These ones are already having sex at 13.
My sister they don't understand ...
They find it hard to believe sex did not even feature ...... even the ones that know u can't say it loud not to talk of practicing it..
This new generation don spoil ..
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 17, 2017
ELShehzad:
Lolz, momma's gon kill Me... Luv ur nose ring. Bring ur cheek here lemme try sum'n on U kiss
Hope say nah brotherly peck be dat .. no go spoil me for here grin
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by CArt(m): 11:49am On Mar 17, 2017
Archaic people with their mentality.Little wonder some people are still where they were.

Knowledge is power and the earlier you understand that fire burns the better for you.
In those days,many young ladies died while aborting but now technology has improved
to d extent that if u don't want it you can't have it yet pple are complaining.
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by ELShehzad: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

I knw ma relations and de last tym I check'd, I aint ur broda nt even ur friend angry.. So nothang broderly between U and I... Jes cum lemme preach 2 U grin
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Blacklister u just dey harass person
U just want vaseline gang to hold me here .. n i thought we mates sad
Make i no comot my weave flog u today cheesy Yes beebee its friday I'm always extra happy ..
U just want me to insert u in the zonal region of friendship ba .. its ok cheesy
Lol na ur kind i dey fear pass.. them go dey laugh and small small they will be dissing u grin grin no offence taken sha cheesy
At the emboldened, see as u just want friendzone me and my generation before making my intentions known sef grin shocked angry u are wicked ma angry

U mistake intent smiley

Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 17, 2017
ELShehzad:
I knw ma relations and de last tym I check'd, I aint ur broda nt even ur friend angry.. So nothang broderly between U and I... Jes cum lemme preach 2 U grin
Lol embarassed cry
Preach about what .. me going back to work
Before i sack myself .. see ya later alligator
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

grin grin Lol u just de friend/family zone everybody ni sha cheesy cheesy
E be like say na ur way tongue

Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by ELShehzad: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol embarassed cry
Preach about what .. me going back to work
Before i sack myself .. see ya later alligator
No P Ma'Lady... Dnt work ya ass out 'coz its friday, those thangz are gonna need sum real turn up unless U aint de type... Lerra!

Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by thuggCheetah(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
That bumbae1 and cutehektor just derailed dis thread, spoilt everybodys mood and took all d space on d 1st page
I hope u Pple r happy
Mtchew

Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 17, 2017
REIIGN:
In my time I was reading about how Mr Nwosu went to the market on Xmas day and bought some rice, two chickens and some oranges.. undecided

It was a friday!
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Blacklister:
Lol na ur kind i dey fear pass.. them go dey laugh and small small they will be dissing u grin grin no offence taken sha cheesy
At the emboldened, see as u just want friendzone me and my generation before making my intentions known sef grin shocked angry u are wicked ma angry

U mistake intent smiley
Lol so u catch dat shade ba chai u are good .. cheesy
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Blacklister:

grin grin Lol u just de friend/family zone everybody ni sha cheesy cheesy
E be like say na ur way tongue
shocked mi ke
Dont know what u talking about grin later later lol

Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by writeprof(m): 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
The situation is worrisome. As well seen, it is prepared for Western societies. The attempt by Nigerian schools to follow some aspects of British curriculum is the cause of this. A letter should be sent to the Ministry of Education to report
cases like this.
I queried why G is identified with Gun in a book for a 3 year old Nursery 1 pupil.
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by ogbright: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
This is so wrong, sex education is good to be given but for an extend. Indirectly, the book is encouraging sexual intercourse.

In our house, u are not allowed to talk about sexual relationship at that early age. we talk more about having relationship with God and how to build ur self to measure up great value for ur life.
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by ogbright: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
This is so wrong, sex education is good given but to an extent. Indirectly, the book is encouraging sexual intercourse.

In our house, u are not allowed to talk about sexual relationship at that early age. we talk more about having relationship with God and how to build ur self to measure up great value for ur life.
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by seunmohmoh(f): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
i hail una nigerians...thank GOD am not one
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by hmbassey1960(m): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
shocked End Time educational books.
At 14 we didn't even know what sex is sad
madam u dey lie 14year old u never sabi jamjam abi an forest na ehn u dey still reach 18 e be like say ur house spoil weler cause dey think sex na bad tin
Re: My Basic 6 Daughter's Textbook Has Sex Themed Comprehension Passage by hmbassey1960(m): 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

My sister they don't understand ...
They find it hard to believe sex did not even feature ...... even the ones that know u can't say it loud not to talk of practicing it..
This new generation don spoil ..

laugh go bust my belle holi holi mama u really frm clinical decent home every dey holi i believe who na no fit kill ant abi mere looking at ur selfie i can a lot about u her holiness

What Was Your First GPA &now Your Current CGPA / Nigerian Author Includes 'Mutual Masturbation' In JSS 1 Book (Pictured) / New General Maths SSS1-3. Step By Step Solutions To All Exercises. 1st Time Ever