Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Loopers Club Website Finally Shuts Down - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Loopers Club Website Finally Shuts Down (1143 Views)

What Is The Faith Of Loopers Participants / Is Loopers Paying? / Loopers Club Ponzi Scam Finallly Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Loopers Club Website Finally Shuts Down by wontiboje: 9:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
More than one month after denying the inevitable, Loopers Club has finally closed its website to millions of its investors who have lost money to the scheme.

The website no longer respond to all visits. As the time of writing this report, Loopers Club website is no longer available.

The site is currently the 43rd most visited site according to Alexa traffic ranking site. Alexa estimates that about 93% of Loopers Club visitors are from Nigeria.

The extent of loss to its investors will be overwhelmingly huge giving the huge traffic and sign ups that was recorded in the last week of January.

Some Loopers Club investors have written several mails and comments to PageOne.ng to help them find out what was wrong with the site. Up till now, no one knows who owns Loopers Club. The domain name was set to private by the owners.

Read more: https://pageone.ng/2017/03/16/loopers-club-website-finally-shuts/

1 Like

Re: Loopers Club Website Finally Shuts Down by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Terrible. I've washed my hands off all ponzi schemes angry angry Make I hustle my money jeje with my hands

(1) (Reply)

Forex Account Management — Invest In Forex Without Having Any Knowledge / What Lucrative Investment Can I Do With My First 2.5million Naira. / I Am Very Broke And Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.