Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday (2311 Views)

Invitation For Interview By Afconrecruit For Amber Drinks Limited / Urgent Help Dangote Quarry / Interview By Inter-arc Consultants Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday by markbenny(m): 10:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kind people of Nairaland, please help me out

I got a call to be at Dangote regional office by Saturday morning for an interview (submitted my CV late last year).

Question; what should I expect? I no Sabi GMAT oooo and time is so limited, don't want to joke with this golden opportunity, I studied electrical n computer engineering in my first degree but also proficient in entrepreneurship and business management (which is stated in my CV and cover letter.)

Should I expect to face a panel or a pen and paper.

Thanx in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday by markbenny(m): 10:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
News o, no joy

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday by efelusi(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
It depends on the position you applied for

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday by Hissexcellencie(m): 8:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
markbenny:
Kind people of Nairaland, please help me out

I got a call to be at Dangote regional office by Saturday morning for an interview (submitted my CV late last year).

Question; what should I expect? I no Sabi GMAT oooo and time is so limited, don't want to joke with this golden opportunity, I studied electrical n computer engineering in my first degree but also proficient in entrepreneurship and business management (which is stated in my CV and cover letter.)

Should I expect to face a panel or a pen and paper.

Thanx in anticipation.

An interview is different from a test (whether CBT or written).

Based on what you applied for you must've been contacted based on that so prepare for that and go in there with confidence.

Goodluck, p.s. when you get the job come & share testimony oh

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday by markbenny(m): 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2017
thanx alot,

It went smoothly and was based on my CV with computer test at the end (word, excel, ppoint)

I will remember to quote you when I resume

Hissexcellencie:

An interview is different from a test (whether CBT or written).

Based on what you applied for you must've been contacted based on that so prepare for that and go in there with confidence.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday by markbenny(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2017
efelusi:
It depends on the position you applied for

I didn't apply for any position. It was just CV I submitted
Re: Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday by Hissexcellencie(m): 7:13am On Mar 20, 2017
markbenny:
thanx alot,

It went smoothly and was based on my CV with computer test at the end (word, excel, ppoint)

Nice. BTW which of the Dangote companies?

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday by markbenny(m): 6:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hissexcellencie:

Nice. BTW which of the Dangote companies?

Obajana Cement

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday by markbenny(m): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2017
Hissexcellencie:

surely

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! Dangote Interview By Saturday by Temmydotty(f): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2019
markbenny:
thanx alot,

I can see that you got the job,congratulations. I will PM you soon.

(1) (Reply)

How To Produce And Market Delicious Biscuits With Just #60k / Current Vacancies At ITEX Integrated Services Limited / Techno Oil Limited Graduate Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.