Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State (3540 Views)

Free Monthly Agribusiness Empowerment Boot Camp (organised By Adeniyi Sola Bunmi / Agribusiness Empowerment Registration Is Open & FREE!!! / Invitation To 100% Free Agribusiness Empowerment Summit (my Birthday Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State by Sirolalincoln: 11:00pm On May 31, 2017
obakovich:
World pls are u still into fertilizer ? Have a bulk quaantity
how much is it per 25kg
Re: Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State by world1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2017
Join us on telegram.
Re: Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State by kelennak: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
the training is tommorow, i applied but till now i dunt know if i will partake or not because i havent been contacted.....please any help?
Re: Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State by richboy7(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
kelennak:
the training is tommorow, i applied but till now i dunt know if i will partake or not because i havent been contacted.....please any help?
it has been postponed to July. did you apply through the instagram forum? those who were in the instagram forum had the opportunity to access the application form for the training. but the registration has closed two weeks ago and the next batch of trainees has been selected. so they are going for the training in July. so next one will be on August if you want to apply again, but you have to follow up on instagram.
Re: Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State by Mcsenior(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
I just stumbled on this one. I am interested in the boot camp and August will be a sure bet for me. I am based in Ibadan but I don't do Instagram as regards access to registration. Please, do i stand any chance?
Re: Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State by world1(m): 5:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
We are committed to empowering young people through our practical approach to agriculture. The past trainings has birthed AgChampions contributing to a food secure world and we are committed to doing moreā€¦.

Our first set of GoGreeners have enjoyed the intensive one month free practical training with provision of accommodation and farm supports. Hence, the second phase attracted huge numbers and thus we have decided to split it into two batches for two weeks each.

I present to you the BATCH A and the BATCH B GoGreeners.
BATCH A Camp start immediately after Ramadan. Congratulations to those selected
Adeniyi Sola Bunmi
AgroAmbassador
#GoGreeners

1 Like

Re: Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State by hadex90(m): 2:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Wish To Go For Next Batch, I Pray I Apply On Time
Re: Attend 1 Month Free Agribusiness Empowerment Bootcamp In Ogun State by world1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
People do ask why we love empowering youth and women and i always say there aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe the significance of giving back.

Amb. Adeniyi Sola Bunmi
Lead Campaigner
GoGreen Africa Initiative

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Economic Importance Of The Automatic Garri Frying Machine / . / How Good And Fast Growing Is Noiler?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.