Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. (16916 Views)

10 Compliments Your Husband Needs To Hear / MERRY XMAS & Compliments Of The Season / Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by v3: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2009
bigfoot79:

Weewichu her melly kissmans weewichu ha melly klismans an her pee nu yia
ONLY the ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN speaks in that tongue!
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by bernard4ve: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2009
hello nairalanders,

I'm a jealous writer. I was shocked that I was not making friends from nairaland this year and I would want to say I wish to tell all the female not only female (guys u know it wouldn't be nice) from this forum(nairaland ) that I would welcome any one that will outstandingly reach out to me at bernard4ve@yahoo.com that way I think I will be able share a with you all. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Fhemmmy: 10:02pm On Dec 25, 2009
Merry Christmas dude. . . . .
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Kunbee: 1:24am On Dec 26, 2009
Likewise Femi smiley
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ancel(m): 1:29am On Dec 26, 2009
Merry Christmas, Kunbee! kiss
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by tonjoan: 2:15am On Dec 26, 2009
Mary xmas and a Joseph new year to you all smiley. Love you all to marrow.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ancel(m): 2:18am On Dec 26, 2009
@tonjoan: grin shocked
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Kunbee: 2:33am On Dec 26, 2009
ancel:

Merry Christmas, Kunbee! kiss

Likewise kiss
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by mrofficial(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2009
[size=20pt]Merry XmaS to Everyone.[/size]
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2009
merry xmas and happy new year to you all and all the clients of way and life concepts ltd
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by mamagee3(f): 10:37pm On Dec 26, 2009
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Joyous New Year, too. cheesy cheesy
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ancel(m): 10:40pm On Dec 26, 2009
Merry Christmas in arrears, mama-gee! Have a beautiful new year!! wink
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by iriskit: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2009
Merry Christmas and Happy New year
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by raphy(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
wazup ppl!
guess wht happy nu yr in advance to u all. may we all live long
and make nairaland a great forum wink no say na me taik am oh shocked
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by raphy(m): 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2009
and this one goes to all these ppl who always lock my post or move it to another section i still wish you happy nu yr in advance may you ppl live long and see wht i will be in future and let us all in nl join our glass together for a wonderful outgoing yr i wish u all many happy moment and looking up to the day we all will meet in one roof cheesy grin i can hear someone say amen wink
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by yme1(f): 4:14pm On Jan 01, 2010
happy new year to all the naughties and sweeties of nairaland kiss kiss
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by agabaI23(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2010
y me:

happy new year to all the naughties and sweeties of nairaland kiss kiss

Happy new year to you too.
Re: Merry Christmas & Compliments Of The Season. by ooluyemi: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2010
Shame to u! Oh sorry same to u smiley[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Needed...intertribal Marriage! / Domestic Violence Awareness. / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.