Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

What Are You Runing Away From? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Are You Runing Away From? (589 Views)

She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / Man Sent Away From Home For Demanding Too Much Sex / Kenyan Man With 19 Wives Reveals What He Does To Keep Them Away From Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Runing Away From? by Hideki(m): 12:51am On Mar 17, 2017
It has been over 5years since I had a relationship (during my 3rd year at school). Over this five year period, my friends have experienced at least 2-3 relationships. I often ask them this question when they are about to start a new relationship "what are you running away from?

Early this month a colleague subtly asked about my girlfriend and I said she was fine. He was surprised because he was convinced I had none and if I had, I have never talked about her before.

This week he asked again "how is she doing"? I didn't respond. Today I asked him "what are you running away from"? He said nothing. I told him, you are in a relationship because you running away from something. That is my opininon anyway but looking at my friends and their relationship history, I may not be far from the truth.

An average lady who has lived in penury, is running away from poverty and if a guy looks successful, she claims to be in love. An average guy is lonley, he is running away from lonliness, he sees an intelligent good looking lady he can communicate with, he claims he is in love.

An average lady is not having enough attention, she is running away from isolation, she sees a guy who is good at listening, she claims she is in love. An average guy is sex starved. He is running away from sex-starvation. He sees a lady with heavy features, he claims he is in love

An average lady wants protection. She is running away from lonliness. She sees a good looking guy with soft muscles, she claims she is in love. An average guy who is an opportunist, is running away from failure or poverty, sees a lady who is doing well for herself, then claims he is in love

A lady that is taken for granted at home, she is running away from abadonment. She sees a guy who takes her case serious, she claims she is in love. An average who is a poor cook, is running away from poor culinary skills. He sees a lady with the perfect touch he claims He is in love.

The list goes on an on. So if you are in a relationship, look at it critically and criticse your motives constructively. Why are you there? The truth is if you know what you are running away from it will help you evaluate the relationship.

Sounds ridiculous right?!!! My opinion though!
Re: What Are You Runing Away From? by DozieInc(m): 1:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Yea, your opinion.
Human are social beigns, that's why we naturally seek out one another. It is rather abnormal to be lonely.
The worst criminals are kept in solitary confinement, cos isolation is seen as the worst form of punishment.
Re: What Are You Runing Away From? by RisenJoe(m): 12:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hideki:
It has been over 5years since I had a relationship (during my 3rd year at school). Over this five year period, my friends have experienced at least 2-3 relationships. I often ask them this question when they are about to start a new relationship "what are you running away from?

Early this month a colleague subtly asked about my girlfriend and I said she was fine. He was surprised because he was convinced I had none and if I had, I have never talked about her before.

This week he asked again "how is she doing"? I didn't respond. Today I asked him "what are you running away from"? He said nothing. I told him, you are in a relationship because you running away from something. That is my opininon anyway but looking at my friends and their relationship history, I may not be far from the truth.

An average lady who has lived in penury, is running away from poverty and if a guy looks successful, she claims to be in love. An average guy is lonley, he is running away from lonliness, he sees an intelligent good looking lady he can communicate with, he claims he is in love.

An average lady is not having enough attention, she is running away from isolation, she sees a guy who is good at listening, she claims she is in love. An average guy is sex starved. He is running away from sex-starvation. He sees a lady with heavy features, he claims he is in love

An average lady wants protection. She is running away from lonliness. She sees a good looking guy with soft muscles, she claims she is in love. An average guy who is an opportunist, is running away from failure or poverty, sees a lady who is doing well for herself, then claims he is in love

A lady that is taken for granted at home, she is running away from abadonment. She sees a guy who takes her case serious, she claims she is in love. An average who is a poor cook, is running away from poor culinary skills. He sees a lady with the perfect touch he claims He is in love.

The list goes on an on. So if you are in a relationship, look at it critically and criticse your motives constructively. Why are you there? The truth is if you know what you are running away from it will help you evaluate the relationship.

Sounds ridiculous right?!!! My opinion though!

Truer words have never been said

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Having Children At Old Age. / Farting As A Habit / As A Kid, Did You Ever Ask Your Mom How A Child Is Born?...what'ws The Reply?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.