Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,364 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) (34496 Views)

Arinze Micheal Ozor: US Attorney Sues Nigerian Involved In $1m Online Scam / Odera N.O Brutalised By Police Officers In Lagos / Lecturer Brutalised By Soldiers For Answering A Phone Call At Check Point (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Unclerukus: 10:28am On Mar 17, 2017
bentlywills:
A step in the right direction Ma, but dz is 9jaria u won't win, somehow
She would win if she has a good lawyer. A family sued NEPA (electrocution) a few years ago for N100m and won hands down. How about the girl that was beat by the aides of an admiral? She won also a large payout and also the man who sued MTN for 1m for constantly disturbing his peace with SMS, he got 600k. SMS? This kind of mentality is what makes corporations and individuals think they can do all they want without legal repercussions.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by 1metre: 10:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Afonjas:

You're a fool, the part of the world world I am, I have been here for a year and I have not seen where power went off, and it has been so of over 23years, I use WI-FI 247

this can only happen anywhere apart from 9ja
are u in togo grin
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by jamex93(m): 10:43am On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Baba na low key things o.
U know say Muslim things dey be na. Na KD I for even do am sef.Nor vex jare, drinks on me anytime we meet..

ha dey KD u no invite me

Oya invite me for the drinks no time
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Antangonist: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2017
@gbegemaster, u need to end the brutality abi? don't worry u will fall victim. Now, did u care to know if she is single or married? what was she doing late night? what actually transpired between them? finally, who is her witness?.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Princedapace(m): 10:56am On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
picture of ur self stopping soldiers from beating a man, or i don't believe it

It is about how u guys see these men.. I respect my self well and I expect them to respect me..

I grew up in security family and I fear nothing as long as I don't break the law..

They hit me over nothing, they will pay for it...
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:01am On Mar 17, 2017
This must be tattoo ink. The soldiers responsible must be good artists for them to design her body like this. She deserve the cash and a Guinness book record of best ever tattoo.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Smellymouth: 11:08am On Mar 17, 2017
jamex93:

ha dey KD u no invite me

Oya invite me for the drinks no time

Nor vex baba. But I don leave KD weeks ago.

Na warri I dey o. Incase u enter warri, holla bruh. cool
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Lightening: 11:17am On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
you think army is going to pay that money? who told her to challenge soldier? besides, that scars on her back looks fake

The most foolish comment I have read. Soldiers cannot be challenged because they are a deity. Bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by alaskido(m): 11:25am On Mar 17, 2017
Are those tattoos or marks as a result of the beating. If these are marks from the beating I must say she is lucky to have come out alive from it. She must be a super woman. Na only slap soldier man give me last year November, I remain for hospital for 2 months.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by kogistar: 11:28am On Mar 17, 2017
stagger:

You are an idiot!
you are super idiot
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by kogistar: 11:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Afonjas:

RITUALIST
VAMPIRE ARMED ROBBER
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by jamex93(m): 11:31am On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Nor vex baba. But I don leave KD weeks ago.
Na warri I dey o. Incase u enter warri, holla bruh. cool

This kind of ur movement now, ha done dey fear o

u no even call me to come cover your event sef.... is that how u use to do
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:34am On Mar 17, 2017
And some fools in other thread were even supporting those animals that beat up a woman like this, asking for other side of the story. there is no excuse for inflicting pain on anyone like this. Those responsible should be locked in for life
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by ceeceeuwa: 11:35am On Mar 17, 2017
Judasjudas:
Omoh this woman dun hammer ..which day them go beat ma gfrnd na cry
I'di.ot! Why not you embarassed
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by abbeyty(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Lightening:

The most foolish comment I have read. Soldiers cannot be challenged because they are a deity. Bullshit.

ignore that fool until such thing happen to either his mother or sister
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Judasjudas(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Judasjudas(m): 11:39am On Mar 17, 2017
ceeceeuwa:
I'di.ot! Why not you embarassed
.. f()()l .. Cux the women will be more noticed ..
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Judasjudas(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2017
alaskido:
Are those tattoos or marks as a result of the beating. If these are marks from the beating I must say she is lucky to have come out alive from it. She must be a super woman. Na only slap soldier man give me last year November, I remain for hospital for 2 months.
.. just slap .. mtcheew all this soft niggas ..
una just de hype this soldier men .. no doubts them.brutal .. but one slap = 2months hospital ..haba broda ..
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by ozoneboy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
you think army is going to pay that money? who told her to challenge soldier? besides, that scars on her back looks fake
If that is real may it happen to u ,and then let people call it fake.U are as heartless as does idiot soldiers
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by kogistar: 12:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
ozoneboy:

If that is real may it happen to u ,and then let people call it fake.U are as heartless as does idiot soldiers
u stupid
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by gbegemaster(m): 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Antangonist:
@gbegemaster, u need to end the brutality abi? don't worry u will fall victim. Now, did u care to know if she is single or married? what was she doing late night? what actually transpired between them? finally, who is her witness?.
Rejected. What has your questions got to do with brutality?
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by phemi01(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
This woman's lawyer should not settle for anything less than that 250million. The NA should pay for this. Maybe by the time dey use all their budgets to pay fines, they'll learn to discipline their officers thoroughly.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Ibj50(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:

Baba na low key things o.
U know say Muslim things dey be na. Na KD I for even do am sef.Nor vex jare, drinks on me anytime we meet..
na kd you dey?.. Smellymouth alaga nla
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by RaptorX: 1:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Stupid comments all over the place, I just hate the mentality of this present generation of Nigerian youths. Everything is a joke to this clowns without realizing the joke is on them.
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Afonjas: 1:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
kogistar:
VAMPIRE ARMED ROBBER

DIRTY PIG
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Smellymouth: 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ibj50:
na kd you dey?.. Smellymouth alaga nla

Nah.. But na KD be my home town..
Warri things bruh.. cool
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Dwhyte(m): 1:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin
thehedge:
Are those really scars or tatoo
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by cruzyteejay(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
odomanis:

May this same thing happen to you one day so that you too can plan with your own lawyer and ask for 250m.
i can only be a victim if i don't respect that uniform,apart from that.....forget it
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by alaskido(m): 2:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Judasjudas:

.. just slap .. mtcheew all this soft niggas ..
una just de hype this soldier men .. no doubts them.brutal .. but one slap = 2months hospital ..haba broda ..

My brother, the slap no be ordinary one o. My jaw dislocate and it affected my ear drum o. My broad, please if you see Army man next time respect am o. They guys no get joy at all.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by kogistar: 2:32pm On Mar 17, 2017
Afonjas:

DIRTY PIG
FLAT HEAD
Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by Ishilove: 2:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
gbegemaster:
Rejected. What has your questions got to do with brutality?
He doesn't seem to understand English language very well.

1 Like

Re: Woman Brutalised By Soldiers Sues Nigerian Army, Demands N250m (photos) by cruzyteejay(m): 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
bendike:

What she did is not the issue here. The issue is that she was assaulted by soldiers. The soldiers had no right to take law into their hand assuming she offended them in anyway. They ought to have handed her to the police for prosecution.
take police out of this,why would you even confront a military man?......i don't really understand how u reason,i didn't mean u should be afraid of soldiers,rather give them the deserved respect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Househelp Arrested For Stealing Employer’s $51,000 After 3 Days Of Employment / Motorists & Commuters Groan As Robbers Take Over Lagos Bridge / Ronke Shonde: Autopsy Attributes Death To Respiratory Seizure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.