Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request (2068 Views)

I Want To Show 10 Persons to Become Rich / Persons That Can Produce Customized Containers For Beauty Products / I Will Design Ecommerce Website With Just 10k For 10 Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 6:10am On Mar 17, 2017
Feel like taking up a challenge.
The first 10 people to request for a business logo will get it for free.

Condition: If you don't have a business plz don't request. Strictly for business owners.

Kind regards.

1 Like

Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by daniel90(m): 6:16am On Mar 17, 2017
Good morning Bikyson,
I hereby request you design a business logo for my growing business.
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by nairascores: 6:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Byikson:

Condition: If you don't have a business plz don't request. Strictly for business owners.

Kind regards.

I am interested, thank you
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Durosure(m): 6:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Abeg i need am... am requesting
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 17, 2017
If your DP is part of your designs you need to work harder bro.
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by oluemmakay(m): 6:48am On Mar 17, 2017
Good morning
I hereby request for a business logo for my
Paint industry and restaurant. Thanks
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by skitszone: 9:39am On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by akolat(m): 9:44am On Mar 17, 2017
I am interested.. Thanks
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by domainservice(m): 10:20am On Mar 17, 2017
please I need a logo for my digital marketing business ohh, Rehoboth digital is d name... thanks
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by tegbrum(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2017
otegabrum@gmail.com am interested
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by jurist21(m): 11:36am On Mar 17, 2017
Byikson:

Kind regards.
interested
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by remsonik(f): 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
I am interested please.
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 31, 2017
Sorry guys for staying offline for long. Actually I lost the laptop I used for my work the same day I made this post.

But hopefully I will start working on your logos this weekend.

Kind wishes
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2017
daniel90:
Good morning Bikyson,
I hereby request you design a business logo for my growing business.
Sir please I need your business name and description
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2017
nairascores:

I am interested, thank you
Business name and description please
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2017
Durosure:
Abeg i need am... am requesting
Name and description
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 31, 2017
unclezuma:
If your DP is part of your designs you need to work harder bro.
Thanks bro for the insight
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
oluemmakay:
Good morning
I hereby request for a business logo for my
Paint industry and restaurant. Thanks
Business name Sir
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 1:48pm On Mar 31, 2017
tegbrum:
otegabrum@gmail.com am interested
Drop your business name and description here
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2017
Please if I have not quoted you make sure you drop your business name and description here.

Thanks
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by nairascores: 3:10am On Apr 01, 2017
Byikson:

Business name and description please

Nairascores.com -
A pitch talk forum, No.1 football online community for fans around the world.
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by milvet(f): 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2017
Milvet cakes and events
#interested
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
domainservice:
please I need a logo for my digital marketing business ohh, Rehoboth digital is d name... thanks

Check if you will like anyone of these...

Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2017
milvet:
Milvet cakes and events
#interested
I will attention to you if any of the 1st ten fail to give the info I need
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
nairascores:

Nairascores.com -
A pitch talk forum, No.1 football online community for fans around the world.

Check these ones if u will like any

Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by kevwemanuel: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
Byikson:

Kind regards.
please sir I need also oh. My business name is"kendy foods" . We sell daily food items. Thanks in anticipation of your positive response.
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by francom(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2017
Evadne tower ventures. I am interested if you can consider.
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by domainservice(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2017
Byikson:

Check if you will like anyone of these...
wow, i like the 3rd one.... how can I download it. thanks man
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 03, 2017
Hello bro.. Am interested. Do logo for my music website = VIBEHALL music (lifestyle of Entertainment) vibehall.com
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Repairnigeria(m): 7:21am On Apr 03, 2017
please I need for repairelectronics.com.ng
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by livingg(m): 7:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Please I need a logo for leading Edge publishers. Into publications of text books and distribution of educational materials.
Re: Free Business Logo Design For The First 10 Persons That Will Request by Sunbeam20(f): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2017
I'm interested
Pls help me do logo for haimas ventures, we sell gift and household items

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIVERR - Phone Verification Wahala / Is Lagos Lottery Still Alive / ttttt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.