Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Help! I Need A Job To Support My Son. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help! I Need A Job To Support My Son. (714 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Nairaland, Help Me Out, I'm Growing Older Everyday With No Good Job To Boast Of. / From No Job To 3 Job Offers (success Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Need A Job To Support My Son. by mummyjess: 6:22am On Mar 17, 2017
Hello good people of naira land. I really need a job in Lagos. I lost my bank job when I was pregnant with my son 2 years ago and since then haven't been able to secure a job. I am a graduate of English language with a 2.1, customer service n banking experience precisely
please I plead with anyone who can help me and I promise to put in my best if I am employed
Looking forward to positive responses here. God bless you all.
Re: Help! I Need A Job To Support My Son. by sammyscholar(m): 1:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
Seriously, there are ample of opportunities for English Language graduates -- a course I wish I had studied.

Customer service job adverts flood this forum almost every day. Media firms seek journalists, editors, presenter, news casters and the like every now and then. The internet is also awash with freelance job openings. You can put in for anyone among them.

Inasmuch you have the written and spoken command of the language, nothing should inhibit your exploration.
Re: Help! I Need A Job To Support My Son. by Mpyaw: 12:00am On Mar 21, 2017
You forgot to showher this
sammyscholar:
Seriously, there are ample of opportunities for English Language graduates -- a course I wish I had studied.

Customer service job adverts flood this forum almost every day. Media firms seek journalists, editors, presenter, news casters and the like every now and then. The internet is also awash with freelance job openings. You can put in for anyone among them.

In as much you have the written and spoken command of the language, nothing should inhibit your exploration.
http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/other-jobs
Re: Help! I Need A Job To Support My Son. by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 24, 2017
Lalasticlala , seun
Re: Help! I Need A Job To Support My Son. by connectomega: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2017
If you can connect with your contacts on whatsapp and other social media platforms to make sales from the comfort of your home, then forward your name & phone number to Loliabusinessservices@gmail.com, so you can do a part time sales job.

(1) (Reply)

Jobberman Goofed To Have Ranked Airtel Above Schlumberger As Best Place To Work. / hi / Who Got Dis Warri Pple Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.