Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank (21252 Views)

CBN Withdraws Skye Bank’s License To Operate / $793.2 Million TSA Funds: Skye Bank Confirms Holding $41 Million / Please Help....how Safe Is My Money/ Transactions With Skye Bank Mobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by SweetBoyFriend(m): 8:57am On Mar 17, 2017
HenryDion:

Try working for it, you'll know it's MONEY. Wonder how these indomie generation think sometimes... Smh.

Are you an upcoming idiot ??

You think everyone on Nairaland is broke ??
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Bluffly: 9:03am On Mar 17, 2017
One million Naira na millionaire?
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Cloud007: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

irrespective of how rich you are, if you truly work for the money. 1m can never be a small money recession or not.

2 Likes

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Kobicove(m): 9:09am On Mar 17, 2017
NGN1,000,000 is less that USD3,000...this is nothing to cheer about undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by tulipsmadra: 9:20am On Mar 17, 2017
The money 4rm my late dads account is still trapped despite provision of Letter of Administration since december 2016 and the shares of the skye shealther fund since 07 no share certificate and they are giving out millions abi. Good.
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by buffalowings: 9:54am On Mar 17, 2017
iamakbar:

Your point being?
lol
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Idydarling:
is this not the same bank that a female manager jumped from the top floor and broke her neck when EFCC came to investigate an alleged money laundering some years back?

How true is this story? checked online and i didn't see any traces....sounds interesting...
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by buffalowings: 10:00am On Mar 17, 2017
tulipsmadra:
The money 4rm my late dads account is still trapped despite provision of Letter of Administration since december 2016 and the shares of the skye shealther fund since 07 no share certificate and they are giving out millions abi. Good.

create a thread about it

1 Like

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by albacete(m): 11:11am On Mar 17, 2017
As long as you have 1million in your account, you are a millionaire AT THAT MOMENT until it becomes short by 1 Naira.
And in this recession, it will go a long way in offsetting your bills.
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

Lol. What a lame generalization. When you work for 1M, you won't hide behind your keyboard to type that shit. Even the so called rich dudes knows what's up.. Don't quote me again plz, i dnt converse with kids.

1 Like

Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by segzie2012: 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
2shur:
Whats 1mil.
Cant even get a brand new car
Or standard 2007 upwards Belgium suvs and salon cars .
Within 3months 1m don be 600k
5months later..450k
8months..200k
1yr 3mtns..18,500

you be serious OMO oninakuna
Re: Man Becomes A Millionaire With Skye Bank by segzie2012: 3:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
HenryDion:
Lol. What a lame generalization. When you work for 1M, you won't hide behind your keyboard to type that shit. Even the so called rich dudes knows what's up.. Don't quote me again plz, i dnt converse with kids.

@HenryDion.....U mature bad... grin

ur head is der jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create A Pi Network Account, Step By Step Guide With Images. 3 / Enaira More Reliable Than Cryptocurrency, Says CBN / What Can I Start With #5000-#10,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.