Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" (42174 Views)

Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / EXPLAINER: Why Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest Makes Perfect Sense / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo’s Arrest & Detention In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by LatestAmebo: 9:12am On Mar 17, 2017
Cossy took to her Instagram page some hours ago to share her encounter with a certain reverend father while she was still an undergraduate, reacting to Kemi Olunloyo's arrest, she said

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRtfc2gjrJf/?taken-by=cossyojiakor

She wrote

"Don't judge A book by its cover.... Story....story ....story... Ok this is a one off... I had a girlfriend in university of Nigeria Enugu campus.. She is very fair and super cute.
Her name is Oge....but I can't mention her surname because it is the same with her uncle who is a reverend father.... We went to visit this Reverend father somewhere in Enugu state during the thanks giving day... I ended up not going to church that day thou. Because I didn't have something very covering to wear.. Well I was by the window looking at the various activities going on in the church premises because the reverend father live within the church. Then this average dark man entered the room I was in.. And grabbed me from behind...his hand rested on my bosom and he squeezed them.....I have learnt my lesson never to fight off men when they are in need ...but to talk my way out peacefully.... Well..... I did a good job...I accepted to come back for the action and he gave me money....the money the type u know...the offering ... tithe paid by a church member .. The way it was squeeze different denomination of cash.. as seen in offering box. There goes the hopes and prayers made by some poor church goer ..well ... I took the money....I spent it in school but never went back.... For this I will never mention the reverend father name...i told oge about this. She said the Reverend father have girlfriends and even kids. Well .... sweeties... For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God... God said. ALL ...he did not exclude PASTORS and REVEREND FATHERS.. They are just men. The are weak. They are tempted by evil and sometimes they fall. Let's pray for them... They need deliverance too. .... from angelic faces and useless bitches and delila that have sold their conscience.... Kemi is annoying thou. I know she may get arrested one day...but.... What happens to #forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.. Jesus was prosecuted yet he forgive. Pastor David. Pls read ur Bible.."

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/cossy-orjiakor-reacts-to-kemis-arrest.html

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Tenkobos(m): 9:18am On Mar 17, 2017
Next

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by LatestAmebo: 9:18am On Mar 17, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-YUCdiMhRbtA/WMuePhJCGSI/AAAAAAAAOwc/afgx6CkHvzI5-KAcU3sbzGYhJJ-3KevEACLcB/s400/re.jpeg[/img]

holy Moses. See the boobs dat were squeezed in this raunchy photos she released SEE PHOTOS

OPEN with care if u n the office grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by okosodo: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2017
Story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by WenysAD(f): 9:28am On Mar 17, 2017
May God have mercy on dis generation

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Smellymouth: 9:29am On Mar 17, 2017
GOD is truly merciful..All these ladies get mind sha..
Our fore fathers nor get time for long talk; enter shrine and swear to Amadioha.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Young03(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2017
cossy even if na angel Michael enter room where only u de
him go still squeeze ur boobs

who no like better thing make I see

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Everblazinggg(f): 9:43am On Mar 17, 2017
God actually spoke through her mouth. Pastor David read your Bible

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by hobermener: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Cossy u day mad, devil use u go seduce rev. father so tey e pack church money give you and u day here day form victim. May God deliver us from all these otOBO bitches.
Looking at cossy like...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by frankloloko: 10:42am On Mar 17, 2017
Someone just said that Jesus didn't go to school . I know Mohammed graduate from Cambridge without WAEC result. See what buhari is telling Muslims . No wonder!!!

9 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Naughtytboy: 10:43am On Mar 17, 2017
This one tire me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2017
...and the priest started speaking in tongues before he erupted NAFDAC yogurt shocked

He gave her transport fare out of our tithes...#BringBackOurTithes angry angry angry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by marltech: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2017
WATCH VIDEO OF COSSY DOING IT WITH HER ORANGES >>http://uk-biznews..com/p/image-result-for-click-here-to-watch.html
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Naughtytboy: 10:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Young03:
cossy even if na angel Michael enter room where only u de

him go still squeeze ur boobs

who no like better thing make I see

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by jakandeola(m): 10:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Hahahaha if is me I will worst dan dat I will suck it till it come down

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Primusinterpares(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2017
Everybody is confessing one after the other... For ALL have sinned... and FORGIVE...I like the bolded in her write up

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Abalado(f): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2017
orisirisi sha,waiting all diz evil gelz won turn diz life to self,e just tire me
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by marltech: 10:45am On Mar 17, 2017
LatestAmebo:
shocked
Everblazinggg:
God actually spoke through her mouth. Pastor David read your Bible

hobermener:
R
frankloloko:
A

Naughtytboy:
K

JustinSlayer69:
...and the priest started speaking in tongues before he erupted NAFDAC yogurt shocked

See them booking undecided
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by henrydadon(m): 10:45am On Mar 17, 2017
maybe the government should have passed that social media bill

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2017
grin lol hahahahaha..when thou seeth thy bosom.. Thy shall I repeat thy shall man handle the bosom...
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Stevoohlicent(m): 10:46am On Mar 17, 2017
it can be okija or ifa priest...just saying anyway ..I tire self the rate at which olosho dey accuse men of God no be here ooooo....

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Olasco93: 10:46am On Mar 17, 2017
To whom it may concern.
You don't have to liter our streets and environments with Non-Sense topics, thereby polluting our immediate environment and minds.
Please be warned. I didn't mention any homosapien, before you barn me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
LatestAmebo:
this one is strong
eleyi gidi gan

bring d holy cane
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Gifted4all(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
E don tay you for this olosho game
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Benekruku(m): 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Church goers tithe has been used to touch breast?

I just pity Cossy, if Apostle Suleman reason her matter. All those her boobs go less after licky licky and from the back things.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by mekasyns: 10:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Sensible and well said for the first time....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 17, 2017
reasons why somepeople are athiests. when u see the so called men of God screaming jesus but are doing rabbish behind. had a sprikoko campus pastor as a room mate in school. most times i could not sleep in the room because d so called sisters usually came for anointing. Kosy we all know u came back abeg and got more money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by lordcornel(m): 10:49am On Mar 17, 2017
So u scam d rev father after him scam the church. Issokay.

Leme come n be going.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by albacete(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2017
If my calculations are right, then I think am in the front page

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by kinibigdeal(m): 10:50am On Mar 17, 2017
The story is not complete, the reverend father actually did it A man that successfully squeeze your boobs is already in spirit, he wont leave you. Complete the story
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Reacts To Kemi Olunloyo Arrest: "A Priest Once Squeezed My Boobs" by iamdynamite(m): 10:51am On Mar 17, 2017
this so called men of GOD sha........pastor david release aunty kemi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sadiq Daba: "I Don’t Want To Be Castrated" / Pretty Mike: I Put Girls On Chain To Empower Women, Toke Makinwa Has Crush On Me / Meet Nigerian Celebrities & Their Mums( Funke Akindele,omawumi,waje,uche Jombo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.