Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932654 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 13, 2017
chooiii.... biko let d updates kip rolling in ASAP!!!
Re: United In Betrayal by Julietbae(f): 9:54pm On May 13, 2017
nice story
Re: United In Betrayal by thesishelp: 10:20pm On May 13, 2017
Julietbae:
nice story
are u really in Benin city
Re: United In Betrayal by Bollie29(f): 10:32pm On May 13, 2017
Amara! Amara!! Amara!!!
Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 10:37pm On May 13, 2017
who will deliver these micheal he can not continue like these he was not like these from the onset while what as sarah done to him what about amara while the sudden change in character is she suffering from any psychological trauma hnmmm frm her boyfriend do people just change all of a sudden or their mask is begining to fall out
Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 10:38pm On May 13, 2017
u are a great writer but these sex scene can u reduced the detail please
Re: United In Betrayal by Rhayne(f): 11:58pm On May 13, 2017
This Amara sef..she fall hands big time
Re: United In Betrayal by Julietbae(f): 7:50am On May 14, 2017
thesishelp:
are u really in Benin city
yes
Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 10:59am On May 14, 2017
Ehm, Amara Well Done. Keep Up The Goodwork. But I Also Want U To Have This At The Back Of Your Mind. You Are Bitting The Gentle Finger That Fed You And Is Still Feeding You. Amara! Karma Is Awake Oh. Devil Don Wake Am. The Thunder That Will Pummel You Will Land Like A Landrover.

As 4 Michael Or Michpussy. I Dnt Have Tym 4 Excavated Bulldog Like U..
Re: United In Betrayal by rosalieene(f): 1:42pm On May 14, 2017
chai the evil spirit in that bad secretary pussyy is really making Michael go gaga
Re: United In Betrayal by Nkysuccess(f): 3:25pm On May 14, 2017
Wow interesting story. Keep it up dear
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 3:29pm On May 14, 2017
He pulled out, spraying his jinx all over her backside before raising his face. He looked at the wall clock, just to be sure that the hidden camera was still there.

"That was terrific honey. You're the bomb." Sarah said out of breath.

"And you're the best. So, does your boss do you this good?"

Sarah frowned. Why was he always talking about him?
She straddled his leg, silently praying for the *junior* to wake up.

"Its the two of us now honey. I swear with my life, I'll never be with anyone else apart from you."

"Promise?"

"I promise baby."

He nodded, his colleague at the bottom nodding in approval.

"Come here. I need those cute legs on my shoulders."

She smiled too. She's met her match.

Amara walked into the kitchen where Gertrude was cutting okro. She was putting on one of Micheal's shirts. It was time to show everyone that very soon, she would be running the affairs of this house.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

Gertrude stood up, surprised at her outfit.

"Are you deaf or dumb?"

"Okro soup ma. It's for lunch."

"Rubbish. I'll have indomie peppersoup and grilled fish. Make mango juice with a pinch of salt. I'll be down by one on the dot. Ask Ebere to get me hot water and a piece of towel. My back aches." She turned and walked out of the kitchen, leaving Gertrude speechless.
She went back upstairs to Micheal's room.

"Hey." She bolted the door.

"You're up. Thought we'll be in bed all day." Micheal said from the bed, stifling a yawn.

"No honey. My back aches and I'm so so hungry right now."

"Have you asked them to prepare something for you? Or shall we eat out?"

"I've told Gertrude. I'll just wait."

"Alright. Let me get some work done online. I'll see you when lunch is served."

He quickly wrote a cheque and gave it to her. She left the room without saying a word.
As soon as she got to her room, she almost ran mad with joy. Eight hundred thousand, just for a night.
Claire! You should die please.

He fed her, satisfaction gleaming in her eyes.
They had been moved upstairs and he had called kelvin to inform him.

"I'm okay Phil."

"I'm not sure about that baby. Have two more spoons."

"I'm not a baby." She said with a frown.

"But you're my baby. Come on."

She pouted her lips and looked at him. He was everything her husband was not.

"I'll finish it if you'll give me my phone."

"Oh please. I won't do that."

"Then go with the food and watch your baby die of starvation." She said with a smirk.

"Jeez. You're in a hospital and blackmailing me huh?'

"I'm a very good business woman."

They both laughed and he continued feeding her afterwhich he began to eat his own lunch.

"I want to go home." Claire suddenly said.

Phil looked at her like she was crazy and went back to his meal

"I've got lots of work to do and I want to be in my house. I need to show them how strong I've become."

"Claire you just woke up today."

"And I assure you that I'm fine. I'm fine, trust me."

He put away his meal and went close to her.

"I don't want anything to happen to you. I won't be able to forgive myself if you come back to the hospital again."

She held his hands and gave it a reassuring squeeze.

"You can ask the doctor to assign a nurse that will be coming to the house to treat me. I don't want to stay here anymore. I feel as if the more I stay here, the more damages that is done to my home. Please."

He heaved a sigh and nodded.

"I'll go and speak to the doctor then."

"That will be after I've fed you. Pass me the plate."

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Jambo6630: 5:12pm On May 14, 2017
Mizz PamelB, pleaz, give us more updatez, we are dying of starvation here... Don't let uz die finizh!

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 14, 2017
Thanks for the update. I just hope phil wont turn worst than michael men and pretence are twins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by jumpmasta(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2017
iamloyalty:
Thanks for the update. I just hope phil wont turn worst than michael men and pretence are twins.
Haba Madam ....Some of us are gentle and innocent oooo wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 8:02pm On May 14, 2017
I LOVE YOU PAMELA

CATCHY STORY

MORE...............

FAMILY IS SHATTERED APART

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Olusojisorunmu(m): 8:05pm On May 14, 2017
This story is dope. Weldone madam Pamelb

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 14, 2017
jumpmasta:
Haba Madam ....Some of us are gentle and innocent oooo wink
Ok oooo.
Re: United In Betrayal by Babysuccess02(f): 8:30pm On May 14, 2017
Amara is nt worthy to b called a sister. More update plz. Love evry bit of dix story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by crislyn(f): 9:00pm On May 14, 2017
I can't wait for the next update.. ghen ghen. PamelB well done dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 9:18am On May 15, 2017
amara IZZA b itch

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:17am On May 15, 2017
"You're dressed. Are you going somewhere?" Micheal asked

"Yes. I'll go to the hospital to see Claire and after that, I've got personal stuffs to handle." Amara replied, sipping her coffee.

"Oh! I'm also going to the hospital. I'll leave for the office from there."

"I'll ride with you then." She said, wiping her mouth with a serviette and getting up.

She was dressed in a yellow peplon gown. Her Chanel handbag was on the table as she slipped her feet into her peeptoe heels.
She was dressed very formal and she had her reasons.

"Shall we?" Micheal asked and she confirmed by leading the way.

"Are you ready baby?" Kelvin asked, looking himself over

"Yes hun." Sarah replied from the inner room.

She came out, dressed for work.

"So how do I look?' She did a spin for him

"As breathtaking as always. Come, I don't want you late for work."

He kissed her and they left the room.
Sarah was having the fun of her life. He was such a gentleman and a tiger in bed. She called herself lucky, promising to put an end to her wayward lifestyle.

He had gone home last night after she had persisted. And this morning, he was on his way to the hospital. He couldn't get a good night rest. He couldn't stop thinking about her; if she was comfortable, if she had eaten the food he had bought for her, or the beverages and provisions that were stocked in the cupboard. She was his life and he would do anything to make her happy.
The doctor had agreed to discharge her today because she was surprisingly strong and healthy. He would take her home and if Micheal tried to do anything funny, he would take her away.

He drove into the hospital premises and looked for a parking space. He alighted from his car and began to walk to the reception.

"How dare you? She's my wife and I demand to see her now. You can't change her room without my permission." Micheal barked.

Nurse Abigail was surprised. How can he be claiming someone else's wife, little wonder the laddy asked that her room be changed. She rolled her eyes at him and went back to the pamphlet she was reading.

Amara couldn't take it anymore. She slammed her hand on the table, startling the nurses.

"I demand to be taken to my sister right now or I'll have your jobs."

"Excuse me madam. This hospital does not condone noise making. Your sister asked that her room be changed because she doesn't want disturbances. I'll advise you leave now before I call the security on you." Nurse Abigail said

"How dare you low life, you ........."

"Amara!" Phil called out

She turned to him, ignoring the nurse.

"What's going on here?" What's happening?"

"Thank God you're here. Can you imagine this thing, this sorry excuse of a woman, stopping me from seeing my sister, my own sister."

"Yes madam. I'll stop you from seeing her because the health of our patients are our top priority. I'm sure my patient is trying to run away from your loud mouth." She looked at Phil and calmed her nerves while Amara growled in anger.

"Sir, he's claiming to be her husband and I can't let them in because I know they're both lying and can be dangerous to the health of my patient, your wife."

Her words startled both Amara and Micheal and they turned to Phil for answers.

"It's okay nurse. I'll handle it."

He turned to the two and without a word, stepped outside. Whatever they were to discuss, would definitely be outside.
Out of impulse, they followed him and stopped when he stopped in front of his car.

"Why would she call her your wife?" Amara asked.

"Claire doesn't want to see anyone, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but........."

"I see you two are up to something. It's good though but I won't stress myself over a woman who's as shameless as that. Amara, I'm outta here." Micheal said and walked out

"Hmmm. You're doing a good job Phil. I love your courage. You're fighting for your lover and I'm really jealous."

"Why?"

She brought out a paper and handed it to him.

"Call me. We need to talk."
And without another word, she left to Micheal's waiting car.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by imranMotunrayo(f): 11:43am On May 15, 2017
Kudos to u,getting glued to my phone
Re: United In Betrayal by rapcy(m): 11:46am On May 15, 2017
Amazing
Re: United In Betrayal by Fijumokesayo(f): 11:56am On May 15, 2017
Amara yaf drag bush, who is doing that idiotic girl? Mtcheww!

Phill should whisk claire away already

Well done Pamela

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 12:23pm On May 15, 2017
Gawd, what will I do to this Amara o? okay, Wizsolzy, Ikombe, oya handle her.
Re: United In Betrayal by wizsolzy(m): 3:54pm On May 15, 2017
bimberry1307:
Gawd, what will I do to this Amara o? okay, Wizsolzy, Ikombe, oya handle her.

5 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by chara019: 6:57pm On May 15, 2017
pls I think I'm kinda lost,can someone explain Amara character to me,thought she was good and all,what's her issue with Claire?and it seems she turned a LovePeddler overnight? can't really get her.
Re: United In Betrayal by rachealfst(f): 6:59pm On May 15, 2017
Amara wants to have Phil too! Lobatan. Thanks for the update. @wizsolzy don't spare her o. Guard room straight.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Jsaviour(f): 7:23pm On May 15, 2017
chara019:
pls I think I'm kinda lost,can someone explain Amara character to me,thought she was good and all,what's her issue with Claire?and it seems she turned a LovePeddler overnight? can't really get her.

Now i seem to believe Some crazy demons are transfered through sex, check out Michael and Amara's behaviour. There is something strong happening to them.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 10:28pm On May 15, 2017
Jsaviour:

Now i seem to believe Some crazy demons are transfered through sex, check out Michael and Amara's behaviour. There is something strong happening to them.
that what am saying demons are transferred during sex especially when the person involved has a contrary spirit so micheal a darling is now a womanizer while amara is a love peddler
Re: United In Betrayal by MhizDherbee(f): 10:29pm On May 15, 2017
Its official; Amara is a slut!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.