Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932585 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by phayth(f): 11:42am On May 30, 2017
Claire sure has something up her sleeves. Thanks for the update!
Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 12:16pm On May 30, 2017
pamela i wanna say u are talented ur story captivating ur sense of humor how u are able to put things together like dis is beautiful more grace to do more am not a prophet but u are great.
Re: United In Betrayal by Jambo6630: 12:32pm On May 30, 2017
All these happened just because the suspense was too much. Yeah, you're a very busy person, that's a fact, but in your previous story, Valley of the shadow of love, you were bereaved, you kept writing, you were sick, yet you kept writing too. Please bring back our days of lengthy updates and 3 to 4 updates per day. We miss those days. May God give you strength to give us updates. Thanks very much.
Re: United In Betrayal by Sterope(f): 1:03pm On May 30, 2017
Thanks. smiley

[quote author=iamloyalty post=57001066][/quote]
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 1:22pm On May 30, 2017
Twinkle004:

Am sorry to say but some men don't think at all.
Baby U cnt say dat again...sumtin like dis has happened to me some time ago...almost as dis story, bt d girl wasnt married...and i ws phil I my story, Bt d different btw me and phil ws dat at last I got d girl and I didnt travel to Dubai... So let's make a toast to those guys dat don't think at all, its because of dem I av an amazing girfriend.

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 1:55pm On May 30, 2017
Jambo6630:
All these happened just because the suspense was too much. Yeah, you're a very busy person, that's a fact, but in your previous story, Valley of the shadow of love, you were bereaved, you kept writing, you were sick, yet you kept writing too. Please bring back our days of lengthy updates and 3 to 4 updates per day. We miss those days. May God give you strength to give us updates. Thanks very much.
is dat story interesting did she finish the story just asking
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 30, 2017
[quote author=Chumzypinky post=57002120]
i dont blame u. I blame Buhari for rendering y'all jobless. No need replying this comment. Lets not derail the thread any further[/quote

Is not ur fault is ur poor intellect for thinking everyone is jobless and crappy like u, i dont bagged words with ur type.

Op and all sorry for derailing this thread it wont happen again.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:

hey, i didnt say something for you to get angry.
I just wanted to help. You sound bitter and so unforgiving and believe me if the world has ur perspective, no one's gonna be breathin 2day.
Because one way or the other we've all stepped on someone's toes without actually knowing.

I Am too matured to reply u.
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 30, 2017
"Ebere right?" He asked
"Yes sir. Do you need anything
else?"
He ran his eyes over her and
shook his head. She was more
beautiful than Gertrude but with
lesser modalities.

Tanks for update. Kelvin is a matured guy i must say.
seems that michael wants start running things with Ebere too, just what his is problem?

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Twinkle004(f): 3:36pm On May 30, 2017
yungeez:

Baby U cnt say dat again...sumtin like dis has happened to me some time ago...almost as dis story, bt d girl wasnt married...and i ws phil I my story, Bt d different btw me and phil ws dat at last I got d girl and I didnt travel to Dubai... So let's make a toast to those guys dat don't think at all, its because of dem I av an amazing girfriend.
grin...thumbs up

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Twinkle004(f): 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
Chumzypinky:

as in eh, me sef tire. Dude is a dog
No be small. Mummy Ejima when are you updating us on Tradition na. Hope the Ejima are not disturbing too much
Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 4:44pm On May 30, 2017
iamloyalty:

I Am too matured to reply u.
u just did *winks*

4 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by ItxAyce(m): 12:11am On May 31, 2017
Been following for a while now, and I must say beautiful storyline

Can't wait for the next update
Re: United In Betrayal by Jambo6630: 3:52am On May 31, 2017
Timson01:
is dat story interesting did she finish the story just asking
Chaiiii!!! It was too interesting, and she finished the story. In fact, her first story too "Alone" is currently being shot as a Nollywood movie. Just click on her profile name, view her profile, you'll see links to both stories on her page.
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 9:46am On May 31, 2017
Knowing that she was guilty of the question been thrown to her, she quietly excused herself, claiming she had unfinished meeting with her boss, the MD.
It wasn't news that Nancy was sleeping with the MD who was newly married. Everyone in the company knew about that so for Micheal to have asked her that question meant one thing; he wanted to draw more people into his predicament.

Ten minutes later, Sarah knocked and walked into the office of her former boss and lover. Unlike her usual self, she was dressed in a denim gown and flat denim sandals. Her make up was very light. Looking at her, one would know that she was frustrated.

"Good morning sir." She greeted.

"Sit down." He answered with no emotions.

She lowered herself to one of the visitor's chair not looking up.

"Why did you do it?" He asked

"Sir, I'm sorry. He deceived me. He........"

"You've been seeing him before the tape incident so tell me why you fu©king did it." He yelled, standing up and towering over her

Tears ran down her face, knocking down her ability to speak.

"I loved you Sarah. I cheated on my wife with you, I hit my wife for you, I lost my baby because of you. Because he's more handsome, he probably told you his net worth and you gave him yourself so cheaply. Tell me what he did for you, tell me what he gave you."

"No....nothing." She cried

"He forked you for nothing. I knew it. And you resigned from here, accusing me of what we both did together."

He started pacing the room which became hot all of a sudden despite the air con.

"I did whatever you wanted. I gave you whatever you asked for. Why are women so selfish and greedy?"

She sobbed loudly.
She was full of regrets. He had done nothing to her but Kelvin had used her to ruin both of their lives.

"Why are you crying? Did you cry when he was banging the sh!t outta you? Did you cry when you grafted that resignation letter? Your moans and screams were all I heard to know you were enjoying it. So why are you crying?"

She went on get knees, holding his legs.

"I'm sorry sir. I'll meet with the board and talk to them. You've been very good to me and I can't let you suffer for my mistakes. I'm sorry please forgive me."

He watched her cry at his feet. He remembered the times they spent together and he tried to control the urges welling up in him.
He would be a good husband to Claire. He won't make her see reasons to doubt him anymore.

"Sit down." He said, withdrawing from her hold.

They sat at the bar of "ancient pillar" hotel. There table housed different varieties of drinks and chop chops. Claire had a plate of suya soaked in groundnut and pepper with a bottle of chilled star raddler while Kelvin had a full barbequed fish and a chilled bottle of origin.

"Claire?"

"Hmmm?" She answered with mouth full of meat.

"How was your day?"

She chuckled, sipped from her glass and pouted her lips.

"I dunno. Don't ask me."

"Okay but my day was very boring. The girl I went out with bored the hell outta me."

Claire broke into a laugh, laughing hard that her eyes got shiny with tears.
Kelvin joined her, drawing attention of other people at the bar.

"Your sense of humour sucks Kel." She said, wiping off tears from her eyes.

"I just want you to be happy Claire."

"I know you know that I had fun." She said and they both smiled at her dry sense of humour.

"Today was fantastic. I've not had so much fun all my life. You're a Darling and I wish you're my......."

"Sshhhh. Don't say it but know that I'm more than that. Micheal will learn, believe me, he will."

"When Kel? Let's not ruin this moment now. After this, we're going to see a movie."

"What about dinner? You're supposed to eat at home."

"You're wicked. With all these things, do you think there will be space for dinner? Movies or........"

"Alright. We'll go so you don't kill me."

"Good. Silly boy."

They came out of the conference room several hours later.
Micheal was satisfied with the turn out of event. Sarah had lied to everyone about the identity of the one who made her do things against her wish. They had drawn conclusions, accusing their top competitor for trying to dent the image of the young billionaire, Micheal.
Sarah was pardoned but was transfered to their branch office in Enugu while letters were sent to their branch office in Abuja to send a male and female as Micheal's PA and secretary respectively. They got to his office and he went straight to the fridge, brought a drink and two glasses and they began to drink.

"Thank you Sarah for keeping to your words. I kept mine too because you still have a job so drink."

She sipped from the glass and stood up.

"Thank you sir. I was worried that I'll be unemployed for the rest of my life."

"Yea. All thanks to me."

"I should get going now. I need to pack up since I've just been given till Monday to be in Enugu."

"Alright."

She thanked him once again and left the office. He looked at his wristwatch, 7;59pm.
He picked his stuff and left the office. Today had been one hell of a day.

He got home at exactly 9:31pm and to his surprise, his wife was not yet home.
He took his bath, ate dinner and waited in the sitting room.
He was sure she was up to something with Kelvin. Thoughts of both of them together got him infuriated.
He heard the honk of a car and he rushed to the window. She was back.
A look at the wall clock said it was 10:15. A married woman was coming home by that time. He sat back down as he heard the door open. She came in, looking exactly the way she left. Ebere came and greeted her.

"Evening Ebere. The car is open. Call Chika so you two would get my things to my room."

"Yes ma. I mean, yes madam."

She nodded and began to walk towards him while Ebere left.

"Good ev........"

"Save the greetings and tell me where you're coming from."

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 10:32am On May 31, 2017
Michael the questionaire
Re: United In Betrayal by chara019: 10:48am On May 31, 2017
Shuuuuuu! see who's now acting 'Mr two goody shoes'
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:59am On May 31, 2017
*Claps hands in dramatic fashion* Eh! See talk o. Mstchewww.
Re: United In Betrayal by phayth(f): 11:30am On May 31, 2017
So Michael could be jealous.You never see anything yet..
Re: United In Betrayal by bimbotua(f): 7:02pm On May 31, 2017
na wa o... Michael is unpredictable sha... still behaving like a husband
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 31, 2017
Claire had a plate of suya soaked in groundnut and pepper with a bottle of chilled star raddler while Kelvin had a full barbequed fish and a chilled bottle of origin.
I will try this combo this weekend, Madame claire chop for this story no be small.
Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 8:24pm On May 31, 2017
This Michael sef dey vex me.
Re: United In Betrayal by bossy512(f): 9:35pm On May 31, 2017
Very funny, Michael too is behaving like olo iyawo......., see me see question, real husband indeed, d only problem here is Claire is too gentle for my liking, I wish her d best
Re: United In Betrayal by bossy512(f): 9:38pm On May 31, 2017
Very funny, Michael too is behaving like oko iyawo......., see me see question, real husband indeed, d only problem here is Claire is too gentle for my liking, I wish her d best
Re: United In Betrayal by WHOcarex: 11:09pm On May 31, 2017
Nice
Re: United In Betrayal by geedimple(f): 12:14am On Jun 01, 2017
Great
Re: United In Betrayal by Babysuccess02(f): 6:00am On Jun 01, 2017
Micheal has nt seen anytin yet. Micheal you ar on a looooonnng tin.
Re: United In Betrayal by kelvinhilton(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2017
Nice story u've got here, Op I will indulge u to pay no mind to those of us claiming moral decency, u know most Nigerians r hypocritical especially when it comes to other peoples life style. Biko don't allow Michael to get away with all this. Clair ave suffered enough. I think she deserves someone better..
Re: United In Betrayal by kelvinhilton(m): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2017
Nice story u've got here, Op I will indulge u to pay no mind to those of us claiming moral decency, u know most Nigerians r hypocritical especially when it comes to other peoples life style. Biko don't allow Michael to get away with all this. Claire ave suffered enough. I think she deserves someone better..
Re: United In Betrayal by princessadeola(f): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2017
Men they don't learn, so he can still shout on her and ask her where she is coming from? He is so not serious.
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2017
iamloyalty:
Claire had a plate of suya soaked in groundnut and pepper with a bottle of chilled star raddler while Kelvin had a full barbequed fish and a chilled bottle of origin.
I will try this combo this weekend, Madame claire chop for this story no be small.
And she chop beating and suffer heartbreak join
Re: United In Betrayal by Gynah33(f): 3:38pm On Jun 01, 2017
Lovely story am sure waiting for the next up date more power you elbow

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.