Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932907 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

I don't think so
hmmm...are u sure?, u left ur rolex wristwatch d last time, dnt u want 2 come nd collect it?
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 4:12pm On Jul 06, 2017
yungeez:

hmmm...are u sure?, u left ur rolex wristwatch d last time, dnt u want 2 come nd collect it?
Not now jare
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2017
She was tired of staying in the room. Micheal hadn't even come upstairs to check on her.
Maybe he was talking to Claire. No, she won't give them that chance. She angrily left the room and went downstairs only to meet him alone in the sitting room, sulking like a child.

"Honey, what's going on? What happened?"

He looked at her and shook his head. What was he going to say? That all his luxuries are not his anymore? Or that he was stupid enough to think with his heart and not his brains.

"Talk to me honey, you can tell me anything."

But he didn't respond again. Instead, he stood up and walked to the bar and she followed. He poured himself a drink and gulped down the entire glass. He poured the second and was about to down it when she held his hand.

"Is this how you'll give me a welcome? Drinking to my face? Michael, you know very well how much that woman wants to break you yet you allow her words get to you, you know she doesn't want our happiness. She's upstairs, doing goodness knows what and you're here, planning to drink yourself to stupor. Where's the warmness you promised me, you're beginning to shatter my hopes even before I start my new life with you. You want to drink right? Fine. We'll drink together." She left his hand and brought out a glass.

No!
He won't let her drink it. It would harm the baby.
He quickly took the glass from her and took her in his arms.

"I'm sorry baby. Forgive me. I promise, I won't do this ever again. I'm sorry."

**"********

She wore the white chiffon jacket and looked herself over.
This was madness but she will go through it just to make her ex husband burn.
She was wearing a little bum short and a crop singlet, then she wore the jacket, leaving the buttons open. She had finished her dressing with a silver gladiator. She was visiting the beach after all.

A light knock came on her door and she paused. It better not be Amara or Michael. She made a mental note to start locking her door.

"Come in." She said and turned to the door.
Ebere walked in and locked the door immediately before getting on her knees.

"I've offended you madam. I've offended you a whole lot, please forgive me."

"What's this one? What's wrong and why this drama?"

Ebere broke down in tears, surprising her boss the more.

"Okay. Why not stand up from there and tell me egat the problem is? You can always talk to me, you know that. Stand up."

Claire helped her sit on the bed before sitting down beside her.

"I can only forgive you when you tell me the crime you committed. I've created this boss-employee relationship between us and so far, it's been good. So, talk to me."

"I'm pregnant." Ebere sobbed.

Claire stood up and walked to the door. She opened it to check if there was anybody in the corridor. She closed it back and bolted it, then went back to her former position

"Who is the boy? Did he deny it? Tell me his address and I'll get him arrested immediately. But you, why would you have unprotected sex at the first place? Now look. Young girls of nowadays, who's he?"

Ebere knelt down again and her tears flowed more.

"I've wronged you in so many ways when all youvd done is to show me love. You're even ready to fight for me. I'm not proud of myself anymore, I hate that I did this to you. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."

"I'll forgive you after I teach that boy a lesson. Give me his name and stop crying."

"I can't ma. I can't bring myself to say it."

Claire looked at her.

"You're hiding something. I can't help you if you don't give me clues. Look, I'm dressed up to go out and you're keeping me here so talk to me."

"It's Mr Michael. I'm........ "

"Michael? Mr Michael? You mean my own Michael?" She asked, praying it wasn't true.

But Ebere nodded.

"Get out. Get out now." Claire screamed.

The pregnant helper picked herself from the floor and ran to the door, even as she struggled with the lock, she still pleaded for mercy. She had never seen her boss react that way.

"Get out now."

She opened the door and slipped into the living room.

Claire sat down dejectedly on her bed. This was the height of it.
He also did her helper? This was the last straw and she won't take it lying low.
What kind of man did she marry? How come he his all his true characters the time they were courting?

"Oh Lord, tell me what to do." She said helplessly, looking at the ceiling of her room.

Her phone rang and she looked at the ID. A thin smile appeared on her lip.

"You ready?" He asked

"Yea. I'm good to go."

"Why not step out? I'm outside already."

"Alright. See you in five."

She hung up and looked around her room. With phone in hand and a key in the other, she looked herself in the mirror and stepped out of the room. And for the first time since she met Michael, she locked the room.

"Don't do this again please." She pleaded

He freed her from his grip and looked at her properly
Will she still be here when she finds out that half of his life hardwork now belonged to Claire? He wondered.

"I'm sorry. I won't repeat this again."

"Alright. Come, we.........."

And it was her turn to be speechless as she watched her elder sister come down the stairs.
Michael followed her gaze and his mouth went apart.

She won't take this, no she won't.
She looked at Michael who was already looking at the woman lustfully and her bile went up.

"Is that how shameless you've become? Do you know that you're a married woman? If you no longer have any respect for yourself, at least, have one for your husband."

"Husband? Please. And hey, ask the man behind you to close his mouth. There are bacterias in the air."

She did a little wave and left the house.

"And stop staring. Gosh." Amara shouted on Michael.

"I'm sorry. I'm just surprised. I didn't know she had those kinds of clothes."

"And you claim to be her husband. Really, I do not understand what's going on anymore. What has she done to you? I didn't bargain for this drama when I agreed to come here with you."

He swallowed hard.
This is going to be hard

21 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by nerd51(f): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2017
bae, thanks for the update. Amara will soon get the shock of her life, lol. Muahh
Re: United In Betrayal by xaviercasmir(m): 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2017
RIDE ON !!!!!!!!! Nice update
Re: United In Betrayal by chisiudeh: 5:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
Nice. Nice
Re: United In Betrayal by Dessydemmy: 5:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
Believe it or not , you are the best. I am loving the woman Claire is becoming, my dear God bless you. grin
Re: United In Betrayal by Deadshot(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Mike ohh..lol...claire show him pepper the guy is just too annoying
Re: United In Betrayal by LilySopi(f): 5:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
This is just the beginning of pangs of distress @ Amara and Micheal
Re: United In Betrayal by PrincessNazor(f): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
Re: United In Betrayal by stainless239(f): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
I have a feeling Claire will go back to Michael

and dey will live happily ever after lipsrsealed
Re: United In Betrayal by henrieternal2016(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2017
no one can really tell d direction of this piece. so, let's sit tight and enjoy d ride.........lady Pam, u are d BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2017
"Wow." Phil exclaimed as Claire stepped out of the gate.

"You look amazing." He completed, giving her a warm hug

"No. I look like a loose woman. Let's go." She answered bluntly and got in without waiting for Phil to help her.

He shrugged. Something was really pissing her off but he won't stress it till they get to the beach first.
He got into the car, looked at her and started the ignition

"You've been crying since you came in here. What's the problem?" Chika asked her colleague

"She hates me now. You should have seen the way she looked at me, how she asked me to leave her room. I shouldn't have told her, I shouldn't have." Ebere cried

"Hmmm. Were you expecting her to hug you or shake your hands? Her marriage has gone down because of her sister so its natural for her to act that way. She's going through a lot so give it time. I know our boss."

"Chika I'm scared. I don't have anybody that will take care of me if anything should happen. I....."

"What will happen? You've started saying what I don't like now."

Chika stood up and went to her.
"In as much as all this is your fault, I'll still go with you to madam and I'll beg on your behalf. I don't want you saying those bad things biko. You didn't think of them when you were opening your legs o."

Ebere slapped her hand playfully

"I don't even know the kind of friend you are."

"Eh. The friend that will always tell you the truth. Go and shower biko. You're smelling."

Ebere raised her hand and sniffed her arm pit.

"It's not me biko."

"But you'll have to shower before I chsnge my mind."

Ebere looked at her and stood up. Chika had a mischievous smile on her face

"Sharp sharp. Iyawo Michael."

"God forbid."

"Ehe! You no go marry am but you go agree fork am. Werey le o."

"Let it be biko. Let me take my bath."

Chika gave a fake nod and left the room. She was happy she was from a strict family. They were poor but their prestige was well known in the village. Her father had trained them well and she still had that fear of him in her. She won't mess up now. She prayed that luck shines on her like it did to Gertrude.

"Baby, what are you thinking?"

"Thinking of the fastest way to take out a target. I want her out of this house as soon as possible."

"Who? Who's your target?"

"Your ex wife. I want her out of here. She won't give me peace while I'm here. You're not even helping matters."

"But we're together. That's what matters."

"No. What should matter is her sadness, her failure. You're divorcing her yet she's happy, I'm pregnant for you and she's happy, she has a plan and I won't sit here and watch you do nothing about it."

"Calm down. This mood isn't good for your condition. I'll think up something as soon as possible, I think it's that barrister guy that's helping her out. Don't worry. I'll handle it"

"Are you sure?"

"Trust me. You know, all fingers will point at us if anything should happen to her so calm down and trust your baby."

She smiled and threw her arms around him.

"We can now have a " me " time." She said, planting a kiss on his lips

"Hmmmm. Sounds interesting."

He lifted her to the table and they began to kiss passionately.
He whisked her up and began to run up the stairs. He had missed her honey pot.

"They're both pregnant for him? What kind of guy is that?"

"And you know what, I'm not going to take it likely with both of them. I'll teach them not to mess with me."

"Nah. Nah. I don't support that one. I'll tell you what you'll do okay? For now, let's get you out of this mood."

He stood up and lifted her in his arms and she screamed

"You've got weight you know."

"Phil, put me down. People are watching."

"Let them watch. You're my baby after all."

She laughed as he raised to the water where he dumped her with a loud splash. The next minute, they were already playing with the water.

"That was terrific." Michael said as he slipped out of her

"Yea. I always blow your mind."

"Trust me, you do."

"Alright. I'll get juice downstairs. There's none in your fridge."

"Okay."

She got up and went to the bathroom, tied a towel and blew him a kiss before leaving the room.

She got downstairs and saw Chika entering the kitchen.

"Hey. You." She called out but the girl paid no attention.
She angrily walked to the kitchen and saw her washing her hands

"Didn't I just call you?"

"I'm sorry but I didn't hear my name."

17 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
Ride on Claire
Re: United In Betrayal by mofy1(f): 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
stainless239:
I have a feeling Claire will go back to Michael

and dey will live happily ever after lipsrsealed
God forbid bad thing. Abeg stop am if nah joke it's too expensive.
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2017
I Love D New Claire Not D Old 1 PamelB U Ar D Best
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:

Eeyah, sorry. What is she trying to do? Don't worry, I will talk to her Vicky would forgive ken

Eleyi gidi gan!

Sis, what do you want to talk to me about?
Re: United In Betrayal by otabuko(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2017
Claire is now selling peperoni pepper. And it's hurting the bastard Michael. Keep it up girl. Hello guys in the house. Love who you marry, marry who you love. Simple!
Re: United In Betrayal by otabuko(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2017
mofy1:

God forbid bad thing. Abeg stop am if nah joke it's too expensive.
I have that feeling too. But I shaa hope it doesn't come to that again. Cos from all indications. She still love the fool. That love is eternal.
Re: United In Betrayal by bimberry1307(f): 7:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Wait o, PamelB! I'm beginning to wonder where Claire's parents are when Amara is misbehaving. And Michael's parents too. All the same, ride on.
Re: United In Betrayal by Oyindawealth(f): 7:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
Pamelb u're doing wonderfully well,keep it up! Still I follow........ More plss!!
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Eleyi gidi gan!

Sis, what do you want to talk to me about?
Pe maybe we should forgive ken or not?
Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2017
queenitee:
Pe maybe we should forgive ken or not?
Ah! No way!
Re: United In Betrayal by otabuko(m): 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
bimberry1307:
Wait o, PamelB! I'm beginning to wonder where Claire's parents are when Amara is misbehaving. And Michael's parents too. All the same, ride on.
Chai. You're a late comer oh!
Re: United In Betrayal by Essyprity(f): 7:52pm On Jul 06, 2017
bimberry1307:
u didn't start from the beginning?
Re: United In Betrayal by patriciakase(f): 8:34pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hmnn,u r jst too gud,more inspiration dear
Re: United In Betrayal by nikz(f): 8:58pm On Jul 06, 2017
PamelB I will still say it ure the best writer on nairaland eh damn ure good girl.
Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 9:28pm On Jul 06, 2017
Biafrabushboy, what you're doing in Lleigh's page is what I call, "CHEATING." Don't let me catch you there, you know what will happen.

Ehe, back to the koko.

I really wanna say a very wet thank you to all of you who've made this story a success, those of you who in one way or the other, appreciated my word. I don't quote you guys word for word because I feel I'll be detailing so please, I'm saying it now, I love you all.
My husband, (whispers), Theblessedman.
My chief co wife, chumzypinky.
My other co wives that I do not know of.
Then, my faithful readers, the beautiful Queens and Kings that pushed my story to front page, I thank you.

To those I used offensive words on, no vex abeg cos me I'm no longer vexing.
Two vexees can't make a right.

To the ghost readers, I'm coming for you.

Update comes in an hour or maybe, LESS

6 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:31pm On Jul 06, 2017
PamelB:
Biafrabushboy, what you're doing in Lleigh's page is what I call, "CHEATING." Don't let me catch you there, you know what will happen.

Ehe, back to the koko.

I really wanna say a very wet thank you to all of you who've made this story a success, those of you who in one way or the other, appreciated my word. I don't quote you guys word for word because I feel I'll be derailing so please, I'm saying it now, I love you all.
My husband, (whispers), Theblesse.dman.
My chief co wife, chumzy.pinky.
My other co wives that I do not know of.
Then, my faithful readers, the beautiful Queens and Kings that pushed my story to front page, I thank you.

To those I used offensive words on, no vex abeg cos me I'm no longer vexing.
Two vexees can't make a right.

To the ghost readers, I'm coming for you.

Update comes in an hour or maybe, LESS

Entering this story in grand style...

I sight you babe.

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by prodekul(f): 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2017
waiting for update since,I wasn't recognized. sobs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by heemah(f): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2017
Okies.......waiting...
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2017
KimberlyWest:

Ah! No way!
Lobatan, my sis has spoken

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.