Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932917 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Essyprity(f): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
please nobody should copy a whole story post just to make a comment. Pam. more posts with a continuation.
Re: United In Betrayal by vickyviolet(f): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Pamela I greet u ooooooo
Weldon and happy Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
pamelB thanks for d update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Skimpledawg(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nathblessing:

I wish i can like this comment over and over again. You just perfectly analyse each character as I also wanted too. Infact this your comment is just perfecto.

Michael never loved Claire. The reason he changed all the documents to Claire's name was cos he tot she wud always remain obedient no matter what he does. Claire please just go your way cos if you forgive Michael he would still cheat on you and you wont b able to catch him cheating cos he wud ve gotten beta at his game. #My Opinion...
Kudos to u Madam PamelB. More ink to thy pen i pray.....
@bolded... Are u for reals? shocked

Did u type that sitting down or standing up?
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 2:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lol, ahahahah. Claire oo.
Re: United In Betrayal by fam24(f): 2:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Jsaviour:

Like what type of punishment for mike?. I hope if calire gets pregnant for Kelvin and gives birth to a baby, get pregnant again from Phil and give birth to a 2nd baby and also get pregnant from maybe their gateman and give birth to a 3rd child, you will still say she should be punished and Michael forgive and they live happily ever after. Men always saying what they can't do if found in the same situation.

U are just on point. Men! always wanting to eat their cake and still have it. I wish Michael had slept with Sandra again after she was transferred, and she had distribute HIV to Michael who been a cheerful giver, had distribute it to Ebere and Amara. Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by pweetymhi(f): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
Claire is d main woman, don't waste ur tears on a man that isn't worth it, u deserve happiness.
Ad for amara ehn, she never see anytyn,
Gertrude and Kelvin am so happy for them.
Ma'am pamela, ur head z dr, more inspiration
Re: United In Betrayal by Skimpledawg(m): 3:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sensitivity1254:

She almost broke down cos her husband made her lose her pregnancy and yet he is busy getting others pregnant like public he-goat. She nearly broke down cos she can't get over the fact that a man she loved and sacrificed for, fought to remain married to could do all the shitt to her. Sleeping with her workers, her blood sister (who supposed to a sister to Mike) and his secretary. She nearly broke down cos her own sister, her only family. Someone she brought up like a daughter can do that shiit to her.
Take it easy na.... tongue

#TeamClaire$Michael.. cool
Re: United In Betrayal by iiru: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
well done PamelB. great strory
Re: United In Betrayal by Divineroyalty(f): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Wow! Wow! Wow!

This is super dope. I mean,it's super fantastic,super interesting and everything super.

More grease to your elbow dear.
Hadampson abeg where you dey,i don get another handler of magic pen.
Keep it up dear.
Re: United In Betrayal by rachealfst(f): 4:01pm On Jul 09, 2017
I....love....this

"Hi. The name is Amara and.........."

"My younger sister and my husband's new wife." Claire completed.

Claire, I know this is not easy, but God is your strength and I believe you will laugh last.

Thanks for the update ma'am, God bless. Happy Sunday!
Re: United In Betrayal by nabla(f): 4:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
pamelB I hail u,u rock abeg quickly update oo
Re: United In Betrayal by fam24(f): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Take it easy na.... tongue

#TeamClaire$Michael.. cool

When a man beat your sister to a point of comatose, I hope you will gladly advise her and the man to remain together until she's killed.

I have no problem with him cheating so far he plays safe, and won't come meet me with STDs, but domestic violence is a NO NO for me. I can't tolerant it. Only the living are married. My life is too important to me
Re: United In Betrayal by nerd51(f): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
i so much love this new claire, new woman. Nothing can bring her down now. Thanks for the update, PamelB
Re: United In Betrayal by Maryclaire1(f): 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
This is off the shizzle smiley you are doing a great job Pam I am so loving it....Amara took the wrong path her jealousy is eating her up.in as much as I hate what she's doing to her blood I hope she comes back to her right senses....Nobody can hold you down more than your blood in hard times but to Amara reverse is the case...keep up the good work ma'am you already going places smiley
Re: United In Betrayal by Healer007: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
On page 0 now sad
I dey come for Una cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: United In Betrayal by Queensiju: 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
I love you Claire. Muuuaaaahhh. Welldone PamelB.
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chai!!!, PamelB u av done ur worst, i dnt tink i cant continue reading dis story, its so good dats its breaking my heart, i dnt tink m emotionally strong 2 continue reading dis story, dnt worry queenitee will give me d gist wen u r done wit d story... let me b d first 2 sign out... u've outdone ur self. thumbs up dear
Re: United In Betrayal by Sylva2147: 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Destiny4fame:
I disagree wih you here. I believe it was love even Kelvin testified to that. Mike is a modafuckinf arse for all he made Claire go thru and should be punished foe that,still, I don't want them apart
#teammiclaire#
Did you border to think if he(michael) has contacted some vulnerable disease already? I will never be a party to the two coming back, considering the fact that he has successfully impregnated her blood sister and her house help. How do you expect her to feel every single moment she remember that her sister is pregnant for her husband? Remember she is human.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Queensiju: 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
olaoreofe:

please can you help me out with the link to letting go by audrey timms
Its been long I read d story ooo. Will try sha
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
yungeez:
Chai!!!, PamelB u av done ur worst, i dnt tink i cant continue reading dis story, its so good dats its breaking my heart, i dnt tink m emotionally strong 2 continue reading dis story, dnt worry queenitee will give me d gist wen u r done wit d story... let me b d first 2 sign out... u've outdone ur self. thumbs up dear
No, we would finish this together
Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
queenitee:

No, we would finish this together
baby, bt u no its going 2 b hard 4 me
Re: United In Betrayal by queenitee(f): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
yungeez:

baby, bt u no its going 2 b hard 4 me
Don't worry, I'm here
Re: United In Betrayal by Lyndollarz(f): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
am seriously looking forward to how this story will end, the twist of event just keep blowing me away.. can't keep calm again... the story is too much

pamelB baby.. chop kiss.... you are one helluva writer. wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by yungeez(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
queenitee:

Don't worry, I'm here
okay baby m gona try
Re: United In Betrayal by princessadeola(f): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
hummmmm, some people are just wicked
Re: United In Betrayal by Nathblessing(m): 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
Skimpledawg:
@bolded... Are u for reals? shocked
Did u type that sitting down or standing up?
Hope you saw the place i wrote #My Opinion.
Re: United In Betrayal by Bb4u(f): 7:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
weldone ma'am....this piece is beyond captivating, so much creativity. Take it from me, you're good
Re: United In Betrayal by iamnicer: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
Someone wake me up when next episodes comes

IAMNICER

PAMELB, eager to hear more .

Love ya
Re: United In Betrayal by wizsolzy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Oh! Mike the GCFR of d ode clan

5 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
weldone ma
Re: United In Betrayal by Toyin223(f): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2017
Crying PamelB Where Ar U I Want To Eat

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.