Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

United In Betrayal - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932593 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by Grandslam7(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
Enjoying my self with a chilled ZOBO and CREAM CRACKERS BISCUIT, AUNTY PAMELB ride on, u are too much, pls more update..

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Grandslam7(m): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2017
gmec23:
Had to come outta stealth mode... this is a writing masterpiece... bae u are super... onto d matter every one is cursing Michael, yea fine, he is simply very stupid, but from d recent actions of Claire, I think she knows she is also to blame I mean after marriage, she now became a bag of rice( fat & heavy) , less romantic even b4 having a baby. And how could she not know dat those were signs of pregnancy.... keep 'em coming pamel B u re 2 much
U are right bro a woman should at all cost make sure she keeps to her shape after child birth, u don't have to add so much weight becos u'r breast feeding or nursing up a child.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2017
"Your office haven't changed much. Just the sofa and centre table." Kelvin said as soon as Micheal came into the office. He had already found a comfortable spot on Michael's executive chair, leaving the owner of the office to sit like a visitor

"Yea. Saw them in a showroom at Abuja, decided to buy them cause that's Claire favourite colour."

"Hnnmmm. Man, speaking of which, where is the lady that got you carried away? That you no ......."

"You bumped into her before you got here. I'm sure you weren't paying attention or I swear to God, you would have taken her on the spot."

"God forbid. You know me now. Any lady I pass without giving a second glance must either not be my type or too fake."

"Man just forget that thing. You'll......"

A knock came on the door and Sarah walked in. She had touched her face, sprayed her cologne and repacked her hair. She was bearing a tray containing beverages and mugs.

"Good morning Sir." She greeted Kelvin, giving Micheal a platonic smile

"Morning. What's that?" Kelvin asked, looking at the girl intently. How could she be wearing such heavy make up in an office environ? She looked like someone who was desperate for marriage and has resorted to make ups for solutions.

"Tea sir. I could make it with warm water or ice, depending on your choice." She said, dropping the tray on the table and standing between the two friends.

"Sarah dear, just serve us iced tea. You know how much I love them."

Sarah smiled and concentrated on mixing the tea, making sure her bosoms were directly stating at Kelvin through the top of her singlet.

"Uhm, Kelvin, meet my baby, Sarah. Honey, that's my best friend Kelvin." Micheal introduced as soon as she was done serving them.

Kelvin, who was already sipping his tea spilled it on himself as he tried to understand what his friend just said.

"Wow. She?"

That was the only words that could come out of his mouth.

"Yea. I knew you'd have that look, told you that you'll be stunned. Look at your face." Micheal said, breaking into a laugh.

"Wow." He looked at her again and felt like hitting his friend in the jaw.
"It's good to finally place a face behind the name
" He added

"Thank you sir. I'll have my leave now." She said, pretending to leave

"Come on baby, is it because my friend is here? Not even a morning kiss?"

Sarah blushed just as much as Kelvin wanted to punch both of them in the face.

"Come here baby."

She leaned in and gave him a quick kiss before catwalking out of the office.

"I told you ........"

"Shut the fu¢k up man. Is that it? Oh! I can't believe this." Kelvin said, hitting his fist on the table.

"What is the problem? Why are you angry all of a sudden?"

"Bro, I'm disappointed. Trust me, I am. Is that who you're cheating Claire with? That fake face, that bleached face? Did you look at her fingers? I'm sure her ¢unt must be bleached too. Fu¢k!" He thundered angrily.

"You're insulting my babe in front of me? You're simply saying all these because you want her. Keep dreaming man."

Kelvin laughed. A mockery laugh.

"You know what? Let's talk about something else. Talking about her makes me wanna go screw a black spotted white pig." He said, laughing Micheal to stupor.

Claire's phone rang out loud, interrupting her meeting with some customers who wanted to order clothes for their new boutique.

"Please excuse me." She said to her customers.
"Hi Phil."

"Hello beautiful one. How're you?"

"I'm fine, just a little busy."

"Where are you?"

"My plaza. Any problems?"

"Not really. Text me the address. I've got something for you."

"Phil come on, tell me already."

"Text me the address."

"Alright. See you soon."

She hung up, quickly grafted a text and sent to him. She returned to her customers who left after they had come to a mutual agreement.
Today can't get any better. Just because she was seen at the plaza, she's been getting calls and visits from prominent personnel, asking to make her their wardrobe manager.
She thanked God for giving her the grace. She would be whoever God has destined her to be and nobody can stop that.

Phil was in the plaza in 45minutes. He asked around and he was directed to Claire's office. He tapped on the door and her sweet voice ushered him in.

"Hi beautiful." He greeted, opening his arms for a hug and Claire fell into them.

"You're here sooner than I expected."

"And you're looking hotter than I imagined."

They both laughed and settled on the long sofa in the office.

"You run this place?"

"Yes my dear. By His grace."

"Wow. It's nice and beautiful."

'Thank you Phil. What do I offer you?"

He looked around and smacked his lips, then he looked at her mischievously.

"How about we go out for lunch? I want to give you a treat. But before then, close your eyes."

"Why?"

"Be a woman and close your eyes little girl."

"I'll spank you Phil. I'm not a little girl."

"Okay. My apologies big lady but please, close your eyes."

"Twenty seconds."

She closed her eyes and Phil dipped his hand into his pocket. He brought out a black bold choker that had her name inscribed in gold in front of it. He had ordered for it after they had met the second time and he saw her obsession for fashion.
It had cost him money but he had enough, more than enough not to allow his grandchildren work.

He wore it around her neck and tied the belts together.

"Do you have a mirror here?" He asked

"Do I open my eyes?"

"Silly girl. Mirror?"

"Its in my second drawer."

He walked to her table and opened the second drawer, picking out the flat mirror, he closed it back and went to her, placing the mirror in front of her.

"Open your eyes." He said emotionally

She slowly opened her eyes and her mouth dropped in awe. Tears came down like a spring water and she found herself in Phil's waiting arm.

Micheal had never bought her anything if not cars and plane tickets. He had never taken her to shop for her clothes or accessories. But he had always hammered to her about looking to impress, yet, he never cared to show her how.
Everything she know, she learnt from social medias and television

Now, someone she barely knew was giving her one of the things she loved most.
Slowly, he was winning her over. Her heart was telling her things but for now, all she wants to do is cry in his arms.

His ever available arms!!!!!!!!!!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:20pm On Apr 29, 2017
gmec23:
Had to come outta stealth mode... this is a writing masterpiece... bae u are super... onto d matter every one is cursing Michael, yea fine, he is simply very stupid, but from d recent actions of Claire, I think she knows she is also to blame I mean after marriage, she now became a bag of rice( fat & heavy) , less romantic even b4 having a baby. And how could she not know dat those were signs of pregnancy.... keep 'em coming pamel B u re 2 much
she doesn't know because there was no one to teach her those things. And a lady adds weight once she's pregnant because it's natural. Its after delivery that you can now blame a woman for turning into a tanker.
Anyways, welcome on board

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2017
Grandslam7:
Enjoying my self with a chilled ZOBO and CREAM CRACKERS BISCUIT, AUNTY PAMELB ride on, u are too much, pls more update..
tanx
Eshe
Keep my own o

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2017
nyc update keep it flowing
Re: United In Betrayal by JMK9600(f): 10:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Na appetizers be this o. Yee my head. Anyway tanx for the update.
Re: United In Betrayal by jumpmasta(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2017
[quote author=JMK9600 post=56051536]Na appetizers be this o. Yee my head. Anyway tanx for the update.
[/quote
Re: United In Betrayal by jumpmasta(m): 11:34pm On Apr 29, 2017
Nice one Panel b
Re: United In Betrayal by Tgold1(m): 3:06am On Apr 30, 2017
pamelb you dey burst my kidney oooo.

nice piece

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 6:00am On Apr 30, 2017
Nice piece PamelB

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by smokeydrinky: 8:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Claire plz dump kelvins sorry ash already
Re: United In Betrayal by LilySopi(f): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2017
smokeydrinky:
Claire plz dump kelvins sorry ash already
Micheal not Kelvin

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2017
Happy sunday y'all. How was your night?

"Phil, I'm grateful for everything. I've not laughed this much in ages." Claire said as they drove out of the eatery.

"Anything for you pretty face. I'm driving us to my office now. I......."

"No please, I wanna go home first. I'm having some changes done in the house so I want to see how the girls are doing."

"Alright pretty face. Do I take you to the house?"

"No dear. Just take me back to the plaza so I'll go in my car. Thanks a lot"

"Hmmm. Okay then."

They drove the rest of the way, arguing who would take care of lunch the next day.

"Excuse me sir." Sarah said as kelvin walked past her

"Yes?"

Micheal had gone into a long meeting with his board of directors and so, Kelvin had to go to lunch alone. He came in and now, the white witch has shown her face.

"Do you need anything?" She asked, flashing her 32

"Anything? Like what exactly cause I just came back from having lunch."

"Uhm. I could get you fruits or wine to keep yourself busy before Micheal comes back."

"Hmmm. How long will he stay?"

She looked at her expensive wrist watch, flexing her arm so that Kelvin would see that she had good taste.

"Let's say two to three hours tops."

"Okay. A bottle of wine would do." He said and walked away.

She smiled, going to her table to make a call to the bar. She ordered that champagne be brought to the last floor after which she went to the restroom. As was her tradition, she removed her bra and tied her denim jacket to her waist. She felt bad for wearing a jean today. If only she knew that a cute guy would be coming.

Before she could get to her table, the wine had been delivered. She picked it and went into the office where Kelvin was going through some paperworks.

"It's here sir." She dropped the bottle on the table and went to the mini fridge where she picked two glasses. On a second thought, she returned one.
Things will happen in its own time.

He looked at her. If it was another man, he would be digging her by now but no, he hated bleached skin. She had a big ass, big bosoms but not the natural skin colour to trip him.

"Bring your glass too. Let's keep each other company now that the boss isn't here."

"Okay."

She got out a second glass and poured the wine then sat opposite him, crossing her legs like she had no worries in the world.

"So tell me, how long have you two been sleeping together?"

Wow! So direct. She loved this kinda man. One who went straight to the point.

"Uhm. For some days now."

"Hmmm. And you're satisfied, especially knowing that he's married?"

She smiled. He was unknowingly going to where she wanted him to go. They'll talk. And he'll end up strafing her right here, right now.

"I'm totally not. But what can I do? He's caring and he's been good to me a lot."

"I know. Micheal is a gentleman but ......"

"Don't judge me please. If only I can keep this heart of mine from falling for a married man. I don't like what I'm doing because I wouldn't want another woman stealing my man from me. But please sir, don't judge me." She cried, dropping her glass on the table.

Such a drama Queen. Yuck! Kelvin thought, stifling his laughter.

"No, I'm not judging you my dear........"

"You're not? Oh! Your wife is so lucky to have you. You are kind and you ain't judging me."

"Sarah, I'm nor married. And hey, why should I judge you? If Micheal is happy with you, all I've got to do is support him."

"Thank you sir."

"And please, call me Kelvin."

She smiled, stylishly cupping her bosoms. Kelvin smiled. He had noticed she had removed her bra, he had also seen the way she would rub her hand against her melons. It was clear, she was just made for sex. This got a plan running in his head. He was going to ruin this bitch who wants to ruin Claire and other married men. He would do this, to save the marriage of his best friend.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Alennsar(f): 11:58am On Apr 30, 2017
prostitute everywhere
Re: United In Betrayal by gtin(m): 12:41pm On Apr 30, 2017
He should jst proof to Micheal that she is a cheap slut
Re: United In Betrayal by kingjomezy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 30, 2017
nice one... can't wait for the next.. Kelvin is my type of Guy...
Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2017
nyc story still following u pamela happy sunday
Re: United In Betrayal by splendidiva(f): 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2017
nice plan kelvin BT I pray u don't get stuck.
Re: United In Betrayal by MummySilver: 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmmmmm, getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by smokeydrinky: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2017
Alennsar:
prostitute everywhere
I'm telling u!!!

Ride on pamelb.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by LilySopi(f): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2017
Shameless secretary.. Kai! Ride on PamelB. Update more pls

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by bennexboy(m): 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2017
Interesting story
Re: United In Betrayal by gmec23(m): 7:24pm On Apr 30, 2017
hmmmn... someone tell Claire I'm watching her.. what is she up to with Phil?
Re: United In Betrayal by damsel14(f): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2017
Pamelb so u ve dropped anoda story without calling me is not good o.....
But seriously Ur writeup looks real to me....
Kelvin mean dat gal o

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Really, dear, you are good. I feel somewhat sleepy already, else I'd have said more.
Re: United In Betrayal by Grandslam7(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2017
Aunty Pamelb Like Oliver Twist I Want More Update Pls!!!! Nice Piece, More Ink To Ur Pen.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
lol. Kelvin, quickly get rid of the bleached olosho

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Grandslam7(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2017
PamelB:
tanx Eshe Keep my own o
urs is in the freezer give me a shout when u need it.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 5:24pm On May 01, 2017
The meeting was taking longer than he thought. His ere¢tion wasn't helping matters. He needed his special lunch but this meeting won't let him. If not for the zeros involved, he would have called it off and gone to attend to his b°ner.

"You're beautiful you know." Kelvin said, feeling disgusted but not showing it.

Sarah's eyes lit up. How easy it was to get men with her body assets.

"You've got all the modalities I like." He continued.

"Sir, ......."

"Kelvin."

"I'm sorry Kelvin. You shouldn't be saying these things to me."

Oh! Such a drama Queen. He hated her with each passing moment. But he had to do this. For Claire

"Why?"

"Because I belong to your friend."

"Bluff. Come off that honey." He stood up and went to her, placing his palm on her thigh. "That you belong to my friend doesn't mean you can't have me."

"What are you saying sir?"

"Or, am I not up to your standards? I'm a handsome young man and babe, I'm single. Listen, I liked you the moment you walked through this door. You're my dream woman and I......."

"No sir." She stood up.

Wow. She didn't know it would be too easy to step on his brakes. Such a cute man. I'll be the luckiest woman on earth if I claim him as my own.

"I can't do that to Micheal. He's been so good to me and I can't do this to him. I......"

Kelvin held her from behind and kissed her neck. She unknowingly let out a moan which almost made Kelvin push her away. He turned her around and carried her to the table where he sat her down and raised her white singlet, revealing her proud melons. He had to give her the credits. She really had it big and firm.

He lowered his head to the ar°used n!pples and began to suck on them.
She couldn't believe it. It was happening live. He found her charming enough to defile his best friend's office.

"Oh Kelvin." She moaned, going to his belt.

He had to stop this now before she would start wanting more.

"So I heard he'll be with you tonight. I'm jealous." He breathed into her neck.

She was damn ho®ny and this talk wouldn't be happening now.

"We can shift. I can......"

He left her and turned his back on her. His manhood was hard but he had to endure it. He wouldn't want Micheal catching them now. He needed to bore a big hole in this bit©h. He needed to have her at his mercy. He needed to disgrace her and oh yes, he would accomplish all that.

He turned back to her and hugged her.

"I can't let him see us in a compromised position."

"But I want you."

"Not as much as I do baby." He said, holding his hard member for her to see.

Hmmm. She liked what she saw.

"So what do we do now?"

"You'll be patient honey. Let him be with you tonight. We will talk after that."

"Promise?"

"You've got me baby." He brought out his wallet and gave her his card.

"Give me a call okay?"

She nodded and dressed herself before leaving the office.

He heaved a sigh and sat down. He would do this for Claire, for Micheal and for his future.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by EvaJael(f): 5:48pm On May 01, 2017
Eya..I feel his pain. I hope he doesn't get caught in any trap of this strange woman. Thumbs up bae

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 6:44pm On May 01, 2017
Wow Pamelb, Ride On Bae, I Pray For Kelvin That This Disgusted Daughter Of Eve Doesn't Harm Him.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.