Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

United In Betrayal - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / United In Betrayal (932602 Views)

Unfinished Business (21+ - A Story Of Betrayal, Sex And Infidelity) / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (104) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 8:22pm On May 05, 2017
Phil was worried. He'd been calling her number since morning but she wasn't picking. He had gone to the plaza but the employees reported that the two madams have not reported to work. He was now driving back to his office but traffic was top notch. A molue bus had fallen, blocking the single lane. They had to wait for a tow van or maybe get comfortable. He chose to be comfortable, letting the air con cool his already worried nerves.

"Yes. Oh yes. Harder! Pummel that kitten baby! Fu©k!"
Amara's screams could be heard from the corridor of the hotel room. She didn't care as long as he was giving it to her the way she wanted it.

Kelvin wasn't just himself. He knew something was wrong but he couldn't place it. He didn't want to do this but Amara had a great body. She had descended on him the very moment she got into the room.
He raised her left leg to his shoulders and pushed hard. She screamed in both pain and pleasure. This was the third time they were going at it and he was close. He closed his eyes and her picture came to his mind's eye. She was indeed a goddess.
He closed his mind to the world, to the seductress he was screwing and to the fact that he was becoming someone else.
He saw her smile and that was what it took to force a grunt out of his throat.
He thrusted in three quick succession before pulling out and spraying his jizz all over her stomach.

She picked her phone from the bed and dialled her sister's number. It was switched off. Gertrude had earlier informed her that she dismissed the policemen that had arrived, claiming they were late and the issue had been resolved. Where was Amara?
She called Kelvin for the 39th time but he wasn't picking.
What was going on?
She felt something cold running down her forehead and she touched it, then slowly brought her palm down. BLOOD. HER BLOOD.

For the second time, Micheal had made her see blood leaving her body.
She tried to stand up but her strength was failing her
"Oh Lord! Don't let me die without seeing my sister. She won't be happy with her for not allowing the police handle her so called boyfriend. Lord please, spare my life, if not for anything, but for my sister's sake." She prayed.

She tried ringing the intercom but realised it was among the things Micheal had ruined in her room. She let her tears fall. What was wrong with her marriage? Who has she offended? She didn't know her place of birth or she would have said that people from her village were the cause of her problems.
She felt dizzy but didn't stop praying. She would come out of this one. She would survive it.

She sneezed twice and smiled. If Amara was here, she would say that someone was either gossiping with her name or missing her. In her own case, it could be her husband, probably gisting his secretary how he had beaten her using the curtain pole. But who could be missing her? She thought for a while before a smile spread across her face. Phil!

He wasn't staying here anymore. He has spent an hour here but no one was moving or calling for a tow van.
He looked behind him and thankfully, there was enough space for him to reverse his car. He cursed himself. Why hadn't he thought about that all these while?
He succeeded in reversing the car and hit the road again only to be interrupted by the ringing of his phone. He smiled broadly as the caller ID flashed on his screen. "BEAUTIFUL ONE".

" Hello baby". He said cheerfully

"Phil, please......co..come to the house. Come to " coughs" come to the house please. "

And that was it. The call was up. Was she sick? She had given him her house address the day they had lunch together. He drove like a mad man, ignoring the curses people threw at him. It would take him thirty minute to get to lekki but he would get there and know what was wrong with his beautiful princess.

He came out from the bathroom, using a towel to clean his hair. He dumped the towel on a setee and grudgingly sat on the bed.
Yes. His anger was justified. She has no right to leave their matrimonial home. She has no right to be sleeping with another man. He was so sure someone else was sampling her but let him get the b@stard. He would so run him over with his car and proudly tell everyone that he did it.

A horn at the gate startled him and he looked through the window. A silver range rover sport 2016 model was at his gate. What an august visitor. He went to his wardrobe, looking for something nice to wear.

He didn't drive in. The gate opened and he stepped out of the car and went to the gateman.

"Guraftun uga. Na who you dey fain?"

"Is your madam in? Claire? Is she in?"

"Yesuga. She never comot since morrin."

"Alright."
He breezed past the gateman and went into the compound. He was impressed but no, he wasn't here to feed his eyes. He was about going to the front door where he met a lady in her early thirties. She was dressed in a black gown and red apron.

"Excuse me sir. You need help?"

"Yes. I'm Phil, a friend to your madam. She called me and......"

"Oh! I'll take you to her then."

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. I'm Gertrude by the way."

She led him into the house and up the stairs. When they got to Claire's room, she stopped. She gave him a look before knocking on the door. She repeated it for nearly five minutes and her muscles became tensed.
Phil himself was tired of waiting. He pushed the door and it opened, revealing a mad woman's room, and of course, the mad woman, lying on the floor in the pool of her own blood.

Good night fam

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2017
heemah:
Can't believe Michael is playing victims role now? Is he crazy or what??

my sister, see me oangry

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 05, 2017
Lillyane:
micheal is biting more than he can chew
Must u quote the entire thread? :@

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Jsaviour(f): 8:43pm On May 05, 2017
Michael is a bastard that needs to be taught a lesson.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Lillyane(f): 9:04pm On May 05, 2017
iamloyalty:
Must u quote the entire thread? :@
lipsrsealed
Re: United In Betrayal by Alennsar(f): 9:22pm On May 05, 2017
Michael is an animal

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by gtin(m): 9:25pm On May 05, 2017
Micheal come nd fight oh, Phil is in ur wife's room
Re: United In Betrayal by smokeydrinky: 10:08pm On May 05, 2017
I seriousky do not understand this Micheal. He doesn't deserve Claire...... Nobody should come here and preach to me about for better nd for worse. Claire needs to dump his sorry ass

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by gentlebeeholar(f): 10:34pm On May 05, 2017
This Micheal is a useless husband. Can u just imagine...i
really don't know what makes him think Claire is cheating on him. Claire biko, dump his sorry ass. Loser!!!!

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by kelvinhilton(m): 11:22pm On May 05, 2017
Nice one... Keep em coming.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Kimkardashain(f): 4:21am On May 06, 2017
gentlebeeholar:
This Micheal is a useless husband. Can u just imagine...i
really don't know what makes him think Claire is cheating on him. Claire biko, dump his sorry ass. Loser!!!!
Supported,! You Know People Dnt Knw The Value Of Wat They Have Till They Loose It.
Pot Calling Kettle Black.
And To Even Think That He's Cheating On Claire With A Bleached Northern Goat! Chai.
Bleep Mehn!,

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by heemah(f): 6:35am On May 06, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Supported,! You Know People Dnt Knw The Value Of Wat They Have Till They Loose It.
And To Even Think That He's Cheating On Claire With A Bleached Northern Goat! Chai.
Bleep Mehn!,
Buh Claire sef try ooo. Her patience is outta this world. I can't keep mum over such matter! Kai!!

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by zesh(m): 9:05am On May 06, 2017
what a great piece of writing.....plz don't make Claire cheat just make them divorce and marry Phil...... and kelv and Amara should have been gentle

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 10:06am On May 06, 2017
Kimkardashain:

Bleep Mehn!,

bleached what?! Iye o gringrin

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by PamelB(f): 10:16am On May 06, 2017
Micheal came downstairs but there was no visitor in the sitting room. He went outside and the ride was still parked at the entrance of the house. He called on the gateman who came running to him.

"Guraftun uga."

"Bello where's the gentleman that parked this car here?"

"Na wan fain uga. Terprude carry yam henter hinsaid."

Micheal laughed at the way he changed Gertrude's name.
He began to walk back inside. Maybe he was Gertrude's lover. He would warn him to stop blocking his entrance.
He got into the sitting room and sat down, smiling at the thought of Gertrude being fu©ked doggie with her big bu++s.
That thought didn't stay much before he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.
He looked up and was surprised at what he saw.

He entered the room, not minding protocols. He lifted her up and picked her phone which was just lying beside her. Gertrude wouldn't stop crying.

"You'll do me a favour huh. Pick some clothings and toiletries and bring them to " The Blessed" hospital. Hurry up okay."

"Yes Sir."

He left the room, carrying Claire, the love of his life and his heartbeat.
He would take this case to court. He swore. He made it downstairs and saw the wife beater staring at him like he had seen a ghost. He passed him without saying a word to him. He would still come back for his head. His priority now was to get Claire to the hospital.

He said it.
Oh Claire! This marriage is as good as over. She had the guts to bring him to his house? What nonsense?
He paced the sitting room, not bothered about the condition of his wife but about the man he had seen, carrying her.
Kelvin came in that moment and without saying a word, started going upstairs. He stopped when he saw blood on the stair and he quickly ran down to Mike.

"Whose blood is that?" He asked

"Finally you decided to talk to me." Micheal responded.

"The fu©k, whose blood is that?" Kelvin thundered.

Micheal sat down, not bothered about what was happening.
Kelvin knew it that his suspicions were right. He ran upstairs to Claire's room and his knees buckled. He had killed her. Micheal had killed Claire.
Gertrude, who went to bring mop to clean the room came in. She saw Kelvin kneeling down, clutching Claire's bedspread.

"You're here sir."

Kelvin turned immediately, hoping it would be Claire who was playing such tricks on him.

"Where's she? Where's Claire?"

"A man came here and took her to the hospital. I've parked a few things for her. Let me tell the girls to come and take care of these then we'll go together."

"Okay. I'll be downstairs."

He lifted the small box and left the room, anger forming a tent in his throat. Micheal has done enough. He would teach him a lesson.
He got to the sitting room and without a word to Micheal, he picked up the car key he had dropped earlier and left the house.
Gertrude joined him immediately and when he got the name of the hospital, he drove off with Gertrude beside him, praying silently for her boss.

The house was quiet, except for the two girls who were busy in the kitchen preparing God knows what. Kelvin wasn't picking his calls and it was getting him uncomfortable. He had to leave the house, at least, to get his thinking straight. He picked up his car key and was about leaving when Gertrude came in.

"Good evening sir."

"Thank you. I thought you decided to go live with your boss and her lover."

"Madam is at the hospital."

"Knew you would say that. Anyways, I'm going out. My room needs to be cleaned and I'll love to have pasta for dinner okay?"

"Alright sir."

She walked past him and he couldn't help but stare at her heavy backside. The short black gown she was wearing did little justice to the round balls of a$$.

"Uhm Gertrude"

She turned from the stairs

"Yes sir."

"You're going to clean my room right now huh?"

"I'll love to change to my work clothes first. I......"

"To my room now. I won't be going out anymore. Go ahead please."

"Okay sir."

He smiled to himself. Why hadn't he noticed this creature since. He smacked his lips lustfully. Tonight's gonna be a good night.

Phil and Kelvin had bonded immediately they saw each other.
Phil had suggested that they do not discuss anything with Gertrude so she won't panic. Claire was in coma and the doctor had said she was surviving on a thin rope.
They dismissed Gertrude, assuring her that things would be fine. The lady left, after seeing her boss and saying a little prayer of recovery.

"So how long have you known this Micheal?"

"How long? Like forever. We grew up together."

"Was he always like this?"

"No. But I'll talk to him and see that it doesn't happen again."

"Had something to eat yet?" Kelvin asked after a brief silence.

"Let's go out nd find something to eat. It's been a long day "

They both left the room, leaving a part of them with the unconscious woman.

"Sir?" Gertrude turned as soon as he touched her waist.

"Sit down Gertrude. I want us to talk."

She looked at him for a while before settling on the sofa.
Micheal sat on the bed facing her.

"If its about madam, I'm so......."

"I wanna fu©k you."

Gertrude stood up, shock and disappointment pitching a tent on her face.

"Sit back Gertrude. We're both adults and I'm sure uou want it as I do."

"Sir, I beg to take my leave now."

She turned to walk out but he drew her back, causing her to land on the bed.
He clutched the neck of her gown and without warning, tore the gown up to bottom.

"I'm your boss and you'll do as I say."

The lady was surprised. This wasn't the man she'd worked for and believed in for years. A man whose wife was at the hospital and he was thinking of having another.
She closed her eyes as he tore at her pant. Lord please, forgive me. She prayed

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: United In Betrayal by Chumzypinky(f): 10:25am On May 06, 2017
This Michael is just a silly dickheaded fuckhead

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by heemah(f): 10:32am On May 06, 2017
It's official!! Michael is a dog!!

5 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by gentlebeeholar(f): 10:42am On May 06, 2017
God please save Claire's life. Micheal is indeed a dog

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Gizy20(f): 10:46am On May 06, 2017
Michael has now become a beast in human flesh

3 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Spexo001(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2017
In Phil's, Michael! Michael!!? Hw many times i call u? Make somtin happen to Claire first.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by jumpmasta(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2017
Some strong witches and wizards must be on Michaels case.

2 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Davidhero(m): 11:43am On May 06, 2017
Lol.. I can't help but laugh at this.
Wtf, is Michael crazy.. No remorseful feelings?

Although, why did Claire not react when she discovered the affair he had with sarah at first. I think they both have to be blamed.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Timson01(m): 12:08pm On May 06, 2017
when it comes to sexual immorality there is always an exchange of spirit remenber what the bible say he who is join to a prostitute becomes one flesh with the prostitute so that make sense sarah must have desposited one of the spirit she is being influenced under and truly u can see already manifesting lust,evil intention,and little compassion these is how some people are being transformed

11 Likes

Re: United In Betrayal by Cindymorgan(f): 1:26pm On May 06, 2017
Micheal is a beast in human form.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: United In Betrayal by rachealfst(f): 2:52pm On May 06, 2017
This is a mental case, Seriously! or how best can we explain Michael's sudden change. From adultery to domestic violence, now rape!

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by queenDD(f): 4:24pm On May 06, 2017
Timson01:
when it comes to sexual immorality there is always an exchange of spirit remenber what the bible say he who is join to a prostitute becomes one flesh with the prostitute so that make sense sarah must have desposited one of the spirit she is being influenced under and truly u can see already manifesting lust,evil intention,and little compassion these is how some people are being transformed

True talk because Michael is not acting normal at all.
Nice one PamelB

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 06, 2017
it's official. I've given up on that idiot. he can't be savedundecided

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by yetundegold(f): 5:09pm On May 06, 2017
I hate Micheal with passion....Nice work pameIB

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by heemah(f): 5:17pm On May 06, 2017
Timson01:
Sarah just happened to unleash the devil in him.....

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 06, 2017
Michael Is A Beast Indeed.

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by MhizDherbee(f): 10:32pm On May 06, 2017
A monster is what he is, mtschewwwwwww

1 Like

Re: United In Betrayal by BlissfulJeff(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2017
na wa for michael o,bleeping evritin under skirt,well am stil glued to d story

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (104) (Reply)

IN The DARK (A Story Of Love,betrayal And Survival) / Tradition - A Story / Number 225 Katakata Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.