Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,522 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month (5807 Views)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / "Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says / After 25 Years, Woman Dumped 70-year-old Hubby For First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by metallisc(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2017
myfantasies:

Sweetheart... kiss kiss

How r u

sweeter heart, i am good o, just dey as you leave me since o!

where you go since, udo òdikwa?
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by Joy1706(f): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
if I get her mad she can show me dats shes angry not talk to me or pick my calls but women are like children
And men are like babies. That's the popular saying. They must be disciplined too

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by Joy1706(f): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
my dear I hate wen a man beat a woman I neva like it but we av to do it u women ar like children dat u nid to handle wit strong hand or dey neva respect u. if u dont dicipline ur child he lack manners. I dont support a man dat beats his wife evryday dat turn her to pounching bag but is good to ddicipline ur woman wen she go wrong. I date a girl for 2yrs and 3moth. I remember I told her 2tinhs dat she stay away from her sone of her bad friend and dat wem am around she shd neva speak her lang wit her friend she disobey be and a mnth after I beat her she change her ways but still did it again after 2mnths. den I beat her again u wont belive dat after I beat her she now changed to a better person and for d next 2yrs we were together I neva beat her again and treat her like a queen. women nid force if u dont beat her she will disobey
There are women you can beat and there are women you can't beat. Beat me ehn and that'll be the last you ever beat a woman. That one is ur gf. I will NEVER respect or obey a man who lays a hand on me.
That your gf is an idiot sha. Lay a hand on me and get the beating of your life. That's why I have brothers na

4 Likes

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by AyamConfidence(m): 11:22am On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
na thurnda go u fire u der barstard if I get mad I sware u will cry to sleep and regret d day u join nairaland
illiterate go and die ooooo

And dot forget to shut up

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by jakandeola(m): 11:31am On Mar 18, 2017
Joy1706:

There are women you can beat and there are women you can't beat. Beat me ehn and that'll be the last you ever beat a woman. That one is ur gf. I will NEVER respect or obey a man who lays a hand on me.
That your gf is an idiot sha. Lay a hand on me and get the beating of your life. That's why I have brothers na
u ar funny
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by jakandeola(m): 11:32am On Mar 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
illiterate go and die ooooo

And dot forget to shut up
a beg get lost
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by AyamConfidence(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
a beg get lost
pained nigga...I'm looking forward to this headline

"NAIRALANDER REMANDED IN JAIL FOR ASSAULT AMD BATTERY"

jail bird

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by jakandeola(m): 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
AyamConfidence:
pained nigga...I'm looking forward to this headline

"NAIRALANDER REMANDED IN JAIL FOR ASSAULT AMD BATTERY"

jail bird
is u DAT will go to jail hopless thing
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by myfantasies(f): 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
metallisc:

sweeter heart, i am good o, just dey as you leave me since o!

where you go since, udo òdikwa?

My dear don't mind me, na daily bread i dey look for

How body
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by metallisc(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
myfantasies:

My dear don't mind me, na daily bread i dey look for

How body

body is inside cloth just like dat! grin
daily bread? mmmhhhhh... abeg where you dey find this bread make i come join o!
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by AyamConfidence(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
is u DAT will go to jail hopless thing
go and be beating your wife

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by myfantasies(f): 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
metallisc:

body is inside cloth just like dat! grin
daily bread? mmmhhhhh... abeg where you dey find this bread make i come join o!

So ur body dey inside clothe, i think say u naked b4

Na for every nook nd cranny i dey look for the daily bread

Dis recession is doing person strong thing
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by fluxbush(f): 3:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
God bless u dear a gud woman appreciate correction am greatful tnx for ur nice word
You don't even know when you are being ridiculed. Says a lot about your IQ. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by jakandeola(m): 3:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
fluxbush:
You don't even know when you are being ridiculed. Says a lot about your IQ. grin grin grin
I dont get
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by GboyegaD(m): 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
I dont get

All I am saying is that you relax and read through the reactions to your post to understand that all you are saying is wrong. If you don't like a woman's habit, talk to her about it and if you can't cope, exit the relationship.
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by jakandeola(m): 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
GboyegaD:

All I am saying is that you relax and read through the reactions to your post to understand that all you are saying is wrong. If you don't like a woman's habit, talk to her about it and if you can't cope, exit the relationship.
all d pple attacking me is a woman dat show dey think the same way if u give dem chance dey will ride u
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by Greatbeard(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
jakandeola:
my dear I hate wen a man beat a woman I neva like it but we av to do it u women ar like children dat u nid to handle wit strong hand or dey neva respect u. if u dont dicipline ur child he lack manners. I dont support a man dat beats his wife evryday dat turn her to pounching bag but is good to ddicipline ur woman wen she go wrong. I date a girl for 2yrs and 3moth. I remember I told her 2tinhs dat she stay away from her sone of her bad friend and dat wem am around she shd neva speak her lang wit her friend she disobey be and a mnth after I beat her she change her ways but still did it again after 2mnths. den I beat her again u wont belive dat after I beat her she now changed to a better person and for d next 2yrs we were together I neva beat her again and treat her like a queen. women nid force if u dont beat her she will disobey

Wow, woow, WOOOOW!

I can't believe what I'm reading. ure just playing right?

please tell me you're just playing.

Strength and maturity is shown when you handle things with diplomacy.

I come from a family of strong, stubborn and overprotective men and we can all give our lives for my sisters.

Beating an adult only means you want to fight.
You might not like the outcome.

I still think you are joking.

surely, you must be joking.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by AngelsAndStars(m): 12:55am On Mar 19, 2017
Joy1706:

I've never heard of verbal abuse sending one to an early grave. Besides verbal abuse is not a crime. Battery is. Go figure
since we men say its bad and even science says such is bad why don't you just accept and stop the psychological violence? why do you wish to be given provision to talk trash. if you can't control yourself you have no moral right to demand someone else controls himself.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by TheeDetective: 1:34am On Mar 19, 2017
Are my eyes deceiving me? Or did I read this wrongly? You not only beat your lady once; which is bad enough, but you went ahead and did it twice and you are so proud of it that you come on social media to announce to the whole world that you beat her and now she’s in total submission? Listen mate; putting your hands on a woman to make her submit to you will only make you look like a weak man i.e. one who can only use his fist to explain things and that’s not good. On a side note, is that how you will train your son to beat his woman as well? And is that how you would tell your daughter that its ok for a man to beat her up? It’s a small world, hence be careful how you put your hands on people as violence is not usually a good option in solving a problem.
jakandeola:

2 Likes

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by Joy1706(f): 8:00am On Mar 19, 2017
AngelsAndStars:
since we men say its bad and even science says such is bad why don't you just accept and stop the psychological violence? why do you wish to be given provision to talk trash. if you can't control yourself you have no moral right to demand someone else controls himself.
I admit it's bad. I hate being shouted on or being talked down at. So I never do that to my partner. But not all women can be like me. It's either the man learns to match her word for word or he walks away. If she hasn't laid a hand on you, you have no right to lay a hand on her
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2017
Joy1706:

I admit it's bad. I hate being shouted on or being talked down at. So I never do that to my partner. But not all women can be like me. It's either the man learns to match her word for word or he walks away. If she hasn't laid a hand on you, you have no right to lay a hand on her
since you agree not all ladies can be like you same way, not all men can be calm. when trying to solve a problem you leave no stone unturned.

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by jakandeola(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
Nne5:

Any day any man raises his hands on me,he would be dead as dead.
if u are mine u misbehaved u will be beat notin will hapun
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by jakeboss(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2017
jacksparrow127 read ehy I post dat blog. dey said is wrong to beat a woman, and I agrre what will u do if a woman did dose 2 things
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by megareal: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2017
Nne5:

Any day any man raises his hands on me,he would be dead as dead.

Thank you.

It's sickening to hear a full grown adult beaten worse than a kid in the name of marriage and people will still preach forgiveness and blame the woman on top.
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by james917: 11:52am On Apr 19, 2017
na wa ooo. na real wa. life is becoming something else.
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by Flexherbal(m): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
james917:
na wa ooo. na real wa. life is becoming something else.
Things are happening!
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by tsmith(f): 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
jakandeola:
am not saying is right cos he over did it. he shdnt beat her so mych to injure her but I will beat my women so she respect me. as I beat her I love her more

You sound so stupid! What gives you the impression that a woman going into marriage is for the purpose of learning? Who made you teacher or professor that you need to teach a woman to 'learn'? Learn what? What do you know that you so badly need to teach another grown adult? So it's by beating and causing someone pain that you can show love? You are definitely deluded!!! Pray no prey falls your way. Overtime when loneliness don wound you, you'll buy a pack of goats that you can be beating and loving each other. SMH onofu!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by ccffwx: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
You're my man!
PaperLace:
I'm not trying to wave off verbal abuse but anyone who goes physical on a fellow human is a wild animal and should be confined.
No one should tell me that rubbish of women having bad mouth. Some guys on this NL, with the way they insult_ you can only imagine how they talk in reality. In reality, I know men that can say hurtful things.

Anyone can get verbally abusive when angry, be it male or female. An apology can easily fix that, but how does a man bludgeon his wife. How will he even watch her limp round the house with her strained ankle after the issue has been resolved?

Please, people should learn self restraint. Conductors, keke drivers insult you guys everyday, you don't beat them. Then you beat your wife and say she has bad mouth? Didn't your sisters have bad mouth, did you beat them?

For the advocates of women are verbally abusive, I have a question. When a man annoys his wife, what does she do, considering the fact she can't beat him? Maybe she should stab him in his sleep or put something in his meal.
Dunderheads!
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by montezz(f): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
jakandeola:
am not saying is right cos he over did it. he shdnt beat her so mych to injure her but I will beat my women so she respect me. as I beat her I love her more
Heeeeeeeeeeh!
Oro ma p'esi je bayii o
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by jakandeola(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2017
montezz:

Heeeeeeeeeeh!
Oro ma p'esi je bayii o
is de truth
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by jakandeola(m): 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2017
tsmith:

You sound so stupid! What gives you the impression that a woman going into marriage is for the purpose of learning? Who made you teacher or professor that you need to teach a woman to 'learn'? Learn what? What do you know that you so badly need to teach another grown adult? So it's by beating and causing someone pain that you can show love? You are definitely deluded!!! Pray no prey falls your way. Overtime when loneliness don wound you, you'll buy a pack of goats that you can be beating and loving each other. SMH onofu!!!
dont let me get mad at u
Re: Lady Gets 9 Stitches On Her Head After Being Married To Hubby For One Month by kweenkong(f): 2:20am On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
didnt ur moda beat u as a girl did u hated her dont u beat ur dAughter does it mean u hate her wen u dicipline a peson is out of love. take it anywia I hav a hrt of gold and I spent a lot for my girl wy didnt she leave if am bad to her. I deal wit her cos I love her npst times after we get together I tell her sorry and tell her wy I beat her and she neva try dat again

So Oga disciplinarian who will discipline you abi you are to perfect and needs no correction. Poor girl with self esteem issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictorial Guide To Good/bad Parenting ;D / Pressure From Family Members, Unbearable. Tired!!! / Advise Me Like Your Younger Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.