Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,993 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl (4249 Views)

What Is The % Ratio For A Short Girl With....To Give Birth Go Dwarf? / 8 Priceless Reasons To Marry A Short Girl / Guys, Get In Here, Is This The Hottest Short Girl You Have Ever Seen? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Fernandowski(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Icecream4U:
6'3 is super tall? shocked
i wonder
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Cutehector(m): 2:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Am not attracted to short girls
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Penaldo: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
Am not attracted to short girls
Bro any girl that is attracted to you is very unfortunate. Are you not the same person that was feeling HIGH simply because you had a 2months Whatsapp affair with a lady on this forum?

only the most unfortunate beings can be attracted to you! It sucks to be you man
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Cutehector(m): 2:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Penaldo:
Bro any girl that is attracted to you is very unfortunate. Are you not the same person that was feeling HIGH simply because you had a 2months Whatsapp affair with a lady on this forum?

only the most unfortunate beings can be attracted to you! It sucks to be you man
what does my relationship with people in here got to do with my statement about not being attracted to short ladies.. You idiots won't cease to amaze me..
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by enniewest(f): 3:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Be giving yourself hope there tongue

#tall girls rock

1 Like

Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by spencerlouis(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Fernandowski:
you are super tall at 6'3? lolzzz

google yao ming...... go to my profile too and click on the first topic you will see..... thank me later
idk but I feel super tall! taller dan erry mofo around undecided

1 Like

Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Fernandowski(m): 6:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
spencerlouis:
idk but I feel super tall! taller dan erry mofo around undecided
seems like its only dwarfs and midgets stay in your area

No offense
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by purpleNG(f): 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Unapologetically tall
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Jodha(f): 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Fernandowski:
Jodha come and see oooooook
... Lol grin grin. I couldn't read everything.. Biko summarize for me grin
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Fernandowski(m): 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jodha:
... Lol grin grin. I couldn't read everything.. Biko summarize for me grin
try read Abeg even if it's 10 points

the post funny die
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Jodha(f): 11:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Fernandowski:
try read Abeg even if it's 10 points

the post funny die

I'm too lazy for that jhoor grin grin... I guess it's about short folks giving their selves hope.. grin
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Fernandowski(m): 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jodha:

I'm too lazy for that jhoor grin grin... I guess it's about short folks giving their selves hope.. grin
nobi small hope but your laziness Nobi here oooo

lazy to ball and even lazy to read

Na joke I joke ooo before u vex for me
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Fernandowski(m): 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
enniewest:
Be giving yourself hope there tongue

#tall girls rock
how tall are u?
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Jodha(f): 11:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
Fernandowski:
nobi small hope but your laziness Nobi here oooo

lazy to ball and even lazy to read

Na joke I joke ooo before u vex for me

Taaah.. I can't be mad at yhu nah grin grin... Plus I'm in a happy mood.. Tonight grin..

How have yhu been Jare..
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Fernandowski(m): 11:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jodha:

Taaah.. I can't be mad at yhu nah grin grin... Plus I'm in a happy mood.. Tonight grin..

How have yhu been Jare..
i dey oooo

balling really really hard..... wanna buy new sneakers but Na to see size 48 be wahala
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Jodha(f): 11:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Fernandowski:
i dey oooo

balling really really hard..... wanna buy new sneakers but Na to see size 48 be wahala

Size 48 shocked shocked... Woh...

I'm not sure you'll see a cute one..
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by enniewest(f): 11:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Fernandowski:
how tall are u?
5'10
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 19, 2017
Until u see them on Nysc Uniform grin grin and you would be like na wa o, plus dey don't always see their size of boots
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Fernandowski(m): 6:56am On Mar 19, 2017
enniewest:
5'10
not bad at all

Tallest among your peers and friends I guess
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Fernandowski(m): 6:59am On Mar 19, 2017
Jodha:

Size 48 shocked shocked... Woh...

I'm not sure you'll see a cute one..
o do see them but not in the market

I have a Shaq Reebok 2015 and a Nike Lebron 2013

The only problem is that they are just too expensive
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by SlimmB(m): 1:51pm On May 04, 2017
Can't read all that OP... Don't know why, I just love short girls
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Cherie69: 3:25pm On May 04, 2017
I'm short and petite , always looking like a fifteen year old when I'm above 20...the mockery of wearing children's dresses is really frustrating cry no positive advantage of being a short girl
Re: The Various Advantages Of Being A Short Girl by Cherie69: 3:40pm On May 05, 2017
Ibibiofirstlady,

Ami mma ayan owo
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Capture This Hilarious Snake Meme / How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina / I Cooked This Delicious Rice With 4000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.