Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water (52501 Views)

Rare! This Pre-wedding Photoshoot Will Shock You. PHOTOS / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
BlaQWolf:

The question is would you love to marry me?
The answer is: I don't want to get married now. grin
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
kimbra:
I just saw something on your signature.
"Plumiri", so REIIGN has kidnapped you?. grin

I am good, browsing news like you too.
Lol kidnap ke abi na we be founders grin
No been there since o .. just felt like adding it there to irritating d devil cheesy
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by BlaQWolf: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
kimbra:
The answer is: I don't want to get married now. grin

I didn't give a timeframe nah Kim....abeg you wan friend zone me? I no go gree o

Have you finished the story I recommended for you?
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Cutehector(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:

E be like them leave sense for house...

I like swimming though
uniport has a swimming pool.. Let's hangout there
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol kidnap ke abi na we be founders grin
No been there since o .. just felt like adding it there to irritating d devil cheesy
Alright, had no idea. That's cool.
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
uniport has a swimming pool.. Let's hangout there
I'm afraid of water biko tongue
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Cutehector(m): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
I'm afraid of water biko tongue
carry ur wahala and go biko.. Am tired of u already
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
carry ur wahala and go biko.. Am tired of u already
My place is far from uniport
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Cutehector(m): 12:30pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
My place is far from uniport
and so? If they are sharing money now .. It be a stone throw from ur house.. Where do u stay?
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 17, 2017
BlaQWolf:

I didn't give a timeframe nah Kim....abeg you wan friend zone me? I no go gree o

Have you finished the story I recommended for you?
I am reading "The Oath" by Frank Peretti. Can't go further with that one.
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
and so? If they are sharing money now .. It be a stone throw from ur house.. Where do u stay?
Town
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Cutehector(m): 12:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Town
is it not still port Harcourt.. U act as if I stay in pakistan

Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by bedspread: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
SPIRTUAL WIFE AND SPIRTUAL HUSBAND TI take ova this ones oo
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by malawi101(m): 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:
Like Seriously? undecided

Lalasticlala come and see o

Float or sink together
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by GoldenVivi(f): 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

Nairalanders come and see o

Caption: "Say NO to drugs"
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by irririchris(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
LMAO
Dextology:
Drowning in love cool
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Divay22(f): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Drowning in love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by lanrejoe10: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
[quote author=CeeJay9ja post=54673430]Like Seriously? undecided
Nairalanders come and see o[/quote i just hope both of them swimmed out alive
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by atuanso84: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Alpha marines.
na dem.
#initiation#
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by flawlessT(f): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mami water and papi water pre wedding pic... Them try
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by kanicorp9(m): 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Imagine
Ur monthly salary: 90k
Ur child school fees: 80k
And u hear ur child saying CAPITAL letter 5 and
SMALL letter
Pls what will you do?����
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by cashreport: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

What if a crawling organism enters the lady's pant and find a way to her center of excellence? undecided

I love Nairaland
Best forum ever lots of fun n laughter... Lol

Please what is center of excellence ??
I am a jjc
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Annie2059: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
TITANIC LOVE
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by dayleke: 2:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

What if a crawling organism enters the lady's pant and find a way to her center of excellence? undecided

You mean "Lagos"
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Funjosh(m): 2:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oshogbo weed at work tongue
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by iluvdonjazzy: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mammy water and Daddy water
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by mayortm001(m): 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
All olosho pics are nw pre-wedding pic abi

Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by koxi: 2:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mami water and papi water...
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Chivasex: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
This a clear show of a wedding that is been consummated by marine spirits
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by timbs001(m): 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
is this really PhotoLove or PhotoShop ? grin
Re: Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water by Ishilove: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
CeeJay9ja:

Nairalanders come and see o
For goodness sake!

Man Cancels His Wedding After Finding Out His Fiancee Slept With Another Man / 2 Zimbabwean Pupils Caught Having Sex In A Cemetery / 8 Things Guys Will Do When They Are Seriously In Love