Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful (101278 Views)

Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) / Mavin Records Boss, Don Jazzy Shows Off His Big Breast, fans reacts (photo) / Don Jazzy Shows Off 'the Only Footballer In His Family' On Social Media (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by TunezBlog: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2017
Popular Nigerian producer and label owner, Don Jazzy has always managed to keep his relationship private and has remained single whenever he gets questioned by the media.

However matters of the heart can't be kept hidden forever as the Mavin records boss, has always dropped hint about the woman in his life, despite openly stating at every single opportunity that he has a strong crush on music star Rihanna.

Don Jazzy while trying to promote Iyanya's new single, last week let slip and shared a footage of his girlfriend singing the tune on his gram stories. This isn't the first time he will be sharing a photo of the mysterious lady tho, as he once showed her off on his gram with a caption that nothing will ever break them apart..

See her photos below...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2017/03/mavin-records-boss-don-jazzy-shares.html

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by ring7(m): 3:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oga Don jazzy when you go marry?
No kill yourself abeg pick one already.
I think Tonto dike is meant for you. grin
Back page tins.

192 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Smellymouth: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Is she Onome?

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
She looks innocently cute. grin

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by dadavivo: 3:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
After the hatred shown to Tboss from people who said they don't like her cos she's 50% Nigeria and 50% oyinbo.

Tboss surprisely acquired more thousands of fans cos of the hates. For the 1st time she's now at par with Efe. On unofficial online poll.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Cutehector(m): 3:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Money answereth "all things"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Smellymouth: 3:52pm On Mar 17, 2017
dadavivo:
After the hatred shown to Tboss from people who said they don't like her cos she's 50% Nigeria and 50% oyinbo.

Tboss surprisely acquired more thousands of fans cos of the hates. For the 1st time she's now at par with Efe. On unofficial online poll.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by saintikechi(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
I think she is pretty

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by ichommy(m): 4:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
Beautiful Lady, She white o.

Cutehector:
Money answereth "all things"

Before Nko wink

47 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by kings09(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
wink

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by tosyne2much(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
DonJazzy, enough of this childishness as this doesn't suit your age anymore. This is what your younger ones should be doing, not you. Build a family and stop flaunting someone you aren't married to, on social media. You will earn more respect when you flaunt your wife (not baby mama) or child on social media than this

I don't know if my comment makes any sense

230 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Damilare5882(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
One down...remain banky w

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by marltech: 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oga Don Jazzy. (Twale)
When you go marry?
Sheybi you get money (Kilode)
Why you dey dulling?
Yesterday Orobo!
Today na Lepa
Shey na Omo Dudu
Abomo Pupa
No kill Yosef
Pick one already
E dun dey look like you wan discover Mungo Park

MEANWHILE Watch cossy display her massive oranges in new video

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by PERFECT2(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
There is a reason why he finally unveiled her. Very soon we'll all know. Bet me that's true.
Well,Facially..... Beautiful
If I had seen anything less, I for surprise.
Character..... Let's wait and see
Baba Mama...... Soon
Ability to manage her relationship with Social Media....... Unknown uet

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Kenshinmunac(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
cheesy he for pain me to say my girlfriend no fair and fine like this too grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by money121(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by sunnyside16(m): 4:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
is she actually fine or make up enabled fine

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by toyinjimoh(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
marry her if u truely love her....oga don jazzy wen u go marry?

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Don Baba J, bad guy grin
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by donsteady(m): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lol
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Amberon: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cool
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by helinues: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Okay.. kwatinu but I know you are lying

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by priscaoge(f): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ok
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmm...something a go on wink

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Divay22(f): 4:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Op let it be known that from the deepest part of my heart I really don't give a_fuck.

tosyne2much:
Don Jazzy, enough of this childishness.. This is what your younger ones should be doing, not you.. Build a family and stop flaunting someone you aren't married to, on social media

If you agree click LIKE, otherwise click SHARE if you disagree
Seriously?

Btw, you left me hanging yesterday. Gimme your girlfriend number before what happened in 1967 repeat itself, no say i no warn you o angry

©YBR
Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Fomaxcool: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
saintikechi:
I think she is pretty
Don't ever think again. She is damn Beauriful.

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Nofuckgiven: 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
Don Jazzy do wife her oh! We no wan hear babymama like wizkid and davido! I know you are a responsible Igbo guy unlike flavour! cool

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by Divinerace(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
this 1 na abino?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by dessz(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
pretty girl but idgàf about the face..I want to see the yansh. angry

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by ayatt(m): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Smellymouth:
Is she Onome?
welcome bck bro

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Shows Off His Girlfriend And She Is Beautiful by NinaArsenal(f): 4:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
She is fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Vs Davido Dubai Fight: "Wizkid Was Slapped, Sunday Are & Tekno Caused It" / Does Davido Really Have 30 Billion In His Account ?? / BREAKING NEWS! Chinedu Ikedieze And Osita Iheme Involved In Auto-crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.