Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? (13067 Views)

Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It / Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) / Rental Business - How Profitable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? by tunji370: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2009
Hello,
Pls, what do I have to do to be a cement distributor in lagos,what do I need and what are the challenges commonly faced in Lagos market
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? by omolayo1(m): 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2009
I THINK WE ARE ON THESAME JOURNEY. I HAVE TRY TO FIND OUT SOME INFO ABOUT THAT WHICH I'M TRYING TO VISIT THEM PRACTICALLY. MAY BE U CONTACT ME ON 08059239292 OR AUTHORISEAUTHOR@YAHOO.CO.UK.
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? by phenombase: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2009
FIRST, YOU NEED A SHOP OR LARGE SPACE TO STORE THE CEMENT, THEN YOU CONTACT AN INSIDER THAT WILL ASSIST YOU TO MEET WITH THE MANUFACTURER OR MJOR DISRRIBUTOR.

YOU MUST HAVE A STRONG CAPITAL BASE FOR START UP.

Re: Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? by whatalife: 4:19pm On Dec 23, 2009
@tunji370,
To be a distributor for say dangote, you must have financial muscle to buy 100 trailers at a go.Currently now about N62million naira .you are only looking at about N2-N3 naira gain per bag.So do the math a trailer contains about 600 bags of cement.
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? by tunji370: 3:00pm On Dec 25, 2009
thank you all for your reply,i will be contacting you. Thanks a million
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? by neey1051(m): 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
whatalife: @tunji370,
To be a distributor for say dangote, you must have financial muscle to buy 100 trailers at a go.Currently now about N62million naira .you are only looking at about N2-N3 naira gain per bag.So do the math a trailer contains about 600 bags of cement.
are u saying the gain or profit on a trailer load of cement is N1800, i.e 600*N3
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? by mich2012: 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2013
whatalife: @tunji370,

False information.
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 24, 2013
First of all i want to let you know that getting Dangote's Approval to be a distributor is really easy. but there is nothing you can do to get this Approval without you being a Registered company. This is so because during your application as a distributor, you will be requested to submit your Company Registration Certificate from the Corporate Affair's Commission Abuja, as well as a Bank Reference Letter which you will obtain from your Bank where your registered company holds a corporate account, and please note that before you will be allowed to register a corporate account with a Bank, you will be requested to submit your Tax Identification Number (TIN) From the Federal Inland Revenue, so if you are able to get a registered company and a Corporate Bank account you are good to go with your Registration to become a Dangote Cement Distributor, the Images i uploaded are copies of my Approval Letter as well as my registered company letter head, If you want to venture into cement distribution, You can contact me on the number listed on the Letter head, or send me an email i will respond as soon as possible.
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? by Sobrit(m): 6:25am On Feb 24, 2013
@ediebruk, which images and letter heading?. Are u a dealer or distributor of dangote cement¡ @ediebruk, which images and letter heading?. Are u a dealer or distributor of dangote cement¡ @ediebruk, which images and letter heading?. Are u a dealer or distributor of dangote cement¡
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 25, 2013
I am a distributor of Dangote Cement products.
Re: Cement Business In Nigeria How Profitable? by dripstoil: 7:41pm On Sep 01, 2013
[size=14pt]Read the full information on WealthResult.com How to start cement Business in Nigeria

http://www.wealthresult.com/2013/09/Cement-Business-Nigeria.html[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Home Business/start Up Business In Usa and abroad / How Do You Deal With Customers Who Wants To Buy On Credit ? / Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.