Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. (1604 Views)

I Am Tired Of Her Coming To My House To Eat Food, How Do I Tell Her? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Jamariwolf4 Pls Come And Answer Dis Few Male Sex Doll Questionsl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by jonaifame22(m): 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Being comfortable comes wth some kind of people coming in2 ur life and environment, now due to power outage, I do have people come in and charge their phones in my shop, amongst them is this beautiful fair skinned damsel she normally comes to charge her laptop.

This pretty damsel's body is well arranged, and she's pretty and anytime I see her I keep staring hard at her like a difficult mathematics question and when she looks my way I'd quickly take my eyes away.I jus can't think properly anytime she's around me she fills my heart will lustful thoughts that cld give me an automatic ticket to the depths of hell and I can't help it, for example,like today she came around and when she wanted to take her phone when they brought the light, I sighted her frm inside thru the tinted glass and sharply I put one of my movie's "walking dead" so as she came in she met the movie playing I intentionally put the movie so that I cld establish interactons wth her cos I'm already dying inside of me for her it jus remains for me to die finally so that I can be cremated or buried, and she sat and my 2 horse power National Air conditioner was blowing cool breeze in2 our lives, chai as she sat the skirt of her clothing drew up a bit and my eyes caught sight of her laps, chai I cld not stop staring.

Immediately I thought I heard the sound of an angel fly towards me saying "israel take ur eyes away frm that lap and focus ur attention on the word and on what christ did for you 2000 yrs ago on the cross of calvary, then I comported myself and removed my eyes buh the spirit of lust came in handy and he called my name and started to advertise the gals laps to me again judging by what I had seen of the laps before I removed my eyes, and the spirit of lust asked me to look at the laps and know if there's stretch mark there and then I promised myself that when I look at the laps for jus 5 seconds I'll not look at it again.

Then I looked at it but lo and behold as I looked at it one more time the spirit of confusion jus covered my mortal body like a flowing agbada and all the thoughts in my head jammed each other like cars in a miscalculated traffic in fact I felt like lickn her laps and kissing her fresh body allover I swear even if she's HIV positive and I dnt have condom I will still risk my life to fvck her cos this year is my year of divine protection.

So many thoughts raced through my mind like cars on third mainland bridge, I felt like holding her hands and lookn in2 her eyes like someone lookn in2 a show glass full of fried meat and tell her she's pretty, I felt like squeezing her body like a rough sheet that a small child drew jaga jaga on, I felt like pinning her to the wall like a piece of decorations and smoochn her heavenly body, I felt like running my hands on her smooth body like an aeroplane on a runway, I felt like putting my dick in her hands and let her press it small for me and if she wouldn't mind she jus epp me rub the cap of my dick at entrance of her pvssy, and if i die that minute I will know I died a happy man irrespective of where I'll spend my eternity.

As she stood up to go I saw her behind, if looking can tear somebody's cloth I'm very sure her cloth will have been torn wth the way I stared at it hungrily.

I feel I will get her soon, I'm already drawing my map
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by Papiikush: 5:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
I'll be damned if I read all that undecided
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
hehe i just love the way op compose his words cheesy

Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
jonaifame22:
Being comfortable comes wth some kind of people coming in2 ur life and environment, now due to power outage, I do have people come in and charge their phones in my shop, amongst them is this beautiful fair skinned damsel she normally comes to charge her laptop.

This pretty damsel's body is well arranged, and she's pretty and anytime I see her I keep staring hard at her like a difficult mathematics question and when she looks my way I'd quickly take my eyes away.I jus can't think properly anytime she's around me she fills my heart will lustful thoughts that cld give me an automatic ticket to the depths of hell and I can't help it, for example,like today she came around and when she wanted to take her phone when they brought the light, I sighted her frm inside thru the tinted glass and sharply I put one of my movie's "walking dead" so as she came in she met the movie playing I intentionally put the movie so that I cld establish interactons wth her cos I'm already dying inside of me for her it jus remains for me to die finally so that I can be cremated or buried, and she sat and my 2 horse power National Air conditioner was blowing cool breeze in2 our lives, chai as she sat the skirt of her clothing drew up a bit and my eyes caught sight of her laps, chai I cld not stop staring.

Immediately I thought I heard the sound of an angel fly towards me saying "israel take ur eyes away frm that lap and focus ur attention on the word and on what christ did for you 2000 yrs ago on the cross of calvary, then I comported myself and removed my eyes buh the spirit of lust came in handy and he called my name and started to advertise the gals laps to me again judging by what I had seen of the laps before I removed my eyes, and the spirit of lust asked me to look at the laps and know if there's stretch mark there and then I promised myself that when I look at the laps for jus 5 seconds I'll not look at it again.

Then I looked at it but lo and behold as I looked at it one more time the spirit of confusion jus covered my mortal body like a flowing agbada and all the thoughts in my head jammed each other like cars in a miscalculated traffic in fact I felt like lickn her laps and kissing her fresh body allover I swear even if she's HIV positive and I dnt have condom I will still risk my life to fvck her cos this year is my year of divine protection.

So many thoughts raced through my mind like cars on third mainland bridge, I felt like holding her hands and lookn in2 her eyes like someone lookn in2 a show glass full of fried meat and tell her she's pretty, I felt like squeezing her body like a rough sheet that a small child drew jaga jaga on, I felt like pinning her to the wall like a piece of decorations and smoochn her heavenly body, I felt like running my hands on her smooth body like an aeroplane on a runway, I felt like putting my dick in her hands and let her press it small for me and if she wouldn't mind she jus epp me rub the cap of my dick at entrance of her pvssy, and if i die that minute I will know I died a happy man irrespective of where I'll spend my eternity.

As she stood up to go I saw her behind, if looking can tear somebody's cloth I'm very sure her cloth will have been torn wth the way I stared at it hungrily.

I feel I will get her soon, I'm already drawing my map

img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/clapping.gif[/img]
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by baralatie(m): 6:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
jonaifame22:

feel I will get hIer soon I'M already drawing my map
[b]
jonaifame22:

feel I will get hIer soon I'M already drawing my map
[/b]
jonaifame22:

feel I will get hIer soon I'M Already Drawing My map

you are drawing map.....map
by the time you start drawing the map what will you do to this letter and do about the guy that is smashing her kitty
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by xtiandating: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
Meet christian singles looking for christian partners. Check my signature
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by jonaifame22(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
xtiandating:
Meet christian singles looking for christian partners. Check my signature
if they are fresh and spoilt then count me in
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by babs3310: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
It's high time I said this to OP. "You are the most natively, creative metaphorical writer I have seen on NL" . You often come up with a good number of interesting and comical similes and/or metaphors infused in your most probably imaginative stories.
Keep it up and explore the gift more to make extra money for yourself.…
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by McBrooklyn(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
cry
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by jonaifame22(m): 4:38am On Mar 18, 2017
babs3310:
It's high time I said this to OP. "You are the most natively, creative metaphorical writer I have seen on NL" . You often come up with a good number of interesting and comical similes and/or metaphors infused in your most probably imaginative stories.
Keep it up and explore the gift more to make extra money for yourself.…
thank you .

Tee59 how market?

1 Like

Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by Presh900(m): 6:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Israel go write book you no g ... lol @flowing agbadaee
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by jonaifame22(m): 9:35am On Mar 18, 2017
Presh900:
Israel go write book you no g ... lol @flowing agbadaee
shey u go sponsor me?
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 18, 2017
jonaifame22:
shey u go sponsor me?
Go amd write first then sponsorsip will follow.
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by jonaifame22(m): 11:50am On Mar 18, 2017
baralatie:
[b][/b]

you are drawing map.....map
by the time you start drawing the map what will you do to this letter and do about the guy that is smashing her kitty
that is why I'm drawing the map so that I can also be smashing her kitty too.
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by jonaifame22(m): 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:
hehe i just love the way op compose his words cheesy
will you borrow me money to do book launching?
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
jonaifame22:
will you borrow me money to do book launching?
wat? so u will be writing ur memoirs on the way u use cassava to smash puna cheesy?
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by jonaifame22(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

wat? so u will be writing ur memoirs on the way u use cassava to smash puna cheesy?
no oooo, not jus memoirs on the use of my cassava, I'll write abt how the beautiful ones have been born and how they want to send me to hell wth their sweet body
Re: I Jus Wanted To Tell Her Dis Few Words. by jonaifame22(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
p

(1) (Reply)

Seriously!! I Am Not Here To Talk Trash (photos) / Is It Really Possible For A Woman To Rape Man? / The Man Have Been Dating For 4years Is Married With Two Kids. need your help !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.