Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,501 members, 7,808,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Can't Resist My Secretary - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can't Resist My Secretary (4829 Views)

I Can't Stand My Wife's Unhygienic Habits. / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / If I Resist Him, He'll Beat Me -lady Speaks On Husband's Insatiable Libido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Resist My Secretary by joa2013: 5:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
I am acting head of my section in my workplace. My boss travelled out for a training since January. He won't return till October. A new secretary was employed by the organisation in November last year, she was posted to work in my section late January when our former secretary secured a job elsewhere. Laura is the most beautiful woman I have seen in my life. At just 37, she is a single mother of two, her husband died in a car crash in 2014. She isn't taking remarriage serious at the moment. She is busty, curvy, with good shapes, beautiful straight legs, elegant gait, angelic voice and eyeballs. I can't resist her. She relates so freely and with great respect for me. She does her works with great care and full of initiatives. I'm already going personal with her, I patted her in the back and kissed her in the office 3 days ago, she didn't resist it, I quickly cautioned myself that day, I would have gone further. She will wait for me to drop her at her street's junction every evening, we have started sharing romantic messages on waatsaapp, I decided to give her an assignment outside outside the office today so that I can escape her, she just send me a message now that she can't come back to the office, this gladden my heart but she added that we'll see by weekend. I must confess I am failing in resisting this daughter of eve o.
My wife
My family
My children etc
I am bothered about so many things that adultery could bring.
I don't know what to do.o
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by thorpido(m): 5:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
Tell your wife.

17 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Cutehector(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Genesis 12:10

Please read d whole passage down to d last verse and see how God abhors adultery

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Libo45: 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
As a married man pls, I beg, control ur organ and don't allow it control U. Imagine ur wife kissing that young, energetic Corper in her office. How would u feel?. Abi u think say ur wife no dey face temptation too? Marriage is sacrifice. Control urself and save ur home.

29 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 17, 2017
Enjoy yourself bro.
Men are polygamous in nature...Nairaland gat your back. grin
On a serious note, OP_ tell your wife (that's dependent on her temperament though). If she is the type to bring down the roof, don't tell her, do the right thing and make peace with yourself. There would always be someone hotter than your spouse, but self-control is key.

Cutehector:
Genesis 12:10

Please read d whole passage down to d last verse and see how God abhors adultery
God abhors adultery? Tell me something...
Were you not the same person championing sex before marriage (fornication) on this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/3684481/sister-married-impotent-man#54626203

I like this una selective reading of the bible o.

8 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by solace2013: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Use style to work her redeployment away from your department, through that closeness will be reduced and she will be forced to look elsewhere if you aren't close to her and aren't behaving as if you care for her. I advise you from experience even though in my case it was a youth corper, she stopped greeting me completely when she realised I no longer pay attention to her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Cutehector(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
PaperLace:
Enjoy yourself bro.
Men are polygamous in nature...Nairaland gat your back. grin

God abhors adultery? Tell me something...
Were you not the same person championing sex before marriage (fornication) on this thread?
https://www.nairaland.com/3684481/sister-married-impotent-man#54626203

I like this una selective reading of the bible o.
are u interested in the fact that I promoted sex before marriage or the fact that I respect the sanctity of marriage? Which one ?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by sisisioge: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
Chai! Actually... You are on your own! grin grin grin grin Ashhhewo kobokobo! All that accolades for her alone? Chai! You are on your own!

I think you could do one of these three things:

- Have her moved away from you. That way, out of sight will frizzle out the luust.

-- You could indulge yourselves and allow things to frizzle out naturally.

---You could just tell your wife and hope she handles things maturely.

Which ever you choose to do...caveats.

4 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
are u interested in the fact that I promoted sex before marriage or the fact that I respect the sanctity of marriage? Which one ?
Uncle, continue your selective reading_na una way.
https://www.nairaland.com/3675212/response-married-man-gave-side-chick

That's another thread where you hailed an adulterer, calling it 'wisdom'. You're on every thread typing the first thing that enters your head. Sadly you're inconsistent.
Choose ye this day, whom you serve... smiley

22 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
PaperLace:

Uncle, continue your selective reading_na una way.
https://www.nairaland.com/3675212/response-married-man-gave-side-chick

That's another thread where you hailed an adulterer, calling it 'wisdom'. You're on every thread typing the first thing that enters your head. Sadly you're inconsistent.
Choose ye this day, whom you serve... smiley
lmao.. Detective ... I am responsible for what I post.. And not what you define out of it.. Now if u must know.. I commended him for his wisdom.. And not his sin.. Capisce?

Is there any other comment of mine u wish to dig out?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by ifyalways(f): 6:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
First rule when dealing with widows or widowers : ask, find out what killed the late spouse.

You are married yet playing with fire. You go soon join her late hubby.

Advise yourself.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Cutehector(m): 6:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
ifyalways:
First rule when dealing with widows or widowers : ask, find out what killed the late spouse.

You are married yet playing with fire. You go soon join her late hubby.

Advise yourself.
lol dats tru

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Nne5: 6:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Op tell her you are married and you can't get involved with her hoo haa.

You already kissing her and all.
You need to think of your wife and kids more I tell you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
lmao.. Detective ... I am responsible for what I post.. And not what you define out of it.. Now if u must know.. I commended him for his wisdom.. And not his sin.. Capisce?

Is there any other comment of mine u wish to dig out?
At least people can see this and understand how to sieve comments on NL.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Mar 17, 2017
PaperLace:

people? Lmao!! U must be high... U think I care about what u think of my posts?
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
Do you know women have eyes also.

we see sexy fine men, with baritone soothing voice, 6ft tall and all that stuff. but what do we do? we look, admire and ignore.

There's more to life than all of that. also we do not want to hurt our spouse.

^^^

she be Jezebel sef. why is she entertaining your advances.

11 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Saintsammurai(m): 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
You made the first move..
You kissed her and exchange romantic chats on whatsaap..
All along, you did not realise that you are a married man..
Now you want us to advice you...
Bro pls the ball is in your court..
Its either you continue with her or you put an end to it forever.

As a married man, you do not need to be told on the repercussions, if your wife finds out..

7 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
solace2013:
Use style to work her redeployment away from your department, through that closeness will be reduced and she will be forced to look elsewhere if you aren't close to her and aren't behaving as if you care for her. I advise you from experience even though in my case it was a youth corper, she stopped greeting me completely when she realised I no longer pay attention to her.
I always find this solution worrying. You hear...
*Don't bring a grown up house help,your husband might f^ck her.
*He hits on a single girl at work, people advise her to resign.
*He hits on her in church, they say she should change church.

Are men now animals? Should we put a leash on our husbands?
I actually find it insulting to the responsible men out there.
None of the above tackles the issue, would women keep on running away from work, church...shop, because some men can't hold body. How long would he continue moving secretaries to another department?

He should work on himself.

23 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Acidosis(m): 6:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Imagine your wife kissing your gateman.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by TooNoisy(f): 6:42pm On Mar 17, 2017
OP,

Let me tell you a few things. First and foremost, please don't tell your wife. How can you confess you have kissed your secretary without her thinking more has happened. Forget that option.

This lady does not love you. You are a big oga in the office and she is using you to secure her job. The day a bigger oga winks at her, you are gone and you will be come jealous. I can't see love or even lust here.

Please think about your family and your career. Office gossip is very bad for your career. Very soon your gist will spread and people will start disrespecting you at work. Besides, the day you offend someone in the office, they may decide to inform your wife.

You don't need this headache for yourself. Just go to HR and tell them you will prefer a male secretary. Tell your HR you are not comfortable working with her and that you will prefer someone else. If the HR is wise, they will quietly move her.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Buharimustgo: 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
She is busty, curvy, with good shapes, beautiful straight legs, elegant gait, angelic voice and eyeballs. I can't resist her

Konji spotted
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by southernbelle(f): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
Please resist.
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Acidosis(m): 6:49pm On Mar 17, 2017
PaperLace:

I don't think you need to judge him rightly or wrongly.

I actually wanted to encourage OP to go ahead and satisfy the poor widow.

The last time a guy posted a thread about the way married women run to guest houses, a lot of Nairalanders barked at him. Some even encourage se.x with widows because according to them, they have been through a lot.

Following their logic, no one has the moral standing here to condemn OP. Apparently, the same people discouraging him from helping a poor widow posted a contradictory message on the other thread.

Everybody should mind their business, and allow OP satisfy a poor widow. It is allowed!

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by ring7(m): 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
If you Dick will lead you to hell, pls cut it off,for your life Ooo,
Use your Brain not your Dick
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Acidosis(m): 6:54pm On Mar 17, 2017
See this guy got over 600 Likes

DickDastardly:
Oga Observer, go on punishing your poor soul. There are divorcees, widows and widowers, matured singles etc. Stop jumping into conclusion like a rhesus monkey swinging on trees. Btw, its their lives not yours. See, in this great circle of life, everyone must play their role. Thats why we had JUDAS among the apostles and also the adulterous woman jesus saved from being stoned to death.
Your should draw the positives from this. And thats to stay as far away as possible from the negatives observe at that hotel. I.e be as faithful as possible to your partner when you join the married league and live God to judge the evil doers. cool cool

https://www.nairaland.com/3682689/things-seeing-guest-house-women

Just give me one reason why a poor widow should be allowed to suffer?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Acidosis(m): 6:56pm On Mar 17, 2017
lekjons:
Rotfl..

Everyone has their dark secrets..

Wetin you self find go there

Those who ought to condemn illicit se.x encouraged it.. so OP, go ahead, it is just one of the dark secrets.

Everybody got a dark secret
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Acidosis(m): 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
I have edited her name cos she's here, I don't want attacks
cheesy

i*****s:
Assumption is the mother of all fvck-ups!

The women could be widows,divorced or simply single mothers.

They go to hotel because of pokenosing, gossipy, neighbours and children like you yet your amebo long nose that is faster than your leg no go let them rest.

Long story short; face your beer and life.

OP, you see?
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Acidosis:

I don't think you need to judge him rightly or wrongly.

I actually wanted to encourage OP to go ahead and satisfy the poor widow.

The last time a guy posted a thread about the way married women run to guest houses, a lot of Nairalanders barked at him. Some even encourage se.x with widows because according to them, they have been through a lot.

Following their logic, no one has the moral standing here to condemn OP. Apparently, the same people discouraging him from helping a poor widow posted a contradictory message on the other thread.

Everybody should mind their business, and allow OP satisfy a poor widow. It is allowed!
LOL. Seems mind your business is your new watchword...hahahaha.

I am not judging him, I only pointed out his religious inconsistency. He can speak from his 'realist' POV_ but leave God out of it. Bad image for 'christians'.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Cutehector(m): 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
PaperLace:

LOL. Seems mind your business is your new watchword...hahahaha.

I am not judging him, I only pointed out his religious inconsistency. He can speak from his 'realist' POV_ but leave God out of it. Bad image for 'christians'.
undecided Mrs perfect.. As righteous woman wey u be na..
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Acidosis(m): 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
Op see this and you will see a million reason to help the poor widow... I have edited her name

**:
Have you ever been a window before? Or a single mother? Or even divorced because of domestic violence? If your answer is no, then you should be the one to permanently shut up. Or risk being in their situation may be you will understand why they are going to a guest house. But my prayers for you and the writer is for you not to ever find yourselves in their shoes. Because if you do. You will never be able to judge them again. Because iam a very young widow in my mid twenties. So i understand these things better than you both. May God help us and continue to cover our secrets ijn.

Together, we will destroy every iota of morality in the public space...

grin grin
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 17, 2017
Cutehector:
undecided Mrs perfect.. As righteous woman wey u be na..
LOL...
I no gree reply you, you still find me come. Na wetin cutehector! grin
Re: I Can't Resist My Secretary by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
PaperLace:

LOL...
I no gree reply you, you still find me come. Na wetin cutehector! grin
don't judge... I hope u read ur bible

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Work: Sorry, Dear. You Can't Get Me To Do This / My Maid / Why Do Some Women Prefer This Sitting Position When They Are On A Bike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.