Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together (56117 Views)

Tobi Bakre, Isilomo & Avala Pictured Together / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About / Moyo Lawal And Regina Daniels Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Chudichu(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2017
Donald Trump the ladies man.. Hehehehe
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by olumaxi(m): 9:09am On Mar 18, 2017
how does this improve my president health? embarassed
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Ehinmola(m): 9:18am On Mar 18, 2017
Nna by now Trump must soft peddal on his hard lines against NIGERIA, since he has tasted niger pussy
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by VanBommel(m): 9:19am On Mar 18, 2017
tonididdy:
i want to start indomie fastfood joint...

i need gas cooker tabletop
cooking utensils
store or space rent
cartons of indomie

OR OPTION 2

....A BETSHOP (preferably a bet9ja shop)

i need a laptop (i already have one but need a pair)
rent for store
thermal printers

dear NL's am listing out these items so i can receive support in any form (cash or kind). am calling on able Nigerians to please come to my aid.

CC Seun, lalasticlala, tosyne2much, justeveryone, anyone please....being on NL since 05....my rent is due, just lost my previous job.

am willing to pay an agreeable amount weekly or monthly to cover the loan. (btw a 100-150k), i can provide a guarantor

phones and whatsapp : 08159047633, 08175215635.

please get in touch, please
God will provide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by VanBommel(m): 9:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Hope he didn't grab her by the pvssy later sha ooo cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by eezeribe(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2017
tonididdy:
i want to start indomie fastfood joint...

i need gas cooker tabletop
cooking utensils
store or space rent
cartons of indomie

OR OPTION 2

....A BETSHOP (preferably a bet9ja shop)

i need a laptop (i already have one but need a pair)
rent for store
thermal printers

dear NL's am listing out these items so i can receive support in any form (cash or kind). am calling on able Nigerians to please come to my aid.

CC Seun, lalasticlala, tosyne2much, justeveryone, anyone please....being on NL since 05....my rent is due, just lost my previous job.

am willing to pay an agreeable amount weekly or monthly to cover the loan. (btw a 100-150k), i can provide a guarantor

phones and whatsapp : 08159047633, 08175215635.

please get in touch, please

cc:finalboss,I know you can help.This is genuine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by deor03(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2017
sheedy407:

If i have a pics with the World President,for me,i will enlarge it and put it in the entrance of my village.

grin grin grin grin grin Like him, right ?

Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by wokemzine: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2017
From the second pics. Trump was probably in the dressing room. Cuz it was taken from da mirror
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2017
This is a misleading post...
Donald Trump Takes a Picture With a Nigerian Beauty Queen.

Trump is famous for holding women by the entrance of their holiness, so saying "Holding", is just being mischievous.
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Tnicemario(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2017
marltech:
It is a Normal sturv undecided
No need for sentforth.
You could take pishurz with Buhari and still be poor forever!
Only God's blessings makes one prospereth.
Ekaaro! undecided

MEANWHILE Watch cossy display her massive oranges in new video
Lolz real matters

1 Like

Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Lyord56(m): 9:37am On Mar 18, 2017
marltech:
No need for sentforth.
Ekaaro! undecided

Wher u frn nigh' ?
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by piperson(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2017
marltech:
No need for sentforth.
Ekaaro! undecided

my guy kwatinu

"zealousy" grin

1 Like

Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by shumuel(m): 9:43am On Mar 18, 2017
sheedy407:
She is not the Queen Of Cucumber

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_Celestine

If i have a pics with the World President,for me,i will enlarge it and put it in the entrance of my village.
I hope he didn't grab the P.... grin wink
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 18, 2017
who's she ?
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by blackboy(m): 9:46am On Mar 18, 2017
When people call this man a racist I laugh. He is no racist just has his own views of what he wants. A racist won't even want to touch anything black
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by tosyne2much(m): 9:53am On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
is that trump,or trump's dad? looking older than the potus himself @the first pic...
Hahaha. cheesy his dad ke
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by koladebrainiac(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2017
he probably don grab her by the pucci
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Ijobalupe(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2017
this girl is not that fine nah
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by vioment: 10:24am On Mar 18, 2017
I can bet he grab her by the .... later that day.
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by ikp120(m): 10:25am On Mar 18, 2017
Nigga having an erection. Just look at his dick rising from the dead. sad sad
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Laple0541(m): 10:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Foolish man, no grab her by d pvssy ooo!
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by yinkslinks(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2017
sheedy407:

All i can say is who God has blessed, no man can curse. Trump was just a normal guy on the street doing his thing and God picked him to lead Americans. This babe will be happy she ever got a chance to snap with him years back cus that might never happen again.
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by numericalguy(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2017
So Donald Trump don grab this Nigerian girl by the pussy.
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2017
Pushy grabber
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Hades2016(m): 11:21am On Mar 18, 2017
sheedy407:

really .... see as I da look you ..... if your village people attack you now u go say dem wicked undecided

Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 18, 2017
sheedy407:
For the Vaseline crew
damn who wanna eat couchie lol
Re: Queen Osem Celestine And Donald Trump Pictured Together by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 18, 2017
sheedy407:
For the Vaseline crew
won wa leni sir grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Butt,hipps,and Breast Enlargement Herbal Suppplement / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids / Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.