Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,766 members, 7,806,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:23 AM

Traditionalist Pagans In The House? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Traditionalist Pagans In The House? (4810 Views)

Christmas Is A Celebration For Pagans – Daddy Freeze / Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Who Is Worshiping Idol Now?; Traditionalist Asks As He Shares These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by Fulaman198(m): 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
HadizaToo:

YOU ARE AMAZING, I am hausa who lives in the USA and I represent my ancestors and am teaching black folks in America to accept who they really are so they can come out of slavery...those who fear themselves and their ancestors are still enslaved

Nigerians really are the ones who need to come out of slavery as well. Have you seen how many f00ls on here worship White folks as if they are God?

2 Likes

Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by HadizaToo: 3:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Fulaman198:

Nigerians really are the ones who need to come out of slavery as well. Have you seen how many f00ls on here worship White folks as if they are God?

Yes I have, and I agree...it's a sickness ...
I appreciate your posts and you sharing the truth! They will wake up as they will fall ill...it has already begun and the doctors cannot and will not help them...they will wake up soon...

I work with herbal plant medicine...that's how i choose to live, like my ancestors aligned with nature...

I'd like to keep in touch with you, I think your a very smart and spiritual person

1 Like

Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by Fulaman198(m): 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
HadizaToo:

Yes I have, and I agree...it's a sickness ...
I appreciate your posts and you sharing the truth! They will wake up as they will fall ill...it has already begun and the doctors cannot and will not help them...they will wake up soon...

I work with herbal plant medicine...that's how i choose to live, like my ancestors aligned with nature...

I'd like to keep in touch with you, I think your a very smart and spiritual person

Thanks Hadiza, I look forward to more of your posts on here.

1 Like

Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by Ozouno1: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
Welcome brothers. I see we are few but its a start.

We will discuss solely the revival and propagation of traditional religious instituions at the grass roots level.

We have to formulate a united approach and we as Nigerian Pagans can create a third front to combat the evil and destructive effects of abrahamism. A united approach amongst all tribes to revive and protect our indigenous spiritual ideology.

We need to discuss the options available.

This is the need of the hour if we are to bring forth a Cultural and Ideological Revolution that will revamp and rejuvenate our stagnating nation in all sectors, even secular. Similar to a ripple effect.

Tribal Unity on the basis of Paganism. Unity in Diversity is the Strength of Nigeria.

We need to structure and organize our various independent traditional religions. Reforms are the need of the hour. If you need an idea, you can take the example of the Hindu reforms in India
where ethno-tribal-religious cults were united under the banner of a new term Hinduism (Indian Paganism) to form a strong religio-socio-political force to combat colonism. Yet retaining its internal autonomous diversity.

The Chinese Cultural Revolution is another example but it is a negative one. we dont need to imitate that but rather the methodology of it.

We need to bring something similar into Nigeria. We have lost our morals , values and culture. We are so degraded and directionless now. and it has affected all aspects of our nation.

We need to revive Nationalism in Nigeria. There is no Nationalism in this country due to foreign religious schisms cemented into our peoples mindset from a long time. Nationalism in Nigeira can only be reinstated by resurrecting the Indigenous Nigerian ideology which includes to a large extent its spiritual heritage. Only then can we emerge as a strong nation and set a role model for African and the rest of the world.

I'm Igbo based in USA.

I'm studying black history and traditional sciences for over 15 years now buying expensive research and take a little from everything. I think it's time to start sharing and organizing.

The strategy being used in the USA is to connect the present Black cultures and languages.
To kemet which is ancient Black Egypt and Sudan.

In Igbo kemet can be pronounced agbata (district, sector) or ogbodo (nation, state). Simply a word meaning Black people or cultivated wet soil and area.
In igbo an ogbodo is made of smaller composite states or towns and villages and kindreds.

We would have to study Kemet and Fulani, Igbo, Hausa, Edo, Urhobo. Compare notes and produce them.

Hausa and Fulani have a special role to play in they have large populations and are connected to kemet, and spread all over Africa.
This is why they are always being kidnapped and terrorized by people being paid by outside forces to stop African Renaissance or unification at the grassroots level. The children are the future so we will have to be prepared to spend money and work to fund these things for them.

We already have a lot of work in Yoruba and Igbo scientific traditions and comparing them to Kemet. We need to concentrate on investing in Kemetic Hausa and Fulani comparative studies.

As for the word Pagan. It has a lot of White Power groups now. As well as people who want to take over African resources by joining guilds/cults. It is a dangerous word in the USA. We don't control it.

We can use the word Kemetic. Kemetic-Fulani. Kemetic-Igbo. Kemetic-Hausa.

Kemet (Ogbodo) is made of smaller divisions or cells. In igbo we called them isi ogbodo or isiobodo (capital city). In kemet we had the same word spat.

So we can create Kemetic (Traditionalist) partnerships with small Kemetic individuals, groups and towns for business.

We might need to exchange emails and so on. But I am glad to find this group because we're talking about Afrikan Renaissance in WhatsApp and there's only one Hausa Fulani when there's over 100 million in the world.

We need to work together with like minds. Send out emails to right people and invest in the right places and our own media and political system
Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:28am On Apr 17, 2018
Ozouno1:

I'm Igbo based in USA.

I'm studying black history and traditional sciences for over 15 years now buying expensive research and take a little from everything. I think it's time to start sharing and organizing.

The strategy being used in the USA is to connect the present Black cultures and languages.
To kemet which is ancient Black Egypt and Sudan.

In Igbo kemet can be pronounced agbata (district, sector) or ogbodo (nation, state). Simply a word meaning Black people or cultivated wet soil and area.
In igbo an ogbodo is made of smaller composite states or towns and villages and kindreds.

We would have to study Kemet and Fulani, Igbo, Hausa, Edo, Urhobo. Compare notes and produce them.

Hausa and Fulani have a special role to play in they have large populations and are connected to kemet, and spread all over Africa.
This is why they are always being kidnapped and terrorized by people being paid by outside forces to stop African Renaissance or unification at the grassroots level. The children are the future so we will have to be prepared to spend money and work to fund these things for them.

We already have a lot of work in Yoruba and Igbo scientific traditions and comparing them to Kemet. We need to concentrate on investing in Kemetic Hausa and Fulani comparative studies.

As for the word Pagan. It has a lot of White Power groups now. As well as people who want to take over African resources by joining guilds/cults. It is a dangerous word in the USA. We don't control it.

We can use the word Kemetic. Kemetic-Fulani. Kemetic-Igbo. Kemetic-Hausa.

Kemet (Ogbodo) is made of smaller divisions or cells. In igbo we called them isi ogbodo or isiobodo (capital city). In kemet we had the same word spat.

So we can create Kemetic (Traditionalist) partnerships with small Kemetic individuals, groups and towns for business.

We might need to exchange emails and so on. But I am glad to find this group because we're talking about Afrikan Renaissance in WhatsApp and there's only one Hausa Fulani when there's over 100 million in the world.

We need to work together with like minds. Send out emails to right people and invest in the right places and our own media and political system

bullshyt. dont use these words : Afrikan,kemet,kangz , queens, etc.,with me ever again.

akata are the worst when it comes to distorting history.

And I'm least bothered about usa. if you wanto make a difference come.back to Nigeria and do it.

2 Likes

Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by Ozouno1: 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

bullshyt. dont use these words : Afrikan,kemet,kangz , queens, etc.,with me ever again.

akata are the worst when it comes to distorting history.

And I'm least bothered about usa. if you wanto make a difference come.back to Nigeria and do it.

If that's how you talk to grown men on the internet, you can't seriously be working with other adults in real life. I didn't use profanity or insult you once. Your "pagan" lifestyle is obviously flawed as you still have distasteful character.
Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Ozouno1:

If that's how you talk to grown men on the internet, you can't seriously be working with other adults in real life. I didn't use profanity or insult you once. Your "pagan" lifestyle is obviously flawed as you still have distasteful character.

Thank you but I don't like liars distorting our faith and culture.

The arabs done that with us, the europeans done that with us now folk like you trying to connect us simple tribespeople to egypt.

you people are suffering from the worst form of inferiority complex. its incurable. the reason for this is your upbringing and you have never grown up in the village or in a traditionalist home.

1 Like

Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by macof(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2018
PAGAN9JA:

Thank you but I don't like liars distorting our faith and culture.

The arabs done that with us, the europeans done that with us now folk like you trying to connect us simple tribespeople to egypt.

you people are suffering from the worst form of inferiority complex. its incurable. the reason for this is your upbringing and you have never grown up in the village or in a traditionalist home.

I didnt grow up in a traditional home either. I had to find my way at a young age

These people trying to connect us to Egypt and the middle East are just mad.. they have mental problems

1 Like

Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
macof:

I didnt grow up in a traditional home either. I had to find my way at a young age

These people trying to connect us to Egypt and the middle East are just mad.. they have mental problems

I know you brother . I know you very well. We have real problems here in Nigeria. we can't even protect and save the remnants of our tribal faiths and cultures and here some people living in their own dreamland are trying to connect us with something foreign again.

The elders are dying out, the practitioners are few. So many village community festivals have been discontinued. Some have been rendered redundant because the Central Village deity and its shrine have been destroyed. We have even lost many of the original modes of conduct which today we will have to resort to colonial anthropology books if we are ever to reconstruct our societies. Its now or never. Another decade and many of those things we hold dear will be gone for good. Forever.

2 Likes

Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
it's good that there are people who still believe in the old ways

3 Likes

Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by arabmoney101(m): 1:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
Jesus is the way the truth and life
Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:05pm On Apr 22, 2018
arabmoney101:
Jesus is the way the truth and life

Nonsense! Next!
Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by Donclaracuzo: 3:51am On Sep 09, 2018
PAGAN9JA:
How many of us are left on Nairaland? Lets hold some serious talks.

State your tribe when you enter.

Can you reach the Nigerian Council of Africa and Traditional Worshipers (NCATW) on ncatw231@gmail.com for a discussion on the way forward. U can follow them on Twitter @africa_ncatw.
Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by Donclaracuzo: 4:00am On Sep 09, 2018
nnenneigbo:
I challenge all the imported religions in Africa!

Can you reach the Nigerian Council of Africa and Traditional Worshipers (NCATW) on ncatw231@gmail.com for a discussion on the way forward. U can follow them on Twitter @africa_ncatw.
Re: Traditionalist Pagans In The House? by Donclaracuzo: 4:01am On Sep 09, 2018
vaxx:
I agree with you. for the sake of our culture and heritage, they also need to be checked so that it will not go into extinction . with them i foresee a dangerous society where everything is allowed .....where we worship our own desire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Atheism? / Let's Talk About Soul Winning! / Where Can I Get A Good IFA Priest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.