Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? (25572 Views)

Quitting My Lucrative Job For A Degree In Canada / Story Of A Graduate With A Pass... / If You Could Try Out Any Job For One Week, What Job Would You Choose To Try? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
nigeriancritic1:
UPPER 2ND CLASS BIOCHEMISTRY, 2006

I seriously doubt this , and in Biochemistry again
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by roeb1987(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
u will get job at Osun Osogbo shrine
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by joshboss(m): 10:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
roeb1987:
u will get job at Osun Osogbo shrine
Weyrey. Oloshi

Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
neoapocalypse:

better believe. for your health sake!
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by tunazi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

THE FACT REMAINS THAT THIS GUY, SAME GUY IS A FAILURE!!!
Say what you like, say whatever you feeling but THE TRUE FACT IS THAT BULLIES LIKE YOU ENJOY HIDING BEHIND STUPID MONIKERS TO BERATE PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.... Nothing you say here can justify the fact that YOU'RE A COWARD who thinks he's better than everyone because you managed to graduate with a second class upper. Flaunting your school result on social media and criticizing others for having bad results is a very deep low, it signifies the height of low self-esteem... After this I'm not replying you anymore sir/ma/whoever the Bleep is behind this hideous moniker, I won't give you the satisfaction of stooping low to your immature level. For Christ sake if you have nothing constructive to say it's better to just shut your mouth and not make a fool of yourself. God Bless you and everybody else

1 Like

Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by laSompee: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

UPPER 2ND CLASS BIOCHEMISTRY, 2006
He he he. Is it upper 2nd class or 2nd class upper? I wanna know
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nobsalis: 10:55pm On Mar 20, 2017
AnanseK:

Despite you having a pass degree a number of universities can consider you for a masters postgraduate in epidemiology or demography or even statistics. But then you must be determined and concentrate, you must aim for an excellent performance from the word go. When you have a very good masters degree, you will be in demand especially in subjects such as epidemiology and statistics. These subjects are highly valued by international organizations who know the importance of data and figures. Don't be discouraged and sky is the limit for you.

which school accept pass for their Msc program in Nigeria?
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nobsalis: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
chloride6:

Don't see your grade as a sign of failure. See it as a validation of your path in life.

Consider this,,

A guy leaves graduate with 2.1. He has two options, get a desk job or be an entrepreneur,

Some take the former and do very well, some take the later and do very well too.

However the point remains that some guys even with their first class and 2.1 will still be entrepreneurs and be very successful at it.

Meaning that even if you graduated with that first class, making the choice to be an entrepreneur was still a very viable choice.

If you keep this in mind, you will be full of confidence.

You even have an advantage. Compared to the first class and 2.1 holders, you are should be more focused.

The first class and 2.1 holders will deliberate and deliberate wasting time. Some will even go for Ph.D then still come back to the same entrepreneurship. By that time you have made up your mind.

I beg you in the name of God, don't let this drop your confidence. If you do, you are dead!

Think about this, guys with no university education come to lagos hustle and make it. Those guys are full of confidence when you meet them.

So why should you go to school and be physiologically punished for it?

What if you were one of those guys? Abeg, keep your confidence full.

Do you have any skills? if you do, start freelancing. Man needs to keep body and soul together.

If you haven't had your convocation yet, hurry to the University of Ibadan, there is a TEP 10 programme going on there at massive student discount. Find more info about TEP 10 online. The skills are in demand if you know it well.

You could keep travelling out of the country as an option too its not bad, even the first class and 2.1 guys run away.

Start an online store on Konga or Jumia, who know you may hit it big.

That masters thing eh? If the reason you didn't do as well in your first degree is really because you couldn't catch up, shey na Masters you go catch up?

If you have a flair for construction, look around for a construction company, offer your time for free!

Yes i said free! Make sure you go to site sha not sit in office. What you will gain eh? In a short while you may be getting jobs yourself.

Infact if you can sustain yourself, work for free.

If you like accounting, do ICAN.

or the professional NSE exam.

But most importantly, never look down at your self. It may be hard, but trust me, that is the only determinant to your success.

you have said it all. U gonna be so good in lifting spirit up sha #Respect

1 Like

Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by dollarlander: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2017
Please go and download Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 community edition and start learning programming with C# programming language.

Learn how to develop web applications and mobile apps. The fact that you learn mathematics and you had pass does not mean you are not good, just that you may not answer your lecturers the pattern they wanted their 28yrs old notes, they never upgraded, answered.

Learn this programming and become very good at it. If you need help, you can write to me on my Naira Land handle and I will show you what to do. Make www.google.com and YouTube your friend, you will get so many help from their.

You can develop an application that can make you rich overnight. Eg this Nairaland platform was designed by a guy who did not finish his first degree from Elect/Elect in OAU Ile ife. Though the guy is very brilliant and with his CGPA as at part 3 could have been overall best student during his time. But today he is known in all the continents of the world.

Programmer dont lack jobs.

1 Like

Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by ztanleechima(m): 1:35am On Mar 21, 2017
Gloryfox:
insurance or bank marketer. some pple are just damn funny u no sabi book, yet u did not see sociology or any other simple course u cud hv gotten 2.2. yet u went for a demonic maths. smh
sharap.
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by micflo28(m): 2:42am On Mar 21, 2017
Buy books and read voraciously, have a more convincing knowledge in your field, and other fields, paper says pass degree, but your brain power says first class. Learn businesses, enterpreneurship is the way to go now then when you make it in business, you can go back to school. But know this, build urself with books and remain confident in ur ability, it will take you very far.

1 Like

Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:22am On Mar 21, 2017
laSompee:

He he he. Is it upper 2nd class or 2nd class upper? I wanna know
Check British style. Nicompoops!
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:28am On Mar 21, 2017
tunazi:

Say what you like, say whatever you feeling but THE TRUE FACT IS THAT BULLIES LIKE YOU ENJOY HIDING BEHIND STUPID MONIKERS TO BERATE PEOPLE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.... Nothing you say here can justify the fact that YOU'RE A COWARD who thinks he's better than everyone because you managed to graduate with a second class upper. Flaunting your school result on social media and criticizing others for having bad results is a very deep low, it signifies the height of low self-esteem... After this I'm not replying you anymore sir/ma/whoever the Bleep is behind this hideous moniker, I won't give you the satisfaction of stooping low to your immature level. For Christ sake if you have nothing constructive to say it's better to just shut your mouth and not make a fool of yourself. God Bless you and everybody else
I am always true to my moniker. I also, will always refuse to come down to your level. I am raising 5 kids and work in my own establishment within 200km from my home. I will not justify it, that any of my kids come home with such sorry result. What is worth doing at all is worth doing well. Little wonder the country is crawling the way it is. I am Nigeriancritic1.
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:36am On Mar 21, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Mind you, i had issues in my 100level. Coming from polytechnic, having studied Elect/Elect, i was too confident and failed 2 courses but rallied in my second year, earned the title "professor" in my class and became authority in Biochemistry. That trait of never giving up has helped me in real life. I am currently a PG. Researcher in Defence Technology at OAU and still run my own business.
This guy, same guy is an apology.
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:43am On Mar 21, 2017
smartty68:

The way you were bragging I even thought that you had 1st Class. Guy you fall hands
Seriously, how do you get First class in Biochemistry when you are not Lehninger. From 1985 till 2006 that i graduated , the dept never produced one. It was after we left that they had one and that set had fill in the gaps exams because they were many.
Our set was thoroughly drilled. And, "we were well cooked"
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 5:56am On Mar 21, 2017
smartty68:

The way you were bragging I even thought that you had 1st Class. Guy you fall hands
You see your life. I made a true statement and you called that Bragging. Mediocrity is what i detest. And, i will not be stampeded into shallow mindedness as you just expressed. I earned my qualification.
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:01am On Mar 21, 2017
matuskyoo7:
I will tell you never be discouraged with your grades..go for any job interview that doesn't specify grades ,and come thank me later..to be frank with you there are alot of people with such grades nd are earning good money with federal jobs
You are doing the nation a great disservice by recommending a pass graduate for a federal job. Aaaaaaaarghhh!
Nigeria don suffer!
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:03am On Mar 21, 2017
tunazi:

So we should jump in the Atlantic ocean.... The OP needs advice bout his future not derogatory comments and definitely not your school result
I WANT YOU TO SAY AMEN TO THIS "May your child graduate with the same result"
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:06am On Mar 21, 2017
ChubbychummyICE:

Not at all, u can't even apply for a PGD with dat result, think of traveling abroad for dat, or better still reapply to a university and and start again, dis tym uve learned ur lesson, u cud graduate with a first class sef... All d best
He wan steal am! This guy, same guy is not brilliant! School is not for every "Tomcat,Dickhead and Hairy"
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:10am On Mar 21, 2017
Chukwumeremeze:

You made my day bro. cool

I was wondering whether no one observed the glaring grammatical blunders in his sentences. undecided

It is deliberate. U.K writes the same way. Blockhead!!!
I will not stoop so low to sympathise with an unrepentant failure.
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:13am On Mar 21, 2017
spaggyy:

Now I see why u lacked some morals
What "immoral" can be stronger than going to college and waste your parent's money. My daughter in ss2 will seek admission to OAU next year, will i allow her to turn out same way as Op?
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 6:19am On Mar 21, 2017
rhymesnoni:
ogbeni!!! success z nt by academic performance oo. bt pray nd be optimistic.
You people will always have a mediocre nation. "Pray" . That's another low point in this great argument!
After GOD BLESS AMERICA, Americans get to work and they do it.
I will give up on the country the day somebody stupid suggests we pray away the recession.
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by catalanscrew(m): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2017
Join politics

1 Like

Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by cecegorz(m): 11:24am On Mar 21, 2017
Greedgod:
but i heard ican is very difficult

Difficult? Life itself is difficult, but we all live it.

Difficulty does not mean Impossible. Believe that you can do it, and seek out the best training options for you.

Set your minds on the joys of becoming ICAN qualified and the opportunities that will be open for you.

1 Like

Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by AnanseK(m): 6:24pm On Mar 21, 2017
nobsalis:

which school accept pass for their Msc program in Nigeria?

Come back to me when you eventually receive your pass degree.
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by abiolasogey(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

THE FACT REMAINS THAT THIS GUY, SAME GUY IS A FAILURE!!!
charcoal wey dey call kettle black... grin

1 Like

Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by nigeriancritic1(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2017
abiolasogey:
charcoal wey dey call kettle black... grin
Little wonder, you are most active in romance!
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by hausadreturn(m): 1:05pm On Mar 22, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Seriously, how do you get First class in Biochemistry when you are not Lehninger. From 1985 till 2006 that i graduated , the dept never produced one. It was after we left that they had one and that set had fill in the gaps exams because they were many.
Our set was thoroughly drilled. And, "we were well cooked"
u're Great Ife
Re: What Job Can I Get With A Pass Degree In Maths/Statistics? by Julivas(m): 6:09pm On Mar 22, 2017
nigeriancritic1:

Little wonder, you are most active in romance!
In ur dp, u said u will be fair to all. Even if u want to show ur displeasure in op's grade, there's always a way of doing so objectively. Dangote today has which grade of degree? So bro encourage instead of castigating, love instead of hatred. You never can tell weda ur words will avert a suicide mission.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of A Female Painter In Akwa Ibom / Mohammed Abubakar, Former Aircraft Cleaner Set To Become Captain 24 Years After / Working In Abuja Vs Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.