Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (65214 Views)

Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note. / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by baZOOKer: 11:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
Well said..but am still searching for her..
I think refiner will
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Moving4: 12:20am On Mar 18, 2017
OK o..But wat if they hv read your post or similar ones like dis & pretend at d initial stage?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by blueandbirds(m): 1:08am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=54693281]Owkies Owkies Owkies... Thread not for me, -99% wifey material. cheesy grin cheesy[/quote........

you my friend you are so pretty..]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by horlahwaley(m): 1:10am On Mar 18, 2017
What if she does all that and still flirt?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=blueandbirds post=54695996][/quote]
Thanks swtz kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 4:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Some points tho..but any advanced Karishika can form all of that till she gets the ring,that is if u or ur parents aren't the praying type. Na prayers and opening of eyes when u see a potential wife... Although no one is 100% sha
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 18, 2017
Aderola15:
Owkies Owkies Owkies... Thread not for me, -99% wifey material. cheesy grin cheesy

Really..ain't u the queen of one of these little NL/RL online frats running around every fckn thread..... just kidding tho grin grin
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 6:43am On Mar 18, 2017
Lalasticlala...goodmorning.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Acetyl(m): 6:51am On Mar 18, 2017
I pray to meet a girl with all these charisma... hmm but very scarce bro

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by stephleena(f): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2017
smh....and after portraying a good girl, the foolish men,would still settle down,with that club girl...they tell you,they don't want heavy make up,blah blah blah,but when they see such ladies, the men,would be like,those girls are hot, they know what's up..so ladies don't be deceived, no go guy house, Go dey form Ankara grade 1,wife material.. be yourself.. if you don't appreciate me,for who I am, bounce..everything is about how to please a man..mtcheeeew.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by TRIXIA: 8:26am On Mar 18, 2017
Number 18.... grin
firstking01:
1. At her first visit of your house she was very observant and complained of how unkept some of the places are and helped you to tidy it asap.

2. She hates you spending unnecesarilly eating outside...she prefers she always cook for you.

3. She doesn't allow you to waste your money on laundry...she encourages you to do it yourself or she does it herself atimes.

4. She most atimes pays for the meal whenever you take her out on a date.

5. She ask of your mum and siblings quite often.

6. She doesn't always allow you to be the first to call, not only that, upon her seeing your missed calls she doesn't hesitate to call you back instead of flashing you.

7. If you are a salary earner, she encourages you to set up a business as a back up plan should incase you are layed off by halliburton, schlumberger, total E and p, drillog, NLNG, cos she understands the way coys drops staff these days is just alarming.

8. She's not a lazy woman nor liability...she's always open to new developments and gives you a lucrative idea and always wants to work whenever the opportunity presents itself.

9. She doesn't just wake up and make plans on her own without making you part of the plans.

10. She doesn't appear aloof to you just like that without something in her hands, could be bole, fruits....most times she dashed into the boutique and buy you some nice shirts, boxers and a pair of shoe since she knows your sizeundecided

11. She doesn't wear provocative or revealing outfits, she's modest in her dressingundecided

12. She's not a phone freak...she knows when to touch her phone and when to get busy.

13. She seldomly go jealous at her sight of you with another girl, instead she'd lovingly and jokingly wanna know who she is, instead of ranting like a drammer queen.

14. She's faithful to a fault.

15. She can sing you into sleeping in her arms especially if she offends you, me i love this one eh grin.

16. She doesn't joke with church.

17. She has a blissing relationship with her colleagues both in church and in the office/school.

18. She's not a psycopath.

19. She doesn't believe in make ups, hence she knows she's not man hunting, it's only you she knows and haveundecided

20. She loves yousmiley...

I hope we still have ladies who possess these qualities, yeah, i'm optimistic we still do have such ladies, i 've encountered a few tho, so, don't tell me to go gather clay and mould one myself...the thing is, most times our taste outweighs us there by making us to not see them when they come our way.

Have a fulfilling weekend y'all.
grin grin
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by mickool(m): 9:41am On Mar 18, 2017
Any girl with all these characters or attributes is only pretending.where can u find a girl nowadays who is not phone freak, Television freak and make up freak?? Very rare..

4 Likes

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Titilayooni(f): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:
1. At her first visit of your house she was very observant and complained of how unkept some of the places are and helped you to tidy it asap.

2. She hates you spending unnecesarilly eating outside...she prefers she always cook for you.

3. She doesn't allow you to waste your money on laundry...she encourages you to do it yourself or she does it herself atimes.

6. She doesn't always allow you to be the first to call, not only that, upon her seeing your missed calls she doesn't hesitate to call you back instead of flashing you.

7. If you are a salary earner, she encourages you to set up a business as a back up plan should incase you are layed off by halliburton, schlumberger, total E and p, drillog, NLNG, cos she understands the way coys drops staff these days is just alarming.

8. She's not a lazy woman nor liability...she's always open to new developments and gives you a lucrative idea and always wants to work whenever the opportunity presents itself.

9. She doesn't just wake up and make plans on her own without making you part of the plans.

10. She doesn't appear aloof to you just like that without something in her hands, could be bole, fruits....most times she dashed into the boutique and buy you some nice shirts, boxers and a pair of shoe since she knows your sizeundecided

11. She doesn't wear provocative or revealing outfits, she's modest in her dressingundecided

12. She's not a phone freak...she knows when to touch her phone and when to get busy.

13. She seldomly go jealous at her sight of you with another girl, instead she'd lovingly and jokingly wanna know who she is, instead of ranting like a drammer queen.

15. She can sing you into sleeping in her arms especially if she offends you, me i love this one eh grin.

17. She has a blissing relationship with her colleagues both in church and in the office/school.

19. She doesn't believe in make ups, hence she knows she's not man hunting, it's only you she knows and haveundecided

I hope we still have ladies who possess these qualities, yeah, i'm optimistic we still do have such ladies, i 've encountered a few tho, so, don't tell me to go gather clay and mould one myself...the thing is, most times our taste outweighs us there by making us to not see them when they come our way.

he just took me to his mum..
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Lammyz(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2017
That kind of ladies are not on earth anymore...... They are now in Mercury

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Divay22(f): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmm..... What can I say
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by thunderbabs: 11:07am On Mar 18, 2017
Where we go find them coz church is even out of it. Just like there re false/fake prophets this days, so are fake sisters in church.

Op, tell us where dem dey ooo... grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:

I did all these and more!! He dumped me like hot potatoes... Be yourself!! If Kanye West married a lady that has a sex tape,why won't a good man marry a nice Lady out there??..Next!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by cybriz82(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2017
my papa tell me say if u want catch monkey then u have to behave like a monkey...marry her 1st then u will know d difrence between white and black.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by mailingdgreat: 11:08am On Mar 18, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
she might be playing u.once u take her to mama/u married, some of them will show their true colour /identity
walahi,u don talk am finish!

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by kanicorp9(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2017
You No Get Sense So The Man Should Be the working bag make she dey house the suspect you of cheating Some girls no get sense
Origin:
I knew all this messages had to be from men.

You carry your weight and her own join for woman head. Kill the woman now.

She should not be a liability- so she should earn and provide for herself. She should do all the housework. Take care of you take of your kids family, never be tired never fall sick. Lets you keep late night and when you finally come home gladly opens up for you.

Please tell me your function in the home. To bring your thing to th bed.

More and more women are believing this shit cos they don't want to lose their man (cheats or 2nd wife)

My advice better to lose that man than to lose yourself.
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:

if you rich,girls will offer u all DAT + Sex.

OP make money

2 Likes

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by dacovajnr: 11:09am On Mar 18, 2017
All na Strategy to make you Wife Her but wait till few months after you married Her...just pray you find a good one

Aderola ku ise! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by mailingdgreat: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Jadeite:

I did all these and more!! He dumped me like hot potatoes... Be yourself!! If Kanye West married a lady that has a sex tape,why won't a good man marry a nice Lady out there??..Next!!
if na so abeg come make I marry u. I don ready!
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by homirefacuny(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Aderola15:
Owkies Owkies Owkies... Thread not for me, -99% wifey material. cheesy grin cheesy
Babe how far now?
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by ibawon(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Dojupyo:
My dear, we are little gods.. Why you no quickima create her yourself?

But I'm a wife material tho, 1000 yards cos I get almost all the qualities cool
Just sent you a mail, please gladly reply back.

1 Like

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by biggz82: 11:11am On Mar 18, 2017
She's only trying 2 scam u in2 marriage

Run 4 ur life
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nellybank(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2017
I didn't wait to read all before detecting my wife's qualities in your writeup. I dated an olosho for 4 years and I saw d opposite side of this thread. I met my wife barely 2 weeks and I saw completely wat is written here. I impregnated her sharp sharp mek anoda bad guy no come snatch am. Good girls are hard to find.
God bless this Thread
God bless my wife
God bless nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 11:13am On Mar 18, 2017
Aderola15:
You wishgrin
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by firstking01(m): 11:15am On Mar 18, 2017
yedidiah:
If she knows her purpose in Life, and Loves Jesus more than she loves herself and loves you, then, you are sure that Union will be full of joy.
Hmmm, if she loves jesus??, that's deep...hope you sef love jesuscheesy
Re: Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 18, 2017
firstking01:

All utter nonsense. A girl can perform all this and still fucrk you up big time

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Twitter Slay Queen Who Cheated On Boyfriend With Twitter Slay King Trends Online / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / Kazakhstani Bodybuilder Who Married Two Sex Dolls Is Now Open To Dating Humans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.