Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,713 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos (1483 Views)

Inside N1,080,000,000 Banana Island Lagos Mansion (Video, Photos) / 2bedroom Flat For Let In Victoria Island Lagos For N2.5m P.a / Remodeling A Bar And Restaurant into A Hotel In Victoria Island, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 11:44pm On Mar 17, 2017
Victoria Island (VI) is a very opulent area of Lagos State located between Lagos Island and Lekki Peninsula.
It is located within Eti-Osa Local Government Area (Iru Victoria Island Local Council Development Area). Victoria Island was originally surrounded by water before the Colonial Government began sand-filling the swamps. This culminated in the construction of the expressway connecting VI to Epe. It is bordered on the south by the Atlantic Ocean, on the West by the mouth of Lagos, to the North by the Five Cowrie Creek, and swamps on the East.

Today Victoria Island is home to many domestic and international corporations/businesses and has a few residential areas including the Oniru Private Estate.

Victoria Island was predominantly residential but became more commercialized as the years went by. The area offers an array of world-class hotels, exotic restaurants/dining spots, shopping complexes, bars/lounges and nightclubs; It is the entertainment hub of Lagos State. One can see/feel the beauty of Victoria Island during the weekends when there is little or no traffic. You can drive through easily, go out for lunch after Sunday service, eat in or take out (NOTE: Eko Hotel does not do take out, it’s a buffet service, you eat as much as you can).

Residential areas in VI include Molade Thomas Street, Samuel Adedoyin Street, Sinari Daranijo street, Jide Oki Street, Younis Bashorun Street, Palace Rd, Oniru. Victoria Island is also the financial hub of Lagos State. There are at least 3-4 branches of every bank in Nigeria in VI. Banks such as Zenith Bank, GTB, Access Bank, Fidelity Bank, Ecobank, Diamond Bank, and Skye bank have their Head offices in the area. VI also hosts most of the Embassies, Consulates/High Commissions – US embassy, British Deputy High Commission, Italian embassy, Austrian, German, Canadian embassies to name only a few.

for your property investment in Victoria island kindly contact or Send your request and mail to sachioproperties@gmail.com - info@sachiong.com for quick response call Now 08187692998

property for sale click here now www.sachiong.com

CALL NOW 08187692998

Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 7:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
Distress sales in Victoria Island.. Commercial

property on 1420sqm

land behind Zenith Bank

HQ, off Ajose Adeogun

Price N350m

LAND FOR SALE @ VICTORIA ISLAND!!

Land Size: 6,801Sqm, Multi-purpose Development (Bareland).

Title: C Of O.

Price: #5Billion Asking.

Location: Bishop Aboyade Close, Opposite KPMG Building � Victoria Island Lagos.

Call Now 08187692998
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2018
He who lives for the present only will live a large and happier life, a far more useful live; this is perfectly Natural because he will not scatter His forces over past ages and future ages but will concentrate his whole life, and all is power , all his ability upon that which he his trying to do now he will be his best today because he will give all of his best to the life of today and he who is his best today will be still better tomorrow.

Happy New Month

Sachio properties
@sachioproperty
www.sachiong.com
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2018
Do you Need properties in Victoria Island Lagos

Kindly call Now 08187692998. - 08036028085 we can deliver and provide you with land properties, Deluxe apartment , houses to buy and rent too in conclusion we can provide you offer for short let .

Good deal
Let's deal Now

Thank you
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2018
VICTORIA ISLAND HOT SALES

� Mixed-Use Commerical/Residential Tract of Land, in the Highly Sought After Victoria Island, measuring 1,600sqm.
Title: C of O
Price: N480,000,000.
With Close Proximity to Eko Hotel, 355 Restaurant & Lounge, Didi Museum, Zenith Bank, Mega Plaza.

� Landed Property of 947.939sqm
Price: 400M

� 2 units of 3 bedroom semi-detached duplex on 2000sqm
Price: 400M

� Office Complex 2065sqm
Price: 1.8b

� Landed Property of 2600sqm
Title: C of O and Court Judgement
Price: 4.5B

� Commercial Property on 5 floors on 2065sqm
Price: 1.8B

� 16 floors building with a lettable space of 8140sqm a total parking space of 100 with driver's rooms.
Price: 60 M

� A commercial building for sale with total lettable space of 14,745sqm

� 9635sqm for commercial use with an office complex structure on 7 floors
Title: Lease Hold
Price: 7.5B

� 2500sqm landed property with demolishable structure
Title: Governor's Consent
Price: 750M

Call Now 08187692998
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Believe me in SACHIO we are honest, truthful, and exclusive.
If you’d like an even better deal –

Send your request and mail to sachioproperties@gmail.com - info@sachiong.com for quick response

www.sachiong.com

CALL NOW 08036028085 - 08187692998
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
for more information about prices of these toilets and Everything You Need to Know About Renting a mobile toilet please do call us now

Thank you

Shop No E284/Road 2 Ikota shopping complex
VGC lekki Ajah

SACHIO
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 4:20pm On Dec 04, 2018
Thank you

Shop No E284/Road 2 Ikota shopping complex
VGC lekki Ajah

SACHIO
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Our unique properties reflect our confidence in ability to work for you. In today’s competitive market, we use our experience and research to help you choose the right price and terms to get the best results in the shortest time. Save your time to working with us, and get all your needs with guaranteed at any time right up to the very last day.

Believe me in SACHIO we are Honest, Truthful, and Exclusive.

If you’d like an even better deal – please do make your request and mail to sachioproperties@gmail.com

For quick response CALL NOW 08036028085 - 08187692998

Thank You,

SAMUEL CHIDI OKOYE.
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 1:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
VICTORIA ISLAND

1. 1,870 sqm on Oyin jolayemi street VI
Price: N500m net
Title: CofO

2. Land measuring 1250sqm at Saka Tinubu VI.
Value: 750M

3. Land measuring 1250sqm at Saka Tinubu VI.
Value: 750M asking

Our unique properties reflect our confidence in ability to work for you. In today’s competitive market, we use our experience and research to help you choose the right price and terms to get the best results in the shortest time. Save your time to working with us, and get all your needs with guaranteed at any time right up to the very last day.

Believe me in SACHIO we are Honest, Truthful, and Exclusive.

If you’d like an even better deal – please do make your request and mail to sachioproperties@gmail.com

For quick response CALL NOW [b]08187692998

[/b]Thank You,

SAMUEL CHIDI OKOYE.
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 6:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Land measuring 1250sqm at Saka Tinubu VI.
Value: N750M ( SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION NAIRA ONLY)

Call now 08187692998

for more property for sale in Victoria island click here now http:///2MCMlk5
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 10:50am On Jun 17, 2019
2,475 sqm bare land off Muri Okunola Street / Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos

Price: #250,000 per sqm

Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Thank you still available
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
STILL SELLING

1,870 sqm on Oyin jolayemi street VI
Price: N500m net
Title: CofO
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 1:24am On Aug 19, 2019
Thank you
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2019
Happy New Month
I give thanks for This Month Of September it is a Month of our Amazing Good Fortune.

Miracle upon Miracle shall follow us and signs and wonder shall not Cease

We give thanks For our real estate business, for it is a wonderful business in a wonderful way and we give a wonderful service's for a wonderful Pay.

Happy New Month
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
thank you
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 5:58am On Nov 04, 2019
Thank you
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 9:11am On Mar 07, 2020
Thank You

Call Now 08187692998
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2020
Thank You

Call Now 08187692998
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2020
Properties for sale in Victoria Island Lagos
House for sale in Victoria Island Lagos
Land for sale in Victoria island Lagos
Apartment for rent in Victoria island Lagos

Call Now 08187692998
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 8:46am On Nov 23, 2020

Call Now 08187692998
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 10:19am On Apr 26, 2021
Happy New Prosperous Week.

New Week Affirmation:I rejoice at all the Good in my world. What I look for I see.

“Prosperity is not just having a lot of money. It is having a consciousness of the flow of substance. The true “prosperity consciousness” is consistently open to the flow, attracts opportunities both to give and receive, wisely directs the use of substance and remains free from its burden. An important guideline: if you are worried about money, you have or don’t have you are out of the flow.”
“Thus, the secret of prosperity and success is that they come through you and not just to you.”
_In the Flow of Life by Eric Butterworth pages 43, 45_

“I come from a background of impoverishment in both love and money. Not only were these things scarce, but stories were told to support and justify their scarcity. Eventually, though, I saw that I must take responsibility for how I constructed the world. If it was not to my liking, who but me would change it? So, I eliminated conversations about scarcity from my life, to the best of my ability. I put my self on a “negativity diet” for a year, where I vowed not to speak of my limitations with regard to anything. I would speak only of possibility, and I would interrupt those who tried to engage me in conversations about victimhood. I came to see what Epictetus had pointed out two thousand years ago: it is not the events of life that are bothersome or hurtful, it is the way we think about them.”
“I made up a new world for myself, one in which there was plenty of love and money.” _Conscious Living by Gay Hendricks page110_

Thank you.

Sincerely yours

Sachio Properties

Sell- Rent-Buy, your Property on www.sachiong.com
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2021
For sale!

CLOSABLE ONIRU VICTORIA ISLAND

Land size: 1500sqm
Description: Fenced and gated land
Price: 260k per sqm
Title: Oniru Deed

Land size: 6.5plots
Description: Dry land, fenced with good access road.
Price: N160m per plot. (Negotiable)
Title: CofO, Governors Consent.
Note: seller wants to sell all

Land size: 1500sqm
Description: Fenced and gated
Title: Oniru registered Deed
Price: 420m net

Land size: 1785sqm
title: C of O
Price N380million.

Land size: 2300 sqm
Purpose: Mixed-use
Price:650m

Land szie:2 Units of 1,200Sqm
Purpose: Residential Plot
Title:C of O
Price:285m net each

Call Now :08187692998

www.sachiong.com

Land for sale in Oniru
Properties for sale in Oniru
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2021
2-6-2021

�Furnished 3br Flat for sale at VI �

3bdrm furnished ensuite flat+1rm bq on the 1st floor of a block of 9nr flats on sinari adaranijo St VI is for sale

Price is 75m complete with furniture & fittings.

Title: LASG CofO, Gov Consent.

�pls come, let us deal. For serious buyers only�

Call 08187692998

Apartment for sale in Victoria Island Lagos
Buy a house in Victoria Island Lagos
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Sachiopropty(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
For Rent

TASTEFULLY FURNISHED NAIL & PEDICURE SPACE

•24hrs uninterrupted power supply
•Water Treatment Services
•Cleaning Services
•Security
•Conducive Environment
•CCTV Cameras and lots more
https:///5YtL6doeVF

#nigeria #victoriaisland #forrent #commercialproperty #commercialrealestate

Property for rent in Victoria Island
Business for rent in Victoria Island

#forrent #realestate #forsale #rent #realtor #home #property #apartment #lagosrealtor #realtormarketing #propertymanagement #realestateagent #rental #rentals #forlease #apartments #rentalproperty #investment #properties #travel #realtorlife #househunting #justlisted #lekki #luxuryrealestate #bhfyp
Re: Property For Sale in Victoria Island Lagos by Lagosfinder(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
3 Bedroom Plus a room BQ For Rent In Banana island, ikoyi,

Well maintained and serviced 3BDR terrace/ Maisonette plus a room BQ

RENT: ₦14M
S/Charge: ₦3.5m

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED
WE ARE LAGOSFINDER
Estate Agent For Island
HOTLINE; +234 706 222 3999
Log-on; www.lagosfinder.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Solid Uncompleted 3bedroom Bungalow On Half Plot At Agric Ikorodu. (PICS) / Plots Of Land For Sale In Owerri / Hopewell Park Estate Ibeju Lekki, 2.6million Per Plot With Excision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.