Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,516 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (81116 Views)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by TPAND(f): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2017
This one your story is not sweet
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by yomi007k(m): 9:56am On Mar 18, 2017
juwoonn:
It's becoming obvious that someone might be sponsoring prostitutes to make false claims against this man. So he has been sleeping with everyone and all of a sudden everyone wants to confess...and none of these girls want to protect their integrity. Something doesn't add up jare.

...or on d oda hand, he did sleep wt dem n one voicing out made odas voice out.

There is always an element of truth. If dey were lying he wud hav reacted but silence means acceptance.

16 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Haba ... This is becoming more confusing
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Boss13: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2017
virus05:
thats what people don't understand.. they just come here and comment nonsense.how will all of them open up at the same time. This is planned

There is something called focused attention. Apostle Suleiman is the focused attention now and have you wondered why the news has not fiddled away. It's because of his arrogance. That's what is upset some of the women he has slept with. If he had handled this issue maturedly by not saying a damn word. It would have been mere speculation.

18 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by adeoba2008(m): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Someone out there will still say El Rufai pay for this. Religion according to Karl Marx is the Opium (sleeping tablet) of the masses.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Ngokafor(f): 9:58am On Mar 18, 2017
AngelicBeing:
grin grin

....My guy you understand na...the latest cash spinning deal is to rant about 'sleeping' with Apostle Suleiman...Naija guys can sniff any money-making venture miles away,so brace yaselves for more 'revelations' cheesy
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by OGmoney19(m): 9:59am On Mar 18, 2017
Mathematical:

Apostle don trade integrity for pussie..
Man of God get feelings make Em change oil small na... Abi E go better say Konji killed am...Oga Enjoy....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Boss13: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2017
juwoonn:
It's becoming obvious that someone might be sponsoring prostitutes to make false claims against this man. So he has been sleeping with everyone and all of a sudden everyone wants to confess...and none of these girls want to protect their integrity. Something doesn't add up jare.

On the other hand, it depicts how randy apostle Suleiman is. How he utilises every little free time to sleep with his harem.

15 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Yemiseun(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Apostle Don sova ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by sisisioge: 10:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Otobo don open Pandora box. Even unknown opportunists will start claiming patronage now. Iranu!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by OGmoney19(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2017
philip51:
Thanks to almighty God for success
View details below

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by tosyne2much(m): 10:01am On Mar 18, 2017
That girl pic tho shocked

Make person roger me vaseline abeg cool

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by jamace(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2017
Why all this sh.i.t just the hit the fan at this crucial moment in Suleiman''s life? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Emekus92(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2017
This world fit End like right now. M tired of all dis drama
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2017
yomi007k:

Ur d wisest lady on nairaland.

Im disappointed at other biased ones sha. I guess dey plan to share bed wt apostle.

Thanks smiley
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Anambra01: 10:02am On Mar 18, 2017
in every rumour there's an element of truth. can said they won't investigate because the matter is personal. but all this dollars Suleiman is dashing out to this ladies is it his personal money?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Raychellasam(f): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2017
If some nairalanders were alive the time Jesus was accused and crucified, They would have joined the people to accuse and crucify him....just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Onnasucs1(m): 10:05am On Mar 18, 2017
He sleeps with all these Ladies?
The wife never caught him?
He goes to hotels with ladies?
No one was able to recognize him?
He gives thousands of dollars to them?
No bank statement to prove it?

He tells them about his escapades with other ladies?
As prominent as he is?

Definitely someone is sponsoring all these Jezebels. The truth will finally come out

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Emekus92(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Raychellasam:
If some nairalanders were alive the time Jesus was accused and crucified, They would have joined the people to accuse and crucify him....just saying.
babe u r nt just saying datz d truth.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Jones4190(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Finally I got the reason to not go to church again, the time have come for me to serve my God in my own heart. No more church wahala again

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by izobemheuwaize: 10:06am On Mar 18, 2017
I smell a rat.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by obyno417(m): 10:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Just want to know u guys opinion on this, if u were to be Apostle Suleman but GOD 4bid oo,what will u do in a situation like this?when 2 olosho aka okpo come on line telling how generous u are with peoples tithe,offering and seed of faith money to buy cars and house's for round of sex and booby sucking?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by dapiluv: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Na wa oooooooooooo!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Onnasucs1(m): 10:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Raychellasam:
chai...very true
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by SuperBlack: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Animals. Jobless Idiots. Oya mak una go report to police nah.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by nke123: 10:08am On Mar 18, 2017
When u point one finger at somebody the other remaining four fingers will be pointing at u. All this girls When u disgrace urself in public, When it is time to settle down and nothing is coming up u will say is witchcraft.

I pity Satan and his agents, shame on devil Nigeria men look well before u marry oooo

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by donnie(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2017
Jones4190:
Finally I got the reason to not go to church again, the time have come for me to serve my God in my own heart. No more church wahala again

That's the reason why the punishment awaiting false testifiers is very severe.

Finally? So you have been looking for a reason to not go to church? Repent, and turn to the Lord with all your heart.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Luvdk(f): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2017
Lol
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by SageTravels: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2017
braithwaite:
grin

Ah swear ah no surprise.. Olosho werk no easy.. Church goers tithe and offering on salty punanies..

You don't understand what Tithe and offering mean so keep calm. I pay my tithe because I have an understanding on how it works. I give to God.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by AngelicBeing: 10:09am On Mar 18, 2017
Ngokafor:

....My guy you understand na...the latest cash spinning deal is to rant about 'sleeping' with Apostle Suleiman...Naija guys can sniff any money-making venture miles away,so brace yaselves for more 'revelations' cheesy
Exactly, more will still come out, but l am not moved at all the fabricated stories, have you noticed it is the same story line and once you state you own opinion, you are labeled as a brainwashed follower, l am not even a member of his church but my professional line of work is in tandem with what l am reading about the Apostle and l have long drawn my conclusions long ago, like Obasanjo will say, my initial position has not changed regardless of if 1billion women come with useless allegations, l dey kamkpe wink

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Tman104(m): 10:09am On Mar 18, 2017
konklud22:
hehehe
this Boobsayo wantu finish Iyabo sha
She don finished her already na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / Pretty Mike & His 6 Pregnant Girlfriends Appear In 30 Countries' Newspaper (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.