Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna (81105 Views)

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / Leo Mezie Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal, Speaks In His Defense / Georgina Onuoha Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by DjSwaga(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2017
The annoying part is the church members and christians in general that will still come out and sey its tribulation, defamation or all dos yeye english.

Is it not glaring enough like this?

God help us all.

Lass lass, all of us go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Omoluabi16(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
Apostle Sulaiman, it's not possible for all these ladies to lie against you at once.
smh

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by emmayoc: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2017
Pls let me make us undstnd that only u and God know d truth about wat pertains to u. Let me ask a very important question. Did apostle quarrel with all this girls as claimed he is dating dsame time? Why is it that all the girls are surfacing almst dsame time to acuse him. As at today since this saga, non has tendered tangible evidence. If I call u a thief, I must have a proof.

Now when Jesus was about to die, he said it is the Will and plan of God but WOE to him whom the devil will use to accomplish it. I fear when the word WOE is used on a person by God because its an irreversible curse. I pity this girls, weda the accusations are true or false, WOE to him whom the devil use as tool to bring down a son of God. And for us making comments, mind wat u say of Gods anointed weda he sin or not, allow God deal with him so u won't be partaker of the curses embeded in that word WOE. I know most people don't fear God, some does not biliv in him, but its better to err on the side of caution. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by crystar: 10:56am On Mar 18, 2017
chie8:
Another lady Stephanie Ogbonna has openly accused Pastor Suleiman of infidelity.According to her,he slept with her.She accused actress Iyabo Ojo of organising ladies for Pastor Suleiman and said the actress has been deleting her comments. Iyabo Ojo is now caught in the middle of the scandal.In part she wrote.....

"I have been very silent on Apostle Sulaiman issue because i want to see how far he is willing to take this lie. I had to come on instagram to put my story out there. I met him at the airport in Mombasa Kenya and he took my contact. We had sex in dubai on that trip

He called me two weeks after and invited me back to Nigeria cutting short my trip in dubai. He bought me a business class ticket and sent me an address in Agungi area of Lekki to wait for him at his girlfriend's house as he would want us to have a party as he enjoyed my breasts. Lo and behold the house was the house of nollywood actress Iyabo ojo iyaboojofespris in an estate called 5Streets in Agungi. She made me comfortable and told how she doesnt mind whatever the pastor does as long as he keeps giving her money.

He had just rented the house for her she said her black range was giving her problems as it was also in the mechanic's place. Apostle came in around 11pm. He drove himself in a black Gwagon and his driver drove a silver range one of his other cars. After our round of sex in iyabo ojo room, he gave her the keys to the range that she should sell the black range off since it was old already. He gave her $3000 to send to her son in the US as he was said to be taking a trial exam and needed to pay some bills. He gave me $5000 and a key to a room at Protea hotel. I calles Uber and went to the hotel to wait for him.

He came on the third day on his way to Abuja and gave me another $2000. He is a nice man and the sugar daddy of most nollywood actresses but for God's sake, he should stop lying. iyaboojofespris you can say this is a lie but in your heart you will know its true. How you told me you dont make money from films but you are just doing it to keep your face and you know Sulaiman carries your bill.

Do you remember the house you told me Sulaiman is building st Osapa and he had promised he will give you to live in. When i felt shy about our party you told me that you arrange that for him always cos its what he enjoys and even jokes that even if he wants to have with you and your daughter together, you will allow him"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRsehA4B2Gm/

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/another-lady-accuses-apostle-suleman-of.html?m=1
Well-done. How much were you paid to destroy the image of a man of God? How come none of you have been able to come forward with a child or pregnancy proof? I don't believe anyone of your lies. Asawo!!!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Codes151(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Fear woman! Na so person go leave him wife wan collect one mouth!! Na so so mess this girls go dey go! Even if it's true! U collect 5k dolls! U still dey talk? Oya return the 5k dolls na? Idiot! U know weither another babe fit need that link way Una dey cast!!? Useless prostitutes! Before person go do away match, till you die no body go no!! Now e b like say girls are doing kiss n talk! Smh
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by iwadobo: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2017
EastGold:
Where are these whores coming from.

From the church of god. I thank God I don't pay tithes. Tithes and offerings end up in the place below.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Dinocarex(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2017
fejikudz:
Why??

1. The account is less than 2 days old.
2. No one opens an anonymous account to spill a beans and then uses another person's face as DP
3. The pics the owner of the account use was hijacked from another person's account
4. Stephanie Orobo is the main accuser of Sulaiman. This lady's name is Stephnayan *busted*
5. In all the revelation, so the accuser doesn't have the pics of Oyabo and her or Pastor and her
6. See the money being mentioned $5000. Is her puvsy laid of Gold? Or therein lays, the water to Wisdom?

My people! I'm done!!

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by trappatoni(m): 10:57am On Mar 18, 2017
ikp120:
When your village people finally reason your matter. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin mehn u af killed me already. Nairaland. God bless you seun for creating nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 18, 2017
mehn if this is true then it seems the apostle loves the good things of life grin grin grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by iwadobo: 10:58am On Mar 18, 2017
crystar:
Well-done. How much were you paid to destroy the image of a man of God? How come none of you have been able to come forward with a child or pregnancy proof? I don't believe anyone of your lies. Asawo!!!

Nobody paid anybody. Ask your god some questions.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by tabithababy(f): 10:58am On Mar 18, 2017
This mans marriage will never be the same again. How will the wife be behaving in the house now undecided

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by ruggedtimi(m): 10:59am On Mar 18, 2017
goldfish80:
Apostle must start thinking about hiring the OJ Simpson lawyer to riggle his way out of this.
he is late if not na small case..
kardashians father.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2017
iwadobo:

From the church of god. I thank God I don't pay tithes. Tithes and offerings end up in the place below.
chai see yansh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.this ukwu was built for destruction grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lead me not into temptation sad sad

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Chmmyluv(f): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2017
All these women...who open door for una
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by frank202012: 11:00am On Mar 18, 2017
jchioma:
In the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses, a case is established. Apostle, it is high time you defend your integrity if you have any left. Threats from the altar or burying ur head in the sand like ostrich will not suffice.

in the mouth of three olosho's may ur case be decided....

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Centurion04: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2017
Fake 'men of god' everywhere....
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 18, 2017
goldfish80:
Apostle must start thinking about hiring the OJ Simpson lawyer to riggle his way out of this.

OJ's lawyer is late.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Kakamorufu(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2017
IbnIslam:
To be honest can this really be a coincidence ? Or set up? Those coming out are known pple in the society.. And they sound so sure about what they r saying.
well. who knows. another one might come out soon and say the same
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by STIdesyns(m): 11:02am On Mar 18, 2017
bigsmoke2:

There is five street estate in agungi, Google is your friend grin
Just Google it now. You re very correct there is 5street estate in agungi

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Boss13: 11:02am On Mar 18, 2017
sweetkev:
. Na the gullible church members I pity because most of them still believe all this revelation are not true. Nigerians worship their pastors and imams a lot and they believe they can not commit sin.

Don't blame them. You never know the extent these men go to in order to get members. Imagine someone you never knew, a complete stranger, telling you stuff about your family that is completely true! Won't you believe the person?

But guess what, he has picked those sensitive information from the personal information card giving to you to fill as a first timer in church (laughs). They call it prophesy, I call it smartness.

Has membership of his church decline since he started the false predictions - NO and I don't expect membership to decline either. Someone who has consistently made wrong predictions, without even sex scandal, that's sufficient to label the person as a false witness or scam artist.

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Iyabo,confirmed Olosho.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by ruggedtimi(m): 11:06am On Mar 18, 2017
ngozianu:

He sleeps with all these Ladies?
The wife never caught him?
He goes to hotels with ladies?
No one was able to recognize him?
He gives thousands of dollars to them?
No bank statement to prove it?

He tells them about his escapades with other ladies?
As prominent as he is?

Definitely someone is sponsoring all these Jezebels. The truth will finally come out
boss seriously he can do all these things at night. He is not that popular facialy. Only his name
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by AskProf: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2017
nwakibie3:
He called me two weeks after and invited me back to Nigeria cutting short my trip in dubai. He bought me a business class ticket and sent me an address in Agungi area of Lekki to wait for him at his girlfriend's house as he would want us to have a party as he enjoyed my breasts. Lo and behold the house was the house of nollywood actress Iyabo ojo iyaboojofespris in an estate called 5Streets in Agungi.

I have lived in Agungi for so many years and I can tell u there is no estate called 5streets there unless it was built last night.

5 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 18, 2017
chai see as them just scatter this man integrity like stone cracks. He has not been defending himself lately

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by ruggedtimi(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Chmmyluv:
All these women...who open door for una
lol.. .you won join bad gang.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Apostle Sulaiman, can all these allegations be lies? You just have to clear your name if you're innocent as this is getting messier by each day.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by juman(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Apostle Sule my nigga. He takes no prisoners when it comes to puna.

I just love that nigga. grin

The man dey fucckk left right and center, grin

Almost all of his pastors mate do it.
The female members of their churches nah bonus punas.

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:09am On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
Stephanie again??this man has a thing for Stephaniees..buh ah don't do bald headed men.
I bet they all don't do bald headed men either, but they 'do money' cheesy when you see those kinda money too I bet your tune will change.

©YBR
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by ElsonMorali: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2017
sexybbstar:

I will sends it to you....commisioner

Send
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by KardinalZik(m): 11:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Every olosho is now reporting that she's been bleeped by the Apostle.

BTW, what's the meaning in olosho complaining of being bleeped?

Isn't that supposed to be their office?

I'm not understanding something!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by cosade(m): 11:11am On Mar 18, 2017
Laple0541:
Hmmmmm, It's obvious the Sulele isn't clean, all this ladies can't be lying at the same time, let us stop attaching religious sentiments, we all know what the holy book says about endtime Pastors... The connection with Iyabo Ojo really caught my attention, the financial rise of the lady in the last 4 years is beyond my comprehension, who am I to judge!!! My prayer is that God will expose all the culprits in this case and others that swindle innocent souls with his name.

Amen!
Re: Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 18, 2017
nwakibie3:

I have lived in Agungi for so many years and I can tell u there is no estate called 5streets there unless it was built last night.

Then you must be living in the mud quarters. a simple search would have corrected your ignorance

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tekno Having Fun In A Strip Club As Strippers Twerk For Him(pics/video) / Beverly Osu's 27th Birthday Party Photos, Man Rests Head On Her Chest / Ime Bishop Umoh: My Weight Loss Is Not Audio - Okon Lagos Shows His 6 Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.