Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free (9810 Views)

Earn 1BTC In Less Than A Week - Free Download / How To Earn 1btc In 14days Mining Bitcoin (guaranteed) / Learn How To Earn Bitcoins Daily And Invest To Get 1btc In 7days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 9:05am On Mar 30, 2017
In my previous lecture , I drop an hint, about how to convert your Bitcoin to Naira, paid directly into your local account..
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2017
Yes, the name of the company is called Luno, it is a wallet provider, they buy and sell Bitcoin. One other beautiful about them is that they have access to all Nigeria Banks, so when you open your wallet with them, you can as well order them to pay your Bitcoin to your local account!
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2017
davidomos:
Yes, the name of the company is called Luno, it is a wallet provider, they buy and sell Bitcoin. One other beautiful about them is that they have access to all Nigeria Banks, so when you open your wallet with them, you can as well order them to pay your Bitcoin to your local account!
They pay the Bitcoin equivalent in naira
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 9:10am On Mar 30, 2017
You can also buy Bitcoin from them @ cheaper price, the minimum Bitcoin they sell is N30,000, however, before they can sell to you, you must have verified your account, with either your International Passport, BVN, Drivers license, National ID card
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by Manutd19: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2017
I will be following this thread closely. Hyip in another form. It's paying now, nothing like paying for life.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
i am here ooo bross
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by rayval(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2017
Luno.com is asking for bvn ..is it safe?
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by temmy59: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2017
Hello, good day, I want to tell guys about how to get paid #200 Naira per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account, I know it small. It just money you use to recharge card, but it something.
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com
After you have finished registering and opening and account. Go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you use to register on paga,
Then you should use this referral code "8175HY" when you are ask to input in refer code,. Then do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account.
Please don't forget to use the referral code

When you refer people you can make up 1k or more weekly
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by tayotayo60: 11:08am On Apr 01, 2017
temmy59:
Hello, good day, I want to tell guys about how to get paid #200 Naira per survey of 5 minutes to your paga account, I know it small. It just money you use to recharge card, but it something.
If you are interested, first open a paga account at mypaga.com
After you have finished registering and opening and account. Go to play store and download streetbees app, register on it using the phone number you use to register on paga,
Then you should use this referral code "8175HY" when you are ask to input in refer code,. Then do the survey task very easy and simple. In two working days, your money will be in your paga account.
Please don't forget to use the referral code

When you refer people you can make up 1k or more weekly
which of the account options are we suppose to open for the registration on the paga website? i'm seeing three options there, you did'nt tell us the one we are to open why? how regular is the survey?
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by temmy59: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2017
tayotayo60:

which of the account options are we suppose to open for the registration on the paga website? i'm seeing three options there, you did'nt tell us the one we are to open why? how regular is the survey?

Open the individual or personal account,
The surveys are mostly once a week
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by tayotayo60: 5:54pm On Apr 01, 2017
temmy59:

Open the individual or personal account,
The surveys are mostly once a week
how do i go about downloading the survey app since i dont have a smatphone, but i use a laptop?
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by temmy59: 8:38pm On Apr 01, 2017
tayotayo60:
how do i go about downloading the survey app since i dont have a smatphone, but i use a laptop?
I don't think you can use it on laptop,only on Android phone
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by enolife2(m): 11:06pm On Apr 01, 2017
I have download the app but I can't see where to start earning
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
rayval:
Luno.com is asking for bvn ..is it safe?
yes sir
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 2:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
What is Richmond Berks all about?

Richmond Berks Ltd is an international company that traces its history back to 2008. Two young businessmen John Richmond and Klint Berks together with two other brokers founded the company that specialized in purchase of real estate at auctions and its further resale at the secondary market.

In 2016 due to the conflict of interests, Richmond and Berks sold their company shares and founded a new corporation – Richmond Berks. In order to increase its floating capital, the company implemented cooperation strategy. Thus, anyone interested could take a share in auction biddings and gain profit from further real estate sales. It goes to show that for the past 8 years, Richmond Berks Ltd has been in existent and has constantly shown her credibility by paying investors the accruals on their investment. If you are one of the doubting persons, you need to calm down, Richmond berks ltd is the best place to invest your money.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 2:48pm On Apr 02, 2017
davidomos:

Richmond Berks Ltd is an international company that traces its history back to 2008. Two young businessmen John Richmond and Klint Berks together with two other brokers founded the company that specialized in purchase of real estate at auctions and its further resale at the secondary market.

In 2016 due to the conflict of interests, Richmond and Berks sold their company shares and founded a new corporation – Richmond Berks. In order to increase its floating capital, the company implemented cooperation strategy. Thus, anyone interested could take a share in auction biddings and gain profit from further real estate sales. It goes to show that for the past 8 years, Richmond Berks Ltd has been in existent and has constantly shown her credibility by paying investors the accruals on their investment. If you are one of the doubting persons, you need to calm down, Richmond berks ltd is the best place to invest your money.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by Adexy1024: 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2017
Hello bro! You can download BlueStacks software on your pc before you can download any android app
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by IJOBA2: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2017
davidomos:

why can't you reply your message sad
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by debyrazy(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2017
Rolly83:
Oga,I have gone on that website before.You have to invest before starting.I would advice everyone here that its not worth it don't bother yourself

im sure....yu were only there for just being there....its real...i started with 20$ and ive made withdrawal..expecting to cashout a 10$ soon...

its real...and i guess it will last for a while

also Gladia coin is also real and these are in successful bitcoin P2p for now

hola me to knw more abt gladia coin and Rich mond Berks cheuucheuu@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 7:04am On Apr 06, 2017
Please be there

Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2017
davidomos:
Please be there
the conference is open to all and sundry
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2017
HOW TO MAKE VIDEO REVIEW
Make a video with your phone, talk about what you know about the compan,mostly interesting things about the company,also invite people to come.
Make sure clear audio and visual, and look straight into the camera, dont be distracted

open your Utube, and upload the Video there,ensure the video is 100% loaded, click 'share' to get the link to the video,copy the link.

login on to your RB cabinet,navigate to the Video Review under Richmond berks bonus. There you will do the followings
write short review about the company
paste the link you earlier copied,I.e Utube link
attach your photo.

click submit.....
Note the video should be more than 1 minute and should be relevant
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 7:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
davidomos:
HOW TO MAKE VIDEO REVIEW
Make a video with your phone, talk about what you know about the compan,mostly interesting things about the company,also invite people to come.
Make sure clear audio and visual, and look straight into the camera, dont be distracted

open your Utube, and upload the Video there,ensure the video is 100% loaded, click 'share' to get the link to the video,copy the link.

login on to your RB cabinet,navigate to the Video Review under Richmond berks bonus. There you will do the followings
write short review about the company
paste the link you earlier copied,I.e Utube link
attach your photo.

click submit.....
Note the video should be more than 1 minute and should be relevant

Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2017
[quote author=davidomos post=55360807][/quote]

Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 9:39am On Apr 09, 2017
Richmondberk 2017 conference

Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2017
davidomos:
Richmondberk 2017 conference
Benefits of coming to the Conference,

* All participants will get $30 each,

* 15% promo codes for 5 winners

* 0.1% profit booster for 3 winners

* $150 Grand prize for 1 winners

It promises to be educative, informative and fun, pls tell everybody to come to the Conference, it is open to all active and non- active members of Richmond berks.
Start calling for seat on 08139062358 or 08024978947
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by davidomos(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2017
Court by martolux (m ): 7:01pm On Apr 08
"As you may be aware, Luno has been unable to process NGN withdrawals since Friday, 31 March.
The reason is that our bank account at Stanbic IBTC, which contains the vast majority of customer funds, has been frozen due to an unforeseen third party issue beyond our control (more details follow below).
All customer funds are safe and accounted for in the account. Right now we are unable to make any payments out of the account until it is unfrozen. For the time being, we ask you to refrain from funding your account with NGN.
What can be done in the meantime
NGN deposits and withdrawals are currently disabled. All other services, such as buying, selling, trading, sending and receiving Bitcoin remain unaffected.
If you have a pending withdrawal that you’d like to cancel, you can do so by opening the “transactions” screen, tapping on the withdrawal and then pressing the “cancel” button. The NGN amount will then be refunded to your wallet. It is of course still possible to convert NGN to BTC and withdraw BTC.
We have been working on integrating a new debit card payment method through a different bank. We will accelerate this project and hope to enable debit card deposits soon. However, we will still be unable to process withdrawals until the bulk of customer funds in our Stanbic IBTC account are unfrozen.
Why the account was frozen
In short, a fraudster stole the identity of a victim (not a Luno customer) and managed to access the victim’s bank account. The fraudster then created an account at Luno, using the stolen identity, and transferred the victim’s money to Luno and converted it to Bitcoin. Once the victim discovered the theft, they reported it to the police who obtained a court order to freeze Luno’s entire bank account (not just the fraudulent amount).
The police and court were unaware that Luno was a business serving thousands of customers and that blocking the account would affect thousands of people, not just this one individual payment. We believe that this was a huge mistake made by the police and court. We are in the process of fixing it now, but unfortunately due to the bureaucratic processes involved it will take time (more details below).
What we are doing and how long it will take
Since we first discovered this, the victim has withdrawn their case. However, once a court order has been issued, it cannot be simply reversed. We must obtain a new court order to unfreeze the account from a higher court. We are working with our legal team to do this as fast as possible but unfortunately it is a slow and bureaucratic process.
The current estimate for re-activation of the bank account is 3-4 weeks. We are doing everything we can to sort out this problem as quickly as possible.
Re: Let Me Show You How To Make 1btc In 2weeks Free by shady16: 12:21pm On May 12, 2017
davidomos:
Court by martolux (m ): 7:01pm On Apr 08
"As you may be aware, Luno has been unable to process NGN withdrawals since Friday, 31 March.
The reason is that our bank account at Stanbic IBTC, which contains the vast majority of customer funds, has been frozen due to an unforeseen third party issue beyond our control (more details follow below).
All customer funds are safe and accounted for in the account. Right now we are unable to make any payments out of the account until it is unfrozen. For the time being, we ask you to refrain from funding your account with NGN.
What can be done in the meantime
NGN deposits and withdrawals are currently disabled. All other services, such as buying, selling, trading, sending and receiving Bitcoin remain unaffected.
If you have a pending withdrawal that you’d like to cancel, you can do so by opening the “transactions” screen, tapping on the withdrawal and then pressing the “cancel” button. The NGN amount will then be refunded to your wallet. It is of course still possible to convert NGN to BTC and withdraw BTC.
We have been working on integrating a new debit card payment method through a different bank. We will accelerate this project and hope to enable debit card deposits soon. However, we will still be unable to process withdrawals until the bulk of customer funds in our Stanbic IBTC account are unfrozen.
Why the account was frozen
In short, a fraudster stole the identity of a victim (not a Luno customer) and managed to access the victim’s bank account. The fraudster then created an account at Luno, using the stolen identity, and transferred the victim’s money to Luno and converted it to Bitcoin. Once the victim discovered the theft, they reported it to the police who obtained a court order to freeze Luno’s entire bank account (not just the fraudulent amount).
The police and court were unaware that Luno was a business serving thousands of customers and that blocking the account would affect thousands of people, not just this one individual payment. We believe that this was a huge mistake made by the police and court. We are in the process of fixing it now, but unfortunately due to the bureaucratic processes involved it will take time (more details below).
What we are doing and how long it will take
Since we first discovered this, the victim has withdrawn their case. However, once a court order has been issued, it cannot be simply reversed. We must obtain a new court order to unfreeze the account from a higher court. We are working with our legal team to do this as fast as possible but unfortunately it is a slow and bureaucratic process.
The current estimate for re-activation of the bank account is 3-4 weeks. We are doing everything we can to sort out this problem as quickly as possible.

Davido, how far with Richmond

They've escaped with yo money cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dangote Flour Sells 63% Stake To South African Firm / Abia Govt, Ariaria Traders On War Path Over Reconstruction Of Market - Vanguard / 7 Strategies Required To Survive A Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.