Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix (2857 Views)

Buhari Wore His 2015 Inauguration Attire During His Visit To Morocco(pix) / Plot To Recall Senator Bukola Saraki Thickens, Date Fixed / Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by sarrki(m): 4:54am On Mar 18, 2017
WHAT ON EARTH IS SENATOR BUKOLA SARAKI AND OTHERS DOING IN MOROCCO?

We do not know what the mission is but what we do know is that Senate President Bukola Saraki has led a delegation of senators to Morocco and they have met with the Moroccan Senate President and parliament.

Details of the meetings they’ve held are not known but what we know again is they are attending the third edition of the Crans Montana Forum in Dahkla. If it’s a covert mission, well someone just ratted the team out. And that’s Senator Dino Melaye.

He’s shared photos from the trip on his Instagram page with captions that leave us with more questions than answers. But we can be assured of feedback when the senators return to the country.

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 18, 2017
Are you blind op?
See last picture...they went to play sugar crush competition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Jabioro: 5:02am On Mar 18, 2017
Moroccan'S Senate would not dare waste her hard earned common wealth on frivolous journey but we can do it.. I can't remember when last any nations Senate visit Nigeria counter part in bunch last the way ours are doing..

2 Likes

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by sarrki(m): 5:03am On Mar 18, 2017
cummando:
Are you blind op?
See last picture...they went to play sugar crush competition

Lol

Abeg no kill me ooo
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by nadirinamata: 5:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Jabioro:
Moroccan'S Senate would not dare waste her hard earned common wealth on frivolous journey but we can do it.. I can't remember when last any nations Senate visit Nigeria counter part in bunch last the way ours are doing..

LALASTICA FP ASAP

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by sarrki(m): 5:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Jabioro:

God bless you sire

We all focused on the executive arm of government

While the judiciary & legislative arm keep looting and draining our thin resources
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Nutase: 5:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Na Atiku dam go find?
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Jayson1: 5:13am On Mar 18, 2017
Why do I have this feeling that sarrki is scared? grin

2019, a year filled with surprises. ☆

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by greatgod2012(f): 5:17am On Mar 18, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you sire

While the judiciary & legislative arm keep looting and draining our thin resources

They're all Nigeria's collective problems, be it the executives, judiciary or legislative.

98% of Nigeria politicians are in politics purposely to drain Nigeria's resources!

1 Like

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by sarrki(m): 5:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Jayson1:
Why do I have this feeling that sarrki is scared? grin

2019, a year filled with surprises. ☆

Saraki or sarrki

I am a patriot

I have never and pray never to involve in partisan politics

In such case I have nothing to fear

I love my country that's all
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by sarrki(m): 5:19am On Mar 18, 2017
greatgod2012:

They're all Nigeria's collective problems, be it the executives, judiciary or legislative.

98% of Nigeria politicians are in politics purposely to drain Nigeria's resources!

I agree with you

We will judge all the elected officials by ending of the year 2017
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Jabioro: 5:23am On Mar 18, 2017
sarrki:

God bless you sire

....and you too. our people are something else
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Jayson1: 5:25am On Mar 18, 2017
sarrki:

Saraki or sarrki

I am a patriot

I have never and pray never to involve in partisan politics

In such case I have nothing to fear

I love my country that's all
You know this your regular "I'm a patriot" is getting stale already.

Why don't you come out openly and condemn the "Saraki 2019" ambition just because your injury prone lord and saviour might not be fit to slug it out when the time comes.

cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by sarrki(m): 5:30am On Mar 18, 2017
Jayson1:
You know this your regular "I'm a patriot" is getting stale already.

Why don't you come out openly and condemn the "Saraki 2019" ambition just because your injury prone lord and saviour might not be fit to slug it out when the time comes.

cool

Then you don't know me then

Saraki will be the last person we the progressives will support
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 18, 2017
sarrki:

1 Share

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by AgbenuAnna(f): 5:45am On Mar 18, 2017
they went to sit down
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Jayson1: 5:47am On Mar 18, 2017
sarrki:

I was never in anyway surprise sarrki and his gang of "progressives" will do anything possible to get Saraki out of the picture come 2019. Your paymaster sees him as a "mutineer"(Someone who is openly rebellious and refuses to obey authorities) hence, the reason why you created this thread as a top BMC agent. grin

But guess what, Saraki is coming again, I don't need to remind you how he got that position. cool

Be scared Sarrki, Be scared. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by stephleena(f): 6:32am On Mar 18, 2017
it's obvious they went,for tea party.
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Mar 18, 2017
Bunch of rogues.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by omenkaLives(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2017
This is all Dino wants- a chance to always have a seat at the dining table.

What a pathetic crook.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Alexk2(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2017
I'm not surprised at all; as far as i'm concerned, they are all a waste of public found....they're adding little or no value to the conmmon man.

Btw., what come to your mind when you see the sitting arrangement of the first and second pix...hmmm; is saraki still the senate president for real?
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by sarrki(m): 6:59am On Mar 18, 2017
omenkaLives:
This is all Dino wants- a chance to always have a seat at the dining table.

What a pathetic crook.

A very pathetic one
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 18, 2017
Y all talking thrash on what ye don't know...

You don't know the reason he is there..so how bout undecided y all shutting da fvck up undecided
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Day169: 7:11am On Mar 18, 2017
What on earth
..probably to negotiate the deal for increased importation of canned "Titus" fish (product of Morocco) in exchange for cattle. ..a way of reducing herdsmen attack on Nigerian communities grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Larryfest(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2017
You see Dino for there and you still dey ask this kind question Who no know say dem just go waste taxpayers money for there.
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by AlhajiSpray(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Hiding loot and _fucking Arab sluts!
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Tazdroid(m): 8:11am On Mar 18, 2017
The most enjoyable job in Nigeria....... Being a Senator
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by quiverfull(m): 8:53am On Mar 18, 2017
That Saraki is the president of our senate says a lot about us as a nation. Even Dino is a senator! Like the people like her princes.
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 18, 2017
Budget that has been with them since December last year, they haven't passed.

PIB bill they haven't passed

Money laundering bill they haven't passed.

Yet they have time travelling up and down, last week Germany, this week Morocco.

Nigerians need to start protesting against these clowns, they are really holding the country back.

1 Like

Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 18, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

Abeg no kill me ooo
You no fit die oga Mi... grin
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by vedaxcool(m): 10:27am On Mar 18, 2017
Dishonorable men wasting tax payers money
Re: What On Earth Is Senator Bukola Saraki & Others Doing In Morocco... Pix by sarrki(m): 11:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Very dishonorable men

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Watching The Nigeria Vs Cameroon Match (Photo) / See What Gov. Okorocha's Aide Pastor Frank Onwumere Is Doing At Eagle Square / Throwback Photo:Head Of State Gen. Buhari Being Recieved By Gen.Idiagbon in 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.