Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

How To Get Rid Of Pre-installed Bloatware From Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Get Rid Of Pre-installed Bloatware From Android Phones (493 Views)

Sale Of Pre-Registered SIM Cards Booms Despite Arrests And Fines / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / 6 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose Android Phones Over Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Rid Of Pre-installed Bloatware From Android Phones by Gsmbasics: 7:18am On Mar 18, 2017
A nuisance with Android Phones and Tablets is the existence of various Apps that is set up by default by the phone producer. Some of these Apps, you might never use them. The existence of these Apps might block the system and consume free space.

Some of these Applications can be uninstalled. Some phone manufacturers have them pre-installed in the system that you have to root the system to uninstall these Apps. Rooting Android can be dangerous as this will leave the phone vulnerable to malware attack as well as invalidate the service warranty.

A better option is to utilize free Bloatware elimination Apps such as App Disable Bloatware. These Apps do not require root access to eliminate this Bloatware. They can help you get rid of the Bloatware App. If not able to eliminate, these Apps can help you conceal it from the system.

Once the App is set up, it will show you HideAble Apps and already concealed Apps. Under the HideAble Apps, select the App and after that click Disable. If you want to utilize the same App later on, you can find it under Hidden App then Enable.

There are other comparable Apps such as NoBloat Free, Bloatware Freezer Free and Pro versions, Bloatware Eliminator etc which can likewise be utilized for the very same purpose.
http://gsmbasics.com.ng/631/how-to-get-rid-of-pre-installed-bloatware-from-android-phones.html

Re: How To Get Rid Of Pre-installed Bloatware From Android Phones by bewla(m): 7:21am On Mar 18, 2017
Thanks how do I get it
Re: How To Get Rid Of Pre-installed Bloatware From Android Phones by olaric(m): 7:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Would have preferred an app that can completely uninstall bloatware pre installed apo rather than just hiding them, even without rooting my phone. All the same. thanks.
Re: How To Get Rid Of Pre-installed Bloatware From Android Phones by benjanjo1: 9:59am On Mar 18, 2017
olaric:
Would have preferred an app that can completely uninstall bloatware pre installed apo rather than just hiding them, even without rooting my phone. All the same. thanks.

yeah me too! I am currently facing this problem with my new android device! a lot of pre-installed apps that I hate and don't use!

(1) (Reply)

Urgent!! i need a Brand New Infinix Or Tecno Phone For 25k / I Need The MEP Code (unlock Code) For My Blackberry 9900 Bold / How To Connect A Mouse To Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.