Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu (1005 Views)

Ruzu Black For Men Works / Ruzu Center Has Office In Surulere Lagos / Ruzu Herbalbitters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu by Alexshop: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2017
I didn’t get her pregnant !!!
In recent months, I have witnessed numerous testimonies with Ruzu herbal bitter, as a leader of a sizeable team, testimonies have become such a daily occurrence that it feels unnecessary to post each one. But on this one particularly, I realised that there will be a good number of people that could be denied having a similar testimony if I fail to share it so I decided to.
Ngozi has been my friend for a while now and even though she had heard about Ruzu from a number of people before me, she felt that all that people had to say about it was just hype and not really true. Her husband had also had a bottle of Ruzu which she claimed didn’t do more than just purge him a few times and though he liked what Ruzu had done to him, she still stood with her opinion that Ruzu was all hype.
One day, she told me how difficult it was for her to conceive her first child, a lovely girl of about 27 months now. She had Hormonal imbalances and that meant she had to take medications and injections for 8 months before she could conceive. She also had to go through a process called HSG which she claimed was a very painful procedure. to cut the story short, she had her first Baby and was now hopping to start the procedure again in January for her second baby.
It was sometime in October, I decided to give her the fist bottle of ruzu after the day she told me that sometimes her menstrual flow takes 8 months since the previous one before it comes again and that if Ruzu works she will be a believer and sell the product passionately. I was happy because at that very point I knew I had a business partner. Ruzu has given me no reason to doubt its efficacy in all the years i have known the product so there was nothing to worry about.
A few weeks latter, I decided to follow her up and she told me ‘Kunle it looks like that your Ruzu thing is working, I just saw my flow this morning’. Continue I replied. I was visibly happy but she said to me immediately 'don’t be happy yet, I am still observing’. I left her for about 3 weeks and asked again, how is Ruzu? she told me the first bottle was finished and that she needed a second bottle this time she was willing to pay (winks). She got her second bottle and somewhere half way, she stopped taking it. that was just last week.
I came again for my regular followup and this time, she told me her husband had asked her to stop Ruzu for a while due to the numerous changes they had noticed in her body system. All the while she kept up her hope that Ruzu could work because she didn’t want to go through the medications, injections and painful process of HSG again. She also hoped that she will have the privilege of carrying her second baby soon.
On Sunday, Yes just 3 days ago, Ngozi sent me a message in excitement on her way from the Lab. Ruzu worked, sceptic turned believer. I was super excited. First, because I had been tool in Gods hand to bless a family and help lives, and secondly, I now have a super gingered believer in Ruzu and i am going to be rewarded for that. The following day, I got a call from her Doctor asking me to supply 5 bottles. Now the discussion is : how Ruzu will reach the thousands of Women the Doctor has access to and who need the product. I am super excited.
Don’t let this end with you, share this Post, you don’t know who you could help. join me now and lets help lives.
NB: You can have her number if you ask
08078894785 (Whatsapp/Call)
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu by Raphaelmary(m): 7:52am On Mar 18, 2017
Everybody keh! Like ah knw wetin be ruzu
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu by Alexshop: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
e Ruzu Bitters also known as 'Natures Pure Miracle' is an amazing Herbal Wonder. It combines 3 key herbs, to give amazing results within a short period. This product is not just another supplement, it is curative and the effects can be seen in under 24 hours. It cures various ailments faster than regular supplements. Highly effective on weak erection, Male and female infertility and Sexually Transmitted infections. Below is a list of ailments that ruzu bitters cures fast.
    Indications:
    1.Weak Erection
    2.Typhoid and Malaria
    3.Vaginal Discharge
    4.Menstruation anomalies
    5.High Blood Pressure
    6.Waist, Back and Joint Pains
    7.Fibroid
    8.Infertility (Male and Female)
    9.Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
    10.Syphilis
    11.Pile
    12.Obesity/Stomach Troubles
    13.Detoxifies the Kidneys and tones the Liver
    while regular supplements rely on constant use and a long period to become effective, results of our original herbal bitters produces evident results within 24hours of initial use.
    DOSAGE:
    For each ailment, you tell us what is wrong and we will give you the precise dosage for each condition
    Basic dosage:
    Adult: 20ml - 40ml twice daily before breakfast and before bedtime at night
    Children: 2 years and above, 1 teaspoonful (5m) once in 3 days
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu by Alexshop: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2017
it a curative supplement for the folle indications Diabetes High Blood pressure Typhoid and Malaria virginal discharge waist and back pain Arthritis Pile and Fibroid obesity and stomach trouble Gonorrhea/syphilis menstruation anormalis
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu by Analee(f): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Wat abt abnormal sleep,dat is u sleep,bt doesnt look lik uve slept,eyes n head still heavy,i tak ruzu everyday bt stil av ds problm,which lack of mental alertnes,heaviness of d eyes n head,forgetness,nt b able to read 4 a long tym,nt able to assilimate somtin,is der any oda solutn apart 4m ruzu?
Re: This Is Why Everyone Is Looking For Ruzu by Alexshop: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
if u having using RUZU? then try and be drinking a lot of water and eat much fruit.

(1) (Reply)

Depression... / Genotype Wahala / Pressure Ulcer ( Bed Sore ) Relief Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.