Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

help! how do i draw with the correct pencils - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / help! how do i draw with the correct pencils (1430 Views)

How I Draw Realistic Skin Texture And Pores (pencil And Graphite Illustrations) / 15+. I Draw And I Want To Learn More. Take A Look At These. Ledarts (PICS) / Pencil drawing vs Picture : Miss Oriflame Nigeria. Charcoal pencils on Alabaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

help! how do i draw with the correct pencils by Yinkaddd(m): 9:14am On Mar 18, 2017
pls guys help me out! I can draw but i don't really know how to use the perfect pencils for the perfect shapes to bring out the perfect sketch. I need clues on pencils to draw, sketch, shade and perfect it.
Re: help! how do i draw with the correct pencils by Kennycool1: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmm, i wish to help but i don't even know how to do any
Anyone, that know should help out
Re: help! how do i draw with the correct pencils by Yinkaddd(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2017
someone should pls help me out na
Re: help! how do i draw with the correct pencils by linasparkle(f): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2017
I know 2b pencil is the common pencil artists use but there are some other coded pencils which you can get only in art stores.
Re: help! how do i draw with the correct pencils by cazuakor: 10:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Yinkaddd:
pls guys help me out! I can draw but i don't really know how to use the perfect pencils for the perfect shapes to bring out the perfect sketch. I need clues on pencils to draw, sketch, shade and perfect it.

for sketch try using mechanical pencils.
in shading you can use a graphite pencil or charcoal. pencil [if u can] and then blend.
there are professional pencils and art supplies you can venture into if you would like to take your work serious.
(you can check out my works on instagram @c.azuakor_art_gallery or here on nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3640985/check-out-realistic-drawings-arts#53906079

1 Like

Re: help! how do i draw with the correct pencils by Slimszy: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2017
Hi Op...
There is no big deal about pencils...master the materials at your disposal first as you can create dope artworks with them.. But if you insist in professional pencils, here it goes..

For me, i use a set of Staedtler Lomograph graphite pencil (6h - 12b).. You might need to get charcoal pencils too - General and USA GPC Charcoal pencil are the best for me {get ex-soft, soft, medium, hard grades).

Check out my works https://www.nairaland.com/3596696/archive-kalejaye-o-t-artworks and feel free to ask questions

Best wishes!

1 Like

Re: help! how do i draw with the correct pencils by Yinkaddd(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
I love this bro...pls lemme have your num and if there is any platform like WhatsApp where artworks are discussed you can pls add me up on 08160814910(ykay). I wanna step up my game.
Re: help! how do i draw with the correct pencils by OKX(m): 1:18am On Mar 19, 2017

(1) (Reply)

How To Draw A Round Hole On A Line Paper 3-d Tricks / Graphics Designer Needed In A Growing Company In Lagos / See This Realistic Pen Drawing Of Simi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.