Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – (52167 Views)

#OAUvsUNILAG: Students Of OAU And UNILAG Drag Each Other On Twitter / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night / Breakdown Of The Result Of AROR OGHENERUKEVWE From The Database Of OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by olumaxi(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
mrsmith7576:
congrats to my member and thanks to God
yesterday game was successful
to get today game contact MR SMITH PAUL
see details below.
ur hand sef deh shake while writin those numbers of urs.....if its true u v won 900000 with 3500..there is no way u would stil want to make money off people by tellin dem to send u recharge card b4 givin them what they want....if u r actually winnin as u claim...giv peeps free predictions and let them also win

1 Like

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by bg0074real(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Great. nice news. we need more of this on the front page not those nonsense news

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Bowwow11(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
the Sky is just ur starting point just can't compare u wit other ladies who just want to be a liability to their rich boyfriend or husband may God bless u
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by ultimategos(m): 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
What a pretty lady with Great Intellect. Every visionary guy dream of having her as a wife. Keep it up
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by SIRmanjar(m): 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
afonja sweetty

2 Likes

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Philistine:
7times Ican Prize winner, yet a particular tribe known for chest beating are celebrating their achievements in ordinary waec,despite all the irregularities waec is known for!!
Why must you tribalize everything

1 Like

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Adesiji77: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
Genius
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by ndubisik(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Basic123: 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
seun!!!!,any OAU news,irrelevant or relevant will sha make front page shaa ni.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
7 times winner of ICAN prize... kiss

while some people here are doing NCAN angry angry angry

LWKMDFH. Best comment for the week. Bumbae1, this could be you but you choose to spend all your time with nairaland boiz cry

2 Likes

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Omoluabi16(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cc. godsluvee I want you to make Fp by july cheesy
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by chiefolododo(m): 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
tolexy123:
Beauty with brain unlike some female nairalanders like..... ishilove, LadyF grin

1 Like

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Angel1696: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
baby pls will u marry me cos l have always wanted to marry a real slay queen with knowledge and wisdom and intelligence from ondo state am on my knees pls.

1 Like

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Omoluabi16(m): 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
ndubisik:
CDT- So after NYSC, what next?

Sola- Get a good job, go for my Master’s degree, and then marriage.

After gathering all that knowledge...

Congratulations sha
what else do you want her to do she has attained a level of fulfilment, and if those 3 things she listed gives her satisfaction in life then what's the issue?
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by ciggy000(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
I tap into your grace dear.d good Lord that has brought u this far would continue to take u places
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by ElsonMorali: 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
I salute your beauty and commend your brilliance.

I Hope Nigeria won't waste your talents.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Cc. godsluvee I want you to make Fp by july cheesy
My dear, this is a challenge for me
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by stamapro(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wow! The women folks are breaking grounds. Nice one. Shout out to Ondo people in d house!
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by dokunbam(m): 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
I wish otobo and co could see this thread
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
That's qood for her
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Omoluabi16(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
godsluvee:
My dear, this is a challenge for me
yeah. a challenge which is surmountable. Remember.. you can. kiss
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by veacea: 2:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Chei,
See fresh babe!!! If I handle her pu..ssie

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by cooljoe(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
some people go cum dey form slay queen
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
yeah. a challenge which is surmountable. Remember.. you can. kiss
Pray for me. Its not easy at all
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Omoluabi16(m): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
godsluvee:
Pray for me. Its not easy at all
Or you should pray for me?
I trust you, you'll do well. U done it before, you can do it again.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by AkinPhysicist: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Benekruku:
I must marry dis lady!

Can someone help with her contact

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by AkinPhysicist: 2:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Benekruku:
I must marry dis lady!

Can someone help with her contact

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Benekruku(m): 2:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=AkinPhysicist post=54709814][/quote]

Beat or no beat! I must marry that girl!

I will shock you

Quote this day!
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Wow wow wow shocked shocked shocked

Original SlayMama kiss kiss kiss

Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
Omoluabi16:
Or you should pray for me?
I trust you, you'll do well. U done it before, you can do it again.
I think professional stage is the most difficult. Let's pray for each other grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Pylony(m): 2:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmm! This kind gal with Jumbo IQ mix with BEAUTY, her dowry go sky rocket to the roof tops, NL guys if u never hammer stop drooling better cut your pant according to your cloth.
Re: Meet First Class Graduate Of OAU And 7 Times ICAN Prize Winner – by Omoluabi16(m): 2:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
godsluvee:
I think professional stage is the most difficult. Let's pray for each other grin grin grin grin
lol. I no get anointing oh, na T.B joshua go end our matter. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Jamb, Post Utme, Waec/ Neco Composite / Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.