Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (83821 Views)

Black Man Marries His Sex Doll Samantha (wedding Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Psoul(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Esepayne:
too many demons every where

Demons....shebi? Then give freely and they will stop producing more of this Samantha
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Raintaker(m): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
HARDDON:

u slot your d1ck in there and watch her shut down due to excessive stimulation and trap u in! grin

artificial magun! grin
Lol or when you forget to charge am and d thing come shut down with dick inside.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by freecocoa(f): 1:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
Yea well, she's ugly. undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Cutehector(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
This funny cheesy

but why "samantha" have ta be Black/Afrucan doh undecided or white pretending to be a Black with a tan
Samantha has more boobs Dan u do and she has feelings..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by CaroLyner(f): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

Happy birthday in arrears. grin Hope you still have cakes left.
Yeah cold stone special

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by DLGUY: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Yeah cold stone special
tongue

I'm salivating already.

I like your profile pic.

More like my story.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by jayAjoku(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
an upgrade from hand and vaseline now na full automatic jerk off
Bravo! !!! boys Bravo!!!grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by joinnow: 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
God go just they shake his head
Nawa for human I created
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by matrix600(m): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ooh, she got emotions...

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by HARDDON: 1:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
Raintaker:
Lol or when you forget to charge am and d thing come shut down with dick inside.

Lol! Unfortunately for u, no light n no fuel in Gen!

Hahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nelgenius4me(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
No matter the advancement in technology, it can never substitute human intelligence. The real thing is the real deal.
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
Samantha has more boobs Dan u do and she has feelings..
u have more boobs than i do too,fat boy grin

Look if u like her body,go buy u a "Samantha" and love her good wink
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by mroluwabunmi010(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
lol ;Dlol
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by robosky02(m): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
if no be panadol

e no fit be panadol grin

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Mrlouis: 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
uduak2016:
This kind thing dey pain women like pepper!

Next innovation is the baby maker where men can buy one....bring it home, insert sperm, and watch it get pregnant, and in 9 months, you hatch the baby.
Hatch?? Wtf?? U must be high on contaminated weed bro
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by SirMichael1: 1:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
This funny cheesy

but why "samantha" have ta be Black/African doh undecided or white pretending to be a Black with a tan

This bitch is back again. Dafuq!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bad mkt for Vaseline crews!
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by frankoben(m): 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
If I touch you eeh!

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by sirvvy: 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
cry Uwa mmebi
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by CaroLyner(f): 2:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:
tongue

I'm salivating already.

I like your profile pic.

More like my story.
Awwe thanks.
pray it all works out smiley
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by DLGUY: 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Awwe pray it all works out smiley

I'm getting closer by the day. grin

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Emax(m): 2:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cant imagine a mentallly sane adult male making love with non-living thing?

It degrades lubido and sense of reasoning.

God forbid!
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by stamapro(m): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
Low self esteem, lack of confidence and self worth, makes a human being come this low in thinking 2 produce such intimacy gadget n odas. It's de human 2 use intimacy gadgets-it means dat goats r advanced than u. Demons evry where indeed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
baZOOKer:

wer you been
we know each other ?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Cutehector(m): 2:05pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
u have more boobs than i do too,fat boy grin

Look if u like her body,go buy u a "Samantha" and love her good wink
hahhahha
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by baZOOKer: 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2017
ThatPuffPuffBae:
we know each other ?

hedges
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by pinkyruledworld(m): 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Free pisso anytime. No brazilian hair No range rover No transport money No I am on my period No am not in the mood. just off sokoto and get down to business
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
HARDDON:

u slot your d1ck in there and watch her shut down due to excessive stimulation and trap u in! grin

artificial magun! grin
I'll buy u 1 and have them attach a nice artificial booty wink u like?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by gentlejay007(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
When you touch am finish, you go come cool off?
Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
pinkyruledworld:
Free pisso anytime.
No brazilian hair
No range rover
No transport money
No I am on my period
No am not in the mood.
just off sokoto and get down to business
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch by iammolise(m): 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
No matter how they do it, it can never meet up to the ecstatic sensation the real pussy gives ... Nobody will choose the real deal over this contraption. Except for the shy and timid whiteys... and not the sane ones, the insane ones (the ones who are addicted insanely to sex).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.