Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched (5966 Views)

Black Man Marries His Sex Doll Samantha (wedding Photos) / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers / Photos Of The Artificial Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Loves Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by JamieBlog(m): 10:36am On Mar 18, 2017
An artificial intelligence sex doll with the ability to create emotional closeness and progress through different modes from romantic, to family to sexy has been unveiled.

The doll, dubbed Samantha, was presented on camera in Barcelona on Thursday and is said to respond to being touched in different areas of her body.

One of the doll's creators, Sergi Santos, explained her functions, saying she was designed to be interactive.

"Basically, she likes to be touched," he said. "She has different modes of interaction: she has romantic, she has family and she has sexy modes."You can touch in the hips, in the arms... she likes to be kissed.

"She also responds to the G spot and the breasts."She can also respond to the hands. The hands are romantic."The spots she feels sexy are the mouth and the G spot."

He said she interacted in a progressive from romantic right through to sexual.

"The final objective of the sexual mode is to get her to get orgasm," he said.

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/photos-of-sex-doll-samantha-that-has.html

lalasticlala rocktation farano

Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by stephleena(f): 10:37am On Mar 18, 2017
hmmm...I wonder the sort of pleasure derived from using this toy...no be say the thing dey moan...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by thinkdip(m): 10:38am On Mar 18, 2017
lols, Jeeeessssuuuu
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by Jayson1: 10:41am On Mar 18, 2017
We need it here in Nigeria especially for the "Brown Roof Republicans"

I believe Samantha will be duly satisfied by the ever ready Republicans.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by wahles(m): 10:47am On Mar 18, 2017
D last picture though, wish I could hear her response in pidgin to being touched there on dd hips grin
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by Tenkobos(m): 11:04am On Mar 18, 2017
See as she sidon like a rons doll.
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by Nobody: 11:10am On Mar 18, 2017
afonjas will be in much need of this

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by OKUCHI11(m): 11:14am On Mar 18, 2017
WELCOME to the posivistic era where SCIENTIFIC knowledge supercede other sources of KNOWLEDGE...
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by Bluezy13(m): 11:17am On Mar 18, 2017
Bad market for Olosho dem
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by kogistar: 11:25am On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
hmmm...I wonder the sort of pleasure derived from using this toy...no be say the thing dey moan...
then, allow me to come & enjoy with u
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by MrKamar(m): 11:26am On Mar 18, 2017
I rather have sex with a she goat grin
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by Jayson1: 11:34am On Mar 18, 2017
MrKamar:
I rather have sex with a she goat grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by dacovajnr: 11:38am On Mar 18, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:
afonjas will be in much need of this
http://You're wrong, I think it come in handy for flattinos like this which you happens to be one!!www.nairaland.com/3688283/nigerian-man-arrested-us-masturbating
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
http://You're wrong, I think it come in handy for flattinos like this which you happens to be one!!www.nairaland.com/3688283/nigerian-man-arrested-us-masturbating
your link said Nigerian man..we are biafranns and not Nigerians
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by dacovajnr: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2017
Enuguboy4nsk:

your link said Nigerian man..we are biafranns and not Nigerians
I think you're right but how about you ✈ to the states and help with with the Change of Nationality to save we Nigerians of the embarrassment??
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by mccoy47(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
Me sef I wonder oo. Wen beauties like u still dey
U'r too fine joor. kiss
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by policy12: 2:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by Kingsley1000(m): 5:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
where can i buy
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by chiraqDemon(m): 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
E dey moan
But me still nor like am
Maybe in the next 100 yrs but right now i prefer real woman
The fun is in the chase, then the victory dance at the end
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
stephleena:
You dey moan bacheesy
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2017
OP , it does not have emotions and can't. It is interactive, but it does not have emotions. When you realise what emotions are, you'll understand what im saying. It is incapable of having it's own emotions.
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 29, 2017
stephleena:

Your vibrator or Cucumber dey moan??
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by Abhiolar(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jayson1:

No I Disagree, Igbo Needs It Most.
Re: Photos Of The Sex Doll 'samantha', That Has Emotions And Likes To Be Touched by edmaraja: 2:45pm On Jan 20, 2018
Jayson1:

They will need custom made ones complete with tribal marks

(1) (Reply)

See Why My Guy Is Under Serious Investigation (pictures) / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady Who Already Has A Child / If You Can Relate To These 15 Pictures,go And Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.