Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (39029 Views)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Buhari's Supporters Hold Rally In UK: "Buhari Should Continue Beyond 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. you are IBO but not Igbo.so keep ur advice to urself
Abegi how is IBO different from Igbo? No be the same?
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Ijobalupe(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
keep the flag flying we shall overcome! Ndigbo kwenu!!

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. you are IBO but not Igbo.so keep ur advice to urself

Ogbueshi Achuzia.
Ogbueshi Ahaba
Agu agu agu

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by jumobi1(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Stupid children from silly parent

You must feel proud of yourself for insulting innocent children.

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
DerideGull:

Besides the use of guns and ammunitions, this is another best mean of actualization of the self determination. This approach beholds continuity of the struggle. These kids, like some of us, will never forget they are Biafrans entrapped in the cesspit called Nigeria.

Its not bad for dem to know about d struggle but not just in d name of kanu.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
GrandGarcon:
I am an Avid RBL listener, so you don't know what you are talking about. I even downloaded many of his talks. I know the Barrister, even another regular caller Ojukwu and many others. Bros , Trump said to Obama: "You will go down as the worst president!" and Obama replied: "At least I will go down as a president" I am not an Obama fan, but all I want you to know is that I don't care if you like the way the agitation is going or not, but I am very happy that at least, THERE IS AN AGITATION GOING ON! To me that is more important than anything else, look don't look at Nnamdi kanu, he has done his bit, we cannot expect any much more from him, if he is released, he will continue the agitation in another level. This was said by the able deputy Director Uche Mefor. So fall in or Fvk out! That is if you are not a wolf in sheep's clothing.
May ur children learn how to talk to u with d same good words kanu uses on his radio. Ok?
Meanwhile wen u die in a wrong struggle i will donate a biafra flag for ur burial. Wisdom is very profitable.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jayson1:
Real Stupidity.

The parents/guardians of these innocent children are complete fools.
I totally agree.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by femiranking28(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Igwo kini I da laugh una, Portharcourt remains portharcourt and we are a Nigerian city
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
zionmade2:

Bros forget it. U dnt listen to radio biafra. I wont start saying wat dat guy does say i mean its just disgusting. If u claim u listen to dat radio can u tell me d name of d man he calls barrister?
U dat can stand d heat, why dnt u pick up ur temerity and go d kuje. Or do u want d touts and jobless youths to do dat for u? " dats if u re not even jobless
be careful

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
zionmade2:

May ur children learn how to talk to u with d same good words kanu uses on his radio. Ok?
Meanwhile wen u die in a wrong struggle i will donate a biafra flag for ur burial. Wisdom is very profitable.
the way Yoruba's love Igbo's is mind blowing Yoruba man how is this a wrong struggle tell us

2 Likes

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by gawu1: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
DocHMD:

Kids have rights to opinions too, just as they have rights to liberty. Shouting down Biafrans won't make them embrace you under one nigeria. Chart your own course, you can also call your blood thirsty army to come kill them as usual like the animals you one-nigerianists love to be.
Alright! We look forward not to hear complain about under aged voting. Under aged voters have opinion too, just as they have right to liberty and to determine who governs them.
If children have right to be used in staging demonstration, they should have right too to be used in election.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by bosco2017: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
zionmade2:
Please i beg my Ibo brodas, lets keep our children out of this Rubbish. I want kanu released but any parent who will allow his children listen to radio biafra is very irresponsible. Kanu is no role model, he had a right passion for a good fight but d words dat emanated from his mouth makes him a careless fellow.

Useless talk . The children should know whom they are . They are Biafrans period .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by bosco2017: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2017
zionmade2:

Its not bad for dem to know about d struggle but not just in d name of kanu.
Wrong again. Kanu is truthful . He has demostrated to us that he is a true Biafran. He is sincere about Biafran course
. We love him

3 Likes

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
zionmade2:
Please i beg my Ibo brodas, lets keep our children out of this Rubbish. I want kanu released but any parent who will allow his children listen to radio biafra is very irresponsible. Kanu is no role model, he had a right passion for a good fight but d words dat emanated from his mouth makes him a careless fellow.

Your ibo brother?

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Ugwuoke347(m): 9:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Anybody who calls for the extermination of a tribe or race is a criminal. You may not know this, but that puts your Kanu and Hitler on the same pedestal.

Just as criminal as your Oba "Lilwayne" Akiolu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by jamislaw(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
GrandGarcon:
Gbenga not benga so it's Igbo not ibo
thanks

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
I wish the parents show these children the pictures of those during the war,, I bet the children will hate their parents. There children know nothing...

You should be worried about the protest below and the message, leave Igbo matter and face your own...

2 Likes

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zoey4(f): 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
op the name of that place is not igweocha. that place is king Jaja street borokiri port Harcourt and the name of the school there is Besona international school thank you
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by DocHMD: 10:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
gawu1:

Alright! We look forward not to hear complain about under aged voting. Under aged voters have opinion too, just as they have right to liberty and to determine who governs them.
If children have right to be used in staging demonstration, they should have right too to be used in election.

Child voting is already firmly instutionalized in the north, even 'sophisticated' yorubas supported it in the last election because of hate for the East in support of Buhari and it will be their greatest undoing in future.

2 Likes

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
bosco2017:

Useless talk . The children should know whom they are . They are Biafrans period .
Get me clear, biafra is not d same with massobb and not d same with Ipob.
Am a biafran and i knew dat as a kid, but den it was massob they were known good for nothing miscreants and now u talk of ipob who are touts led by some kanu who doesnt know how to control his tongue.
D only way biafra will be possible is wen d educated and politically enlightened igbos start coming back home to stand for d course. But for touts and keke napep riders plus jobless smokers who parade demselves as ipob it wont be possible
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by PFRB: 11:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
dantyboy:
Na for rivers state dem arrest Nnamdi kalu? Pls they should go to Abuja ooo

WAs he arrested in Abuja? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 11:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
the way Yoruba's love Igbo's is mind blowing Yoruba man how is this a wrong struggle tell us
If u didn't grow up without seeing massob members as agberos and jobless miscreants den u didn't receive home training at all. D same way i see massob is d same way i see ipob, they are all jobless youths who thinks dat they can only be useful in their lives once they have biafra.
Am a proud biafran but i have nothing to do wit ipob. Aturu ilu si na akara nti ma na nti anughi, egburu isi nti esoro is la n ili
If u cant intrepret dat pls dnt quote me again
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by joe120120(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
Jayson1:
Real Stupidity.

The parents/guardians of these innocent children are complete fools.

U ARE A COWARD
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 11:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
be careful
Is dat a threat?
Den u must really be a dummy.l. U shud have given kanu dat advice wen he was raining abuses on a president of a country.
I want him released because he didnt kill anybody and he hasnt said worse dan many people who are walking freely on d street. But for ipob, they are jobless puerille youths
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Beckham14: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kosy79:
I pity ur parents, if u are indeed d only son help me tell them that they are childless.

U better stop depending on ur dïck for reasoning.

U lack what it takes to be a boy not to talkmore of being a man.

Don't ever quote u again but u can quote when ur parents do their job.

Child please cut me some slacks u are damn sick.
You see why I say you should stop using that public toilet in between your legs to think?

You just prove me right. Now furck off and remain irrelevant. grin

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
zionmade2:

If u didn't grow up without seeing massob members as agberos and jobless miscreants den u didn't receive home training at all. D same way i see massob is d same way i see ipob, they are all jobless youths who thinks dat they can only be useful in their lives once they have biafra.
Am a proud biafran but i have nothing to do wit ipob. Aturu ilu si na akara nti ma na nti anughi, egburu isi nti esoro is la n ili
If u cant intrepret dat pls dnt quote me again
as reasonable s you believe you are ,what's your own method cos I see up there are rants and abuses ...agberis and touts so the likes of prof soludo and utomi who have come out in solidarity of ipob ate jobless and tout egbon you are pure Yoruba and they lack liberalism in thinking....

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 11:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
zionmade2:

Is dat a threat?
Den u must really be a dummy.l. U shud have given kanu dat advice wen he was raining abuses on a president of a country.
I want him released because he didnt kill anybody and he hasnt said worse dan many people who are walking freely on d street. But for ipob, they are jobless puerille youths
be careful and your little IQ equivalent to that of a cattle can comprehend ,I bet my last coin you are jobless ,people like you are quick to call people jobless why they are poverty stricken fellow

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
as reasonable s you believe you are ,what's your own method cos I see up there are rants and abuses ...agberis and touts so the likes of prof soludo and utomi who have come out in solidarity of ipob ate jobless and tout egbon you are pure Yoruba and they lack liberalism in thinking....
They didnt come out in solidarity, they only came to beg for release of kanu which i also support. And for egbon Rubbish u called me, i ma na seeuun anaghi anu igbo maka mu bido buwa nne na nna gi na agburu nne nne gi na nna gi ochie ha onu ha agaghi aghota. Otobo
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by AntiNigerian: 11:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
fraud Lugard minions will never be happy with this thread.. no worries see ohamadike said minions of Fraud Lugard behave like savages and animals! angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC To Tribunal: Obi's Petition Is Abusive, Incompetent And Should Be Dismissed / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari, Fatima Mamman Daura Fight / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.