Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:37 PM

Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) (38928 Views)

Buhari Supporters Hold Rally In Ilorin, Demand Saraki's Resignation / Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) / Buhari's Supporters Hold Rally In UK: "Buhari Should Continue Beyond 2019" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 11:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
be careful and your little IQ equivalent to that of a cattle can comprehend ,I bet my last coin you are jobless ,people like you are quick to call people jobless why they are poverty stricken fellow
I still remember massob office at aba. Its at danfodio d junction after riverside, go there and see the headquarters of useless fellows aba branch. I hope u ve also been to california d anambre ipob branch too?
Pls go and identify with jobless fellow like urself. I dont believe in ipob ideology u can go and hug a transformer if it pains u
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
By their head you shall know them..
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by bitcoinvin(m): 11:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. you are IBO but not Igbo.so keep ur advice to urself

tank u for sporting the Ibo..the Guy na real Fool..He might not even know where he comes from!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by irrefragable: 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
ElsonMorali:

All this noise you're making, just because I asked you a simple question?

You aren't bright, are you?

Give your phone to your younger brother maybe he'll have better luck with my question.

Did these children organize the rally themselves or they were put up to it by their parents and teachers?

Encouraging children from a tender age to disregard state authority and to break the law is a terrible crime and a grave sin against God their Creator.

So whoever put those kids up to that should be arrested.

I won't be surprised If you're one of them.

Is this How you want to build your Biafra?

Laying the foundation stones at the expense of your children's innocence?
What if their parents put them up to it? As kids we are a reflection of what our parents want. Do you see kids going to school in the morning and wonder if their parents put them up to it or they woke up one day and went to register themselves in school? I bet you are yoruba Muslim because your parents are yoruba Muslims too.

You talk of disregarding state authority. Why can't you guys see that these people want a different country from you guys and a different state authority that will be agreeable to their way of life which they will not disregard. Why can't you respect their opinion?

You ask if that's how they want to build their Biafra. How is it supposed to be your business the way they intend to build their Biafra? They are building their Biafra the way it suits them not the way it will suit you...

You say they are planting hate in the minds of the children. Let me ask you: between a people who wants to leave a country and a people who forces them to remain there even killing them in the process who is displaying hate...

You say these kids don't know what they are rallying for. Let me ask you: do you think after arresting and killing their parents and elder brothers in this same city over a peaceful protest this same kids would be so dumb to support a system that oppresses their relatives....

If these kids had been putting on green white green would you have blamed their parents for putting them up to it or hail them as been patriotic....

.... Please let's cure ourselves of hypocrisy. It really helps

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by kingzizzy: 11:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Brugo:
Children who don't know anything are forced to participate in politics. The parents of these kids should be arrested.

What kind of rubbish is this? Using your kids as bait? Come on!

This has nothinh to do with politics. These are kids being given an early lesson in self determination 101

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by kingzizzy: 12:05am On Mar 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:

All this noise you're making, just because I asked you a simple question?

You aren't bright, are you?

Give your phone to your younger brother maybe he'll have better luck with my question.

Did these children organize the rally themselves or they were put up to it by their parents and teachers?

Encouraging children from a tender age to disregard state authority and to break the law is a terrible crime and a grave sin against God their Creator.

So whoever put those kids up to that should be arrested.

I won't be surprised If you're one of them.

Is this How you want to build your Biafra?

Laying the foundation stones at the expense of your children's innocence?

How are these kids breaking the law? Did anyone tell you that holding Biafran rallies is against the law? If you think it is against the law, go and read chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution.

Everyone is allowed freedom of movement, expression, conscience and belief.

Anyone is allowed to believe in Biafra, express their belief in Biafra, move around freely and rally for their belief in Biafra.

The only thing the law does not specify is how to go about getting Biafra

Biafran rallies are completely legal

3 Likes

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 12:18am On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

May ur children learn how to talk to u with d same good words kanu uses on his radio. Ok?
Meanwhile wen u die in a wrong struggle i will donate a biafra flag for ur burial. Wisdom is very profitable.
Afonja telling me what to do. Can anyone imagine that? Na wao when somebody speaks the truth the sons of the devil say he is speaking hate.

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Beckham14: 12:22am On Mar 19, 2017
Ojukwubucket:

U are a misguided fool... Biafra is more than jst an agitation, it's a destiny....
Wat is ur own destiny.... Son of a sl*t
I guess your mother is the leader of sl*ts in onitsha main market.

grin
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by Iamdmentor1(m): 12:24am On Mar 19, 2017
DocHMD:

Hate their parents or hate you blood thirsty murderers and savages.

Idiot... I no be hausa. I be Christian sef. D truth is that Biafra is a mirage, it'll never be a reality.
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by edudguy(m): 1:08am On Mar 19, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. you are IBO but not Igbo.so keep ur advice to urself
Why you dey vex? Is it because he said the truth? These Children do not know who Kanu is.... even the people who are agitating for Biafra did not witness the Civil War.... Infact I am aure you had no idea who Kanu was 4 years ago.... There are ways of going about this issue not spreading hate...... Don't even get me started with the issue of the alleged marginalization
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by GeneralAchuzia1: 1:13am On Mar 19, 2017
edudguy:
Why you dey vex? Is it because he said the truth? These Children do not know who Kanu is.... even the people who are agitating for Biafra did not witness the Civil War.... Infact I am aure you had no idea who Kanu was 4 years ago.... There are ways of going about this issue not spreading hate...... Don't even get me started with the issue of the alleged marginalization
. afonja gerrout of my way.rubbish

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by bantudra: 1:28am On Mar 19, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:

you are making the afonjas more popular daily...

soon you will have even igbos claiming to be afonjas...

kanu is finished...

who likes to be on the loosing side?..

yesterday he came with full biafra attire...today na jewish attire...whats next??...dalai lama attire?...

this is the way halfcasts are...they change loyalty daily...

its sad that you people want to bring children into this palaver..

our police are more afraid of nigerians than of western nations...
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by edudguy(m): 1:40am On Mar 19, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
There are two infinite things: the universe and human stupidity and I am not yet completely sure of the univeres - Albert Einstein

And oh, I am an Igbo man
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 1:50am On Mar 19, 2017
ElsonMorali:
They've dragged their children into their stupidity.

These kids will grow up nurturing the same hatred in their hearts as displayed by IPOB fools on Nairaland and the cycle continues.

and

pls tell me wat is d stupidity.there I don't want to be part of Nigeria again is that a crime tell me

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by 9jabull: 3:04am On Mar 19, 2017
wirinet:
Child abuse or should i say children abuse. I will not be surprised is a see " Little Children Rally In Support of Apostle Suleiman" with children carrying placards of the Pastor and Stephanie Otobo

Like wise those children they use to use on Nigeria independence day are child abuse.

These are set of Biafrans that will continue from where we will stop if Nigeria decide to drag it for more years, the sooner the better for nigeria because they will be more dedicated than us.

we promise Nigeria hell as far as Biafra restoration project is concern, more of them are come up.

We will not rest until Biafra is restored.

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:33am On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

They didnt come out in solidarity, they only came to beg for release of kanu which i also support. And for egbon Rubbish u called me, i ma na seeuun anaghi anu igbo maka mu bido buwa nne na nna gi na agburu nne nne gi na nna gi ochie ha onu ha agaghi aghota. Otobo
na obi gi soso gi ma kA esi abu onu okwa ya

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:37am On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

They didnt come out in solidarity, they only came to beg for release of kanu which i also support. And for egbon Rubbish u called me, i ma na seeuun anaghi anu igbo maka mu bido buwa nne na nna gi na agburu nne nne gi na nna gi ochie ha onu ha agaghi aghota. Otobo
na obi gi soso gi ma kA esi abu onu okwa ya? I choro ka nkita rie nsi mu na gi zu zuo ezuzu oo

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by KINGOFTHEEAST: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2017
edudguy:
you claimed to be Igbo and you didn't spot why he made that statement please face your ewedu enclave pls.. so much from Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by amachuk(m): 7:48am On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

And u carry a zoo id everywhere. So u can as well tell ur children d type of animal u were. So kindly choose one of d following option
Were u a
Chimpanzee or monkey or gorilla or hyena or giraffe or hippopotamus. Feel free to add which animal u were if i didnt call ur specie
Anybody living in this contraption(zoo) is worse than the wild animals you mentioned above, including you. the only humans living in the this zoo are the ones fight to be free.

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by DocHMD: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2017
Iamdmentor1:

Idiot... I no be hausa. I be Christian sef. D truth is that Biafra is a mirage, it'll never be a reality.

Of course you be muslim wey dey claim 'christian' for BMC purpose. You are still entitled to your opinion about Biafra. A 'mirage' that you mentioned about 100 times. A living 'mirage'. grin

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 7:53am On Mar 19, 2017
amachuk:
Anybody living in this contraption(zoo) is worse than the wild animals you mentioned above, including you. the only humans living in the this zoo are the ones fight to be free.
Am not an animal so which animal are u bro? I am a biafran but as long as my ID says nigeria, my country is not a zoo
I guess u will feel good wen u travel abroad people start calling u zoo monkey, because that is wat u call urself. U shud be ashamed of being a chimpanzee next time u show anyonne ur id bearing nigeria
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 7:57am On Mar 19, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
na obi gi soso gi ma kA esi abu onu okwa ya? I choro ka nkita rie nsi mu na gi zu zuo ezuzu oo
OK bros. Let me teach u something, ur broda is always ur broda even though his views contradicts urs. Never ditch ur broda for any reason because wen we go miles a way from home d fact dat we are brodas will go a long way
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by zionmade2: 8:00am On Mar 19, 2017
GrandGarcon:

Afonja telling me what to do. Can anyone imagine that? Na wao when somebody speaks the truth the sons of the devil say he is speaking hate.
Now check my last comment and correct ur quote. Even if i am an afonja were u d one dat told God to make u an igbo or wud u be an igbo if ur father was tunde.
O na aso m nso ma onye siri na obu onye igbo puta na oha na ezuzuhari
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by GeneralAchuzia1: 8:31am On Mar 19, 2017
edudguy:
There are two infinite things: the universe and humam stupidity and I am not yet completely sure of the univeres - Albert Einstein

And oh, I am an Igbo man
. yeah.I know that,I have checked ur profile and ur real name is chinedu .plsss don't quote me again ka irapu inwe nsogbu here.thank you
BTW,human is spelt as human not humam. don't thank me

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by edudguy(m): 11:36am On Mar 19, 2017
GeneralAchuzia1:
. yeah.I know that,I have checked ur profile and ur real name is chinedu .plsss don't quote me again ka irapu inwe nsogbu here.thank you
BTW,human is spelt as human not humam. don't thank me
Yeah.....an error. After a comma, there is always a space before the next word.
After a full stop, the next word begins with a capital letter.
Lastly, a person's name always begins with a capital letter.

Don't thank me
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by edudguy(m): 11:41am On Mar 19, 2017
kingzizzy:

How are these kids breaking the law? Did anyone tell you that holding Biafran rallies is against the law? If you think it is against the law, go and read chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution.

Everyone is allowed freedom of movement, expression, conscience and belief.

Anyone is allowed to believe in Biafra, express their belief in Biafra, move around freely and rally for their belief in Biafra.

The only thing the law does not specify is how to go about getting Biafra

Biafran rallies are completely legal
I don't agree with Biafra but I agree with you 100%. Everyone is entitled to their own belief and opinion but where the problem lies is trying to force it down everyone's throat. If you say you don't agree with them, they start insulting you, your parents, your whole generation..Talk about being entitled to your own opinion
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by GrandGarcon: 11:45am On Mar 19, 2017
zionmade2:

Now check my last comment and correct ur quote. Even if i am an afonja were u d one dat told God to make u an igbo or wud u be an igbo if ur father was tunde.
O na aso m nso ma onye siri na obu onye igbo puta na oha na ezuzuhari
you are a KOMPLETE afonja, I ma a su Igbo abughi na I bu onye Igbo, enweghi mgbe igbu mmadu na adim mma na obi, mana, agaghim abu okenye no na ulo, ewu amuo na ogbu. Ya mere mmu ji wee kpoo gi Afonja, maka na obu ndi afonja na apka udiri agwa i na apka, makwa na ekwu odiri okwu ina ekwu. Obughi na'm kwenyere ihe niile Nnamdi na ekwu mana ekwenyerem na otutu ihe ndi okwu gasiri, obi uto'm bu na otutu ndi na eme ihe ka anyi wee nwere onwe anyi, a gwala'm gi, ya buru na ichoghi, ga gbaso ndi offemmannhu, ha ga anabata gi.

1 Like

Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by victorvezx(m): 1:35pm On Mar 19, 2017
9jabull:

Like wise those children they use to use on Nigeria independence day are child abuse.

These are set of Biafrans that will continue from where we will stop if Nigeria decide to drag it for more years, the sooner the better for nigeria because they will be more dedicated than us.

we promise Nigeria hell as far as Biafra restoration project is concern, more of them are come up.

We will not rest until Biafra is restored.
Hahaha, I wonder who is showing who hell now. How many of u have died so far? Hahahaha
Re: Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 1:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=irrefragable post=54725493]

What if their parents put them up to it? As kids we are a reflection of what our parents want. Do you see kids going to school in the morning and wonder if their parents put them up to it or they woke up one day and went to register themselves in school? I bet you are yoruba Muslim because your parents are yoruba Muslims too.

No sense in this paragraph. Since your kids are a reflection of you, why don't they follow you to work and take part in all the activities that you do?

What's the different between a Yoruba Moslem and a Yoruba Christian? Try get sense.

You talk of disregarding state authority. Why can't you guys see that these people want a different country from you guys and a different state authority that will be agreeable to their way of life which they will not disregard. Why can't you respect their opinion?

Nobody says you shouldn't have your own country. Why drag you're kids into this?

You ask if that's how they want to build their Biafra. How is it supposed to be your business the way they intend to build their Biafra? They are building their Biafra the way it suits them not the way it will suit you...

As you like. You can even build it on the corpses of your kids If you like. Your luck.

You say they are planting hate in the minds of the children. Let me ask you: between a people who wants to leave a country and a people who forces them to remain there even killing them in the process who is displaying hate...

People die everyday in Nigeria. Boko haram has been killing Nigerians for a while now, what do you have to say about that?

You say these kids don't know what they are rallying for. Let me ask you: do you think after arresting and killing their parents and elder brothers in this same city over a peaceful protest this same kids would be so dumb to support a system that oppresses their relatives....

So their parents have been killed abi? Kwantinuu

If these kids had been putting on green white green would you have blamed their parents for putting them up to it or hail them as been patriotic....

Didn't know that being patriotic is a crime now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo Election: Ize-Iyamu Wins Polling Unit / Fake Photo Alert: Tinubu In Abuja Not In The United States - Bayo Onanuga / Lagos Police Arrest 76 At A Birthday Party And 40 Others (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.