Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Run - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Run (252 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Run by GodsMopol: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Many over the years has invented thoughts, suggestions, ideas and innovations which were not accepted during their time, but as time passes, many of those works begin to gain ground and popularity as more and more people join hands to make it a success. Thanks to Google, we can easily come up with thoughts patterns which were abandoned long ago, do one or two maths, and we have a research, and after much interrogation and defense of such claims, they become a law

I could remember those days when we were thought chemistry and I had to memorize the list of orders become a idea could become a law, or either remain a theory until well proven, before it is enforced.

Over the years, we see people flooding out in their numbers, out of Christianity, holding unto one or fifty claims why the God they once worship should not be given much cognizance. Let's use the word 'to reverence God' in that sense. They want proves, proves we can't provide, except through some divine encounter like that did Paul on the road to Damascus. One can not really say if they would actually get to really believe, well, most must believe. I believe its Gods part to convince them to believe.

Yea, that's gone, a new sheet now, what do you want me to talk about. I love God, and I believe you also do, but I think we many times get into the wrong habit of attending wrong churches, churches we are forced to attend, even when we don't like them. Churches that doesn't seek to bring us into intimacy with the Father. Churches which many attend and they keep asking questions like, could what happen back in those Bible days be practicalise in this present world, many of them, end up joining those who seek for proves, many who would ask you questions until you go into reasoning, well, if you get your hands into their mess, I would just say, run.

(1) (Reply)

I Beg, More Intercessors / My Cross On Jesus / Re: Exposing-Marine-Kingdom-Water-Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.