Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him (73654 Views)

'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by deparagon(m): 2:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is a counter thread to www.nairaland.com/3689026/guys-she-possesses-these-traits

Ladies Abeg we sef Get Qualities
i dey lie?

If He Possesses Most Of These Traits, Consider Marrying Him.

1. He doesn't Force Himself On You.

2. He Shares His Life Goals/Visions with you to have your Opinions.

3. He is not a Drunk (you know what these ones are capable of doing)

4.He loves you passionately.

5.He pays rapt attention to your complains & find/ suggest's possible way out's.

6.He is not a Fault Finder.

7. He is not quick at getting angry.

8.He doesn't Hit you.

9.He doesn't Spend irrelevantly.

10.He adhere's to most of the (+)advices you give him.

11.He doesn't Harass you in Public.

12. He talks about settling down with you.

13. He doesn't take actions all alone, he considers your opinions before making any move.

14. He talks more often on where, how and what to Invest on.

15. He talks more about the future.

17. He talks to you about moderate dressing.

18. He is always interested in your family's well-being.

19. He introduces you to his friends/colleagues not just as a Gf but as a potential wife.

Mehn my ink don finish i can go on and on and on, believe me there are good guys out there that exudes most of these traits, though most of 'em are introverts buh they're good.

Ladies let's have ya say!

190 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by dollyjoy(f): 2:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
'Ladies abeg WE get qualities' who are the we? Are you a lady loool, the craze for front page. grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Flexherbal(m): 2:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Good!
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Ahmed0336(m): 2:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
Counter thread or what? In oda news just look for a clay and mould the man dat ll possess all these features. Nonsense undecided

210 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
Then she'd marry me ...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by deparagon(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Counter thread or what? In oda news just look for a clay and mould the man dat ll possess all these features. Nonsense undecided

Gerarahia

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by CaroLyner(f): 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
dollyjoy:
'Ladies abeg WE get qualities' who are the we? Are you a lady loool, the craze for front page. grin

99 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
LADIES KEEP WAITING FOR THE MAN WITH THOSE QUALITIES

JESUS IS COMING SOON
To marry y'all....

70 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aderola15:
Kikikikikikiki cheesy grin cheesy
u dey laugh grin?
i like dis ur new dp.this na ur pix abi?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Divay22(f): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Really
See the way I just dey look you

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Ahmed0336(m): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
deparagon:

Gerarahia
me and you re not mates on nairaland nor real life respect yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

u dey laugh grin?
i like dis ur new dp.this na ur pix abi?

Looool... E dey funny na, you sef don see guy with all these attributes grin cheesy grin shocked

Yeah, na me and thanks swtz kiss

1 Like

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by DLGUY: 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Unfortunately, a girl don't decide when or whom she gets married to. She can only pray the right choice comes along.

You only have the choice to accept or reject a proposal but you have no control over who comes to you.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool... E dey funny na, you sef don see guy with all these attributes grin cheesy grin shocked

Yeah, na me and thanks swtz kiss
first time i am seeing u in bright light.u know say d other pics dey always dey a little blurry.u are a preety lady.
hmm well if a guy really loves u he might not show u all the qualities op just listed but at least he will give u a better part of his time.but then nobody is perfect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Rapmoney(m): 3:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Op, u see ur life?
How many we go do? Isn't this indirectly translating to a perfect being?

Anyway, that's not my stress.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Hopez456(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
These qualities ain't hard naw, there are guys out there with these qualities. But here comes the problem, I have on occasions seen ladies dump such guys for being too nice and soft.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:
Unfortunately,a girl don't decide weather or whom she gets married to. She can only pray the right choice comes along.

Like seriously?.

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
lefulefu:

first time i am seeing u in bright light.u know say d other pics dey always dey a little blurry.u are a preety lady.
hmm well if a guy really loves u he might not show u all the qualities op just listed but at least he will give u a better part of his time.but then nobody is perfect.

Looool... Lemme goan edit this one too tongue

Lmaoooooo... No one is perfect sha lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by DLGUY: 3:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
Like seriously?.

Yeah!

You only have the right to say yes or no. But you can't decide who comes to you.

That's what I mean.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

Yeah!

You only have the right to say yes or no. But you can't decide who comes to you.

That's what I mean.
You just arrived!.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Aderola15:

Looool... Lemme goan edit this one too tongue

Lmaoooooo... No one is perfect sha lipsrsealed

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by deparagon(m): 3:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
Ahmed0336:
me and you re not mates on nairaland nor real life respect yourself.
Is dat all

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by DLGUY: 3:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
You just arrived!.

I've seen pretty girls settle for men they normally would have told off when their market was selling and then their time starts ticking. Pressure from family and friends make them settle for less.

Pretty ladies are sometimes fooled by the attention they get at their blossoming time.
Soon enough, it starts to fade away and the attention drops. Then they are faced with a challenge to find the right person who by then would be seeking fresher ones.

It's a cycle. grin
Men almost never loose this game.

I need a pup btw kimbra grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

I've seen pretty girls settle for men they normally would have told off when their market was selling and then their time starts ticking. Pressure from family and friends make them settle for less.

Pretty ladies are sometimes fooled by the attention they get at their blossoming time.
Soon enough, it starts to fade away and the attention drops. Then they are faced with a challenge to find the right person who by then would be seeking fresher ones.

It's a cycle. grin
Men almost never loose this game.

I need a pup btw kimb.ra grin
Well, it's relative. Once the biological clock starts ticking, some would easily settle for less while others never. It's an individual thing and marriage isn't everything. Ladies should find fulfilment in themselves before thinking of marriage. No man wants a liability for a wife.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Number 5 . #5 is so important.
I can think of the times when id be telling a man about a issue i had and he'd not give a darn but still wanted to be in my face wooing me undecided

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by deparagon(m): 3:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:
Unfortunately, a girl don't decide weather or whom she gets married to. She can only pray the right choice comes along.

You only have the choice to accept or reject a proposal but you have no control over who comes to you.

you don't mean it @d Bolded, buh lalasticlala wats ur take on wat this human being is saying?
Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
Well, it's relative. Once the biological clock starts ticking, some would easily settle for less while others never. It's an individual thing and marriage isn't everything. Ladies should find fulfilment in themselves before thinking of marriage. No man wants a liability for a wife.

Hey, hope you aware that at 45, women are almost expired while at similar age, life is just about to begin for a man...

One outstanding advantage men hold over women

24 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by tosyne2much(m): 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2017
Thank God I possess all the qualities mentioned by the OP cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Hey, hope you aware that at 45, women are almost expired while at similar age, life is just about to begin for a man...

One outstanding advantage men hold over women
It doesn't matter. Marriage isn't for everyone. And "Hey" is kind of rude you know?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by DLGUY: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
deparagon:

you don't mean it @d Bolded, buh lalasticlala wats ur
take on wat this human being is saying?

Read and read it over again.
Take some time to digest it and maybe you will be able to understand.

Perhaps I should rephrase it just to help you.

Girls dont approach men they like, so they only get to choose from men who approach them.

Kapische?

21 Likes

Re: Ladies, If He Exudes Most Of These Traits, Pls Consider Marrying Him by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
kimbra:
It doesn't matter. Marriage isn't for everyone. And "Hey" is kind of rude you know?.
Marriage is not for everyone? Are you serious right now?? When ever you see him, don't hesitate to jump on the winning horse. Time waits for no woman...

Dear, am sorry for using "hey"...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / South African Lady Displays Her Certificate Of Virginity / Man Uses His Girlfriend's Butt As Punching Bag During Workout (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.