Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. (27193 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Deadshot(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2017
Mr2kay2:
the girl should be shot angry

Why grin
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by IamPragmatic(m): 10:50am On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:
You need to show me say you fit take care of me

This is how lots of ladies get it all wrong, spending on you doesn't actually mean taking care of you cos a guy can spend his fortune on u just to ensure he sleeps with you to his satisfaction and jilt you . That's simply because he never fancied you for something real except sex mate

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by HumanistMike(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:

Are you a pet dog? Are you less privileged? Aren't you an adult?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2017
What should guys entice them with? Candies.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by praxisnetworks: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2017
Like the idiot that kept spending on my sister even as she kept giving him signs that she wasn't into him..... She ended up using him to start up her life after service year and got married to her husband...Dude wasted two years of resources on her for nothing!
I wouldn't​ be surprised when your sister gets an acid bathe.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by rukis360(m): 10:51am On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:
must u show you're a gold digger everywhere, is it not ur mate that are financially independent.... Karashika

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 29, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

Very true. Thanks for expatiating.

There's luck in relationship o mah sister.. there are some girls you spend on and are worth spending on..but overall, you ar1 00% accurate..I stand with thee !
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2017
But How many females can be enticed without money ? even the legit ones, how many can be attracted to a guy without money ? Lol..a very tiny percentile i must say if i can answer my own kweshion
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by viceric677(m): 10:55am On Jun 29, 2017
I pity the guy wey go mistakenly jam u...

rheether:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by SirKriz(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2017
Why should I give a gal money I can't give to my mother? Am I crazy? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 29, 2017
illuminated93:
It should be vice versa. A healthy relationship should constitute the need for both parties to help out when the need arises. The undoing of most guys is that they don't see themselves as special beings, that's why they can go so low as spending lavishly on a female just to prove a point. God knows I won't waste my time on a female that won't make me the epicentre of her world. Money is important,but it shouldn't be the sole reason for her being with you. But I do believe this,when it's time to spend, spend like a G',if she really likes you, she wouldn't want to strain your pocket. But, if she's doesn't really like you, she would ask for things that would strain your pocket( she doesn't really care about how attractive her manners are to you), she sees you as a means to an end. poor!
A girl that likes you would be bothered about her manners while with you,she would try not to ask for much,even if she wants to.

Finally,to the guys,this is not an excuse to be broke. Spending big on your woman ain't bad,but make sure you spend on someone that you know loves you.
I just had to quote you... Your absolutely right.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
kimbra:
The one that spent 500k on a gf was stupid!.

Spend on her but wisely.
Spend on her ko. And what do guys get in return?
Only low self esteem broke niggaz feel the need to spend on a lady to impress her.
Guys, listen and listen carefully. If you're not getting sex in return, don't spend 10 kobo.

Spend the money on your loved ones instead.

If they told you " no premarital sex", tell them "no premarital spending" as well. No one gets hurt.

If you're going to spend, make sure you're getting sex else you're a compound fool.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 29, 2017
QuietHammer:

Are you fatherless? An orphan? Are your relatives dead? Worst still, are you crippled?
Please stop I'm feeling pains in my ribs. Unless u want to kill me with laughter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Actually you are making a lot of sense, but i have to disagree with you on some points.

1. Women are high and mighty queens, now i am talking about those that know their worth. What high and mighty queens need is higher and mightier kings so that can both give to each other, and derive pleasure from eachother. Unfortunately what we see are a lot of pageboys, kings are scarce, so a lot of women make do. Now trying to turn a pageboy to a king is very risky venture and has a high risk of 'stories that touch' syndrome later.

illuminated93:
Guys often make the mistake of appearing as beings with low self esteem. Most guys think of the female as a high and mighty queen that should be pleased at all times,so they go as far they can,even borrowing money from friends just to make her happy. If a guy considers himself special,he has his self esteem intact, he is in control of his relationship,he is the man,he knows that his girlfriend is lucky to be with him,just as he is lucky to have her around, when he wants to spend big, he does, when he wants to spend small,he does, he doesn't act wholly according to the dictates of his girlfriend,he has his common sense intact. It's about time guys know that the girl they love is truly lucky to gain their love and trust. A guy should help because he wants to,not because she's compelling you to or because you think,by helping she would love you more, that's a lie. Guys, don't beg for love!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2017
Tell them o

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Actually you are making a lot of sense, but i have to disagree with you on some points.

1. Women are high and mighty queens, now i am talking about those that know their worth. What high and mighty queens need is higher and mightier kings so that can both give to each other, and derive pleasure from eachother. Unfortunately what we see are a lot of pageboys, kings are scarce, so a lot of women make do. Now trying to turn a pageboy to a king is very risky venture and has a high risk of 'stories that touch' syndrome later.

Fantastic, brilliant Ma.Now i have hope for this country. I always sermonize about scarcity of quality men is the backbone of relationship issues...great to see my like mind lay it out beautifully.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by jfleece(m): 11:09am On Jun 29, 2017
mrugooo4444:
Boost your financial Status TODAY!!!
See details below
we dey talk analyze better thing for here, u carry ur two left leg come with ur nairabet scam.. Make I report u to sango.. I hear he has lots of thunder.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by drnoel: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2017
kimbra:
The one that spent 500k on a gf was stupid!.

Spend on her but wisely.

Na u talk this one?
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2017
Pray:
When u asked a girl out first time and she says no, that's the no. Whatever happens after that just take it.
Now this is deep.. A little explanation would do.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by seangy4konji: 11:10am On Jun 29, 2017
that one don mad already na..u know no?
Cholls:
my brothers and sisters what is dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by jfleece(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Spend on her ko. And what do guys get in return?
Only low self esteem broke niggaz feel the need to spend on a lady to impress her.
Guys, listen and listen carefully. If you're not getting sex in return, don't spend 10 kobo.

Spend the money on your loved ones instead.

If they told you " no premarital sex", tell them "no premarital spending" as well. No one gets hurt.

If you're going to spend, make sure you're getting sex else you're a compound fool.
Bros u too get sense, if we were in the same location I for buy u willems and pepper soup....

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2017
How do you describe a king?
Who is a king and who is a pageboy?
Is your bf/spouse a king,if so, why is he a king?
When the human male has no money to give,do you consider him a pageboy?
funmisticqueen pqost=57948789:

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Deadshot(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2017
seangy4konji:
that one don mad already na..u know no?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by SmartyPants(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:

So your thesis is that women are high and mighty queens by default, but men are mostly pageboys. So my question is, what qualities qualify a woman as a "high and mighty queen"? And when you say women that know their worth, what exactly do you feel the worth of a woman is based on?

The chances of you giving me an intelligent answer are less than 1% but i hope.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by pansophist(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2017
It is escapism to solely blame women without introspecting on our features that warranted materialism as their prime motive to date. In as much as I am not excusing materialism, I know that when a man is worthy, by being worthy, I mean that he is well-educated, dresses well, can eloquently articulate his thought intelligently, high personal hygiene (no pot belly and goes to the gym, well-toned), nice teeth and has a career prospect, you will effortlessly meet high quality women that wont need a damn shillings from you. It is about quality, and as the rules of nature implies, likes attract likes.

Only men that has nothing to offer, with a mountainous low self-esteem and the opposite of everything I mentioned before thinks that woman are solely after money. When you have nothing of essence to offer, then its tactful for her to milk your money, until either you finally become smart to leave, or you become broke and she leave. it is that simple. Work on yourself and quality women will come.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by sanpipita(m): 11:14am On Jun 29, 2017
Men are their own problems, they see any girl and first thing they do is to start spending to prop up themselves later they will say these girls are gold diggers, if you dont show them any gold there will be nothing to dig.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by stuffs4me(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:

You must be a cripple or paralysed.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Fpersiee(m): 11:15am On Jun 29, 2017
Rita ...Ndo
rheether:
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2017
Where has this OP speedepitome been? All the while the brainless girls were busy posting trash here. Once in a while you come across a female whose only thing of value isn't their sex organ. This one thinks, is wise and defintely mature and of good morals.

At OP, not saying you're a pastor or holy woman grin wink. Just sayig you're one of the sensible few left.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by pweshboi(m): 11:16am On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:
what else can u offer a man in a relationship apart from sex?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Theflint1(m): 11:17am On Jun 29, 2017
I can't agree any more on this. Attracting ladies with money will only leave both parties hurt eventually. Same applies to women, don't manipulate guys with sex.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2017
Theflint1:
I can't agree any more on this. Attracting ladies with money will only leave both parties hurt eventually. Same applies to women, don't manipulate guys with sex.

Have you ever seen ladies attracted to mehn without money? it's scarce, pretty much scarce

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Christian Wedding Songs To Give Your DJ If You Don't Want Secular Music Played / 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.