Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,727 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. (27191 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2017
Let me answer, for every two poor men i turned down, i turned down five rich men. It is easier to find a poor man with character than a rich man with character. Money is like a pregnancy so hormonal, rich today can be poor tomorrow. A lot a rich guys today are all that glitters not being gold, they still have poverty of the mind.

True the economy has made girls to stop fearing God and start collecting any awoof that comes their way with or without strings.
connectpoint:

You're posturing. While your points are very educative you're seeing it from a lone perspective, now answer this question, have you personally not turned off guys with less than okay finance? How many ladies will give love a chance if not for old age without financial stability? How many? 95% of Nigerian ladies don't even notice the guy without finance / would freeze themself from loving a guy who doesn't have financial worth hence the display by the able guys to make themselves look like the prince in the shiny armor... first females want guys with heavy pocket, so they don down the other guys, then when heavy pocketted guys come, they take money and run like you agreed. it goes back to the saying that ladies don't know what they want. You don't want the poor guys, or not well to do guys, you can't settle with the a bit okay/rich guys, then is it now solely a masculine problem or a problem with the perception and the perspectives of the average Nigerian female. See i've interacted with women across the world, the problem isn't Nigerian guys but Nigerian ladies and the Nigerian economy their moral teacher

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by SmartyPants(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I sense a fixed mindset in you, i will answer your question to the best of my ability, not to impress you or sound intelligent.

There are many qualities that makes a woman a high and mighty queen, a woman who carries herself with dignity, knows that she is responsible for her life and the life of those in her sphere of influence,traits like elegance, class, etiquette, financial independence/responsiblity, a woman who knows what she wants and gets it. A woman with a vision for her life covering all aspects of it be it, physical, emotional, spiritual, financial, mental and so on. The list is endless. One thing you and i will agree on is that you will know a queen when you see one.

As to your second question, the worth of a woman, depends on the woman herself, the way you see and treat yourself determines how others treat you, if queen elizabeth woke up one day and looked in the mirror and saw herself as a hoe everyday, oh boy forget the fact that she is seventy something, people will start to treat her as a hoe and vice versa.

People are not goods and services, that you can get in the market at a certain value, the goods and sevices themselves dont have a say in their value.
Each person determines his value.

I forgot to add in my previous post that the same way we have page boys is the same way we have scullery maids, what i said concerning pageboys also applies to them. Have a lovely day

Alright, this is sound. I'm sorry if i cam across as a bit rude earlier. You sounded like you were saying all women are automatically what you would call queens.

At the end of the day i must still disagree with you on the point that there are more "queens" than "kings".

If you look all around, the number of responsible men who are out there laboring to make something out of themselves and their lives is more than the number of women doing the same. Most women who we see as being decent are just those who are somewhat homely and fit for marriage but still lack the drive to do anything for themselves.

A roughly proportionate amount of men and women graduate school but there are disproportionately more male entrepreneurs than there are female entrepreneurs. Most men are held up to an exacting and unreasonable standard.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:

from your comment you're talking from head knowledge and have never dated, i can see from my end.. the reality is far from what you think..
still coming up in the game though
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Gerrard59:

EOD.

However, it is important to note that women love money (not theirs) to spent on them. It is nature and simple psychology.
I don't, be careful with generalisations. I become very wary when a man is willing to throw money around. This even extends to the airtime he might wanna claim he used to call me. Surprisingly, they say I am proud. undecided

That has made be believe, some men, if not most men actually believe money is the only way to show love.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
superNOVA1995:
still coming up in the game though

Let yourself grow, don't enter relationship with a bias mind...the world is far changing the younger generation are becoming more enlightened and i have hope your generation will get it right
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
I am no feminist
Mcowubaba:

Lwkmd.
Women are high and mighty queens grin grin grin
Kings are scarce.
I guess you're living in a fantasy world..

All you misguided Feminist, you deliberately did not address the fact that the Girls left the men, after the spent so much on them, u just started blaming men for everything bad in your life, and started labeling them page boys...

Leaving out the multitude of hoes, gold diggers and sex objects in the female populace

What's your definition of a man being a King undecided
The write up says a man spent 500K for a girl, something I strongly believe her Father couldn't afford, shouldn't such a man be accorded respect..

Anyways, Na for people wey dey patronize Nigerian girls market.
Majority of una are not worth it. Only 3% which includes our lovely Mothers
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by missyadorable(f): 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2017
Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship is scam

Either the boy scams the girl or girl scams boy or Both.

As a guy,you want to sleep with a lady you are not married to,Thats why you start spending on her to entice her.

As a lady,a man who your family don't know,who hasn't paid your bride price wants to keep you to satisfy his sexual needs in the name of relationsip,dating and love(indeed)!

Until you practise No sex before marriage,guys will continue to spend money on ladies.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Let me answer, for every two poor men i turned down, i turned down five rich men. It is easier to find a poor man with character than a rich man with character. Money is like a pregnancy so hormonal, rich today can be poor tomorrow. A lot a rich guys today are all that glitters not being gold, they still have poverty of the mind.

True the economy has made girls to stop fearing God and start collecting any awoof that comes their way with or without strings.
I love this coming from a lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:

Funmi, i concur but fear God oh.. for every 2 poor men ke... abi you've dumped 20 for every single rich guy... are u sure your numerical keys are intact?
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:

Let yourself grow, don't enter relationship with a bias mind...the world is far changing the younger generation are becoming more enlightened and i have hope your generation will get it right
Thanks man
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2017
So i impressed you, wow, true, i will not blame anyone for what you said you are right, but how many women are trained with the mentality to take charge of their lives. Men are naturally expected to fend for themselves so it sounds easier.

Not many women want to take that bold step and kick fear aside, it is easier to depend on men.
SmartyPants:

Alright, this is sound. I'm sorry if i cam across as a bit rude earlier. You sounded like you were saying all women are automatically what you would call queens.

At the end of the day i must still disagree with you on the point that there are more "queens" than "kings".

If you look all around, the number of responsible men who are out there laboring to make something out of themselves and their lives is more than the number of women doing the same. Most women who we see as being decent are just those who are somewhat homely and fit for marriage but still lack the drive to do anything for themselves.

A roughly proportionate amount of men and women graduate school but there are disproportionately more male entrepreneurs than there are female entrepreneurs. Most men are held up to an exacting and unreasonable standard.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2017
No i actually turned down 3 poor men and at least nine rich men, their flaws in character easily give them away.
connectpoint:

Funmi, i concur but fear God oh.. for every 2 poor men ke... abi you've dumped 20 for every single rich guy... are u sure your numerical keys are intact?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
No i actually turned down 3 poor men and at least nine rich men, their flaws in character easily give them away.

Oshe..Poor men is another rut in Nigeria.. after corruption poor mentality is the next big thing as many men would not believe their lives is their product of their terrible upbringing and through the ages, they didn't notice their flaws to correct it.. e go better
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2017
E go better o
connectpoint:

Oshe..Poor men is another rut in Nigeria.. after corruption poor mentality is the next big thing as many men would not believe their lives is their product of their terrible upbringing and through the ages, they didn't notice their flaws to correct it.. e go better
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by patrickkkk: 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:

The sense of entitlement ish is one of the problems I have with ladies and sadly guys help in enforcing that mentality. A guy breaks up with a girl and the next thing you hear is 'he used me'. Someone on this thread already said the guy should be able to take care of her while she does what? probably, Nothing.
Now I know guys have their own problems which is not what I'm addressing now, this is me talking from a guy's angle.

GOD BLESS UUUUU!!!
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by judgedredd22(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2017
Cutehector:
Watelse entices women?

your answer...

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by judgedredd22(m): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
I am no feminist

so... you are royalty?

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 1:12pm On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:

If it is not saving a life or medical bills i don;t give female money...my mind on this won't change too easily.. if love is there, then money aint an issue..but i feel money should be taken off the table in relationships in Nigerian settings..many femals are carried away and many times miss the good guys and settle for " the evans of this world " because of ojukokoro
You just summarized everything.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2017
Yep
judgedredd22:

so... you are royalty?
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by SmartyPants(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
So i impressed you, wow, true, i will not blame anyone for what you said you are right, but how many women are trained with the mentality to take charge of their lives. Men are naturally expected to fend for themselves so it sounds easier.

Not many women want to take that bold step and kick fear aside, it is easier to depend on men.

You made a lot of sense and i admire your outlook on life.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by dipznano: 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:
You need to show me say you fit take care of me

Na so... but do u believe in contributing a quota?
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by judgedredd22(m): 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2017
SPEEDEPITOME:
I hate to hear stories of guys falling victims. shine your eyes and make sure money is not your only 'weapon'.

i like tha fact that you've got wisdom... that is a lovely attribute for a young lady! cool

and you've got a nice physique as well... you work out?
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by judgedredd22(m): 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Yep

since when, and by whose/what standard?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
They are too old to have NOT figured that out... I was expecting something like 24 - 28.

SPEEDEPITOME:

30-35

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2017
Thanks
SmartyPants:

You made a lot of sense and i admire your outlook on life.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2017
Since i was born and by my standards
judgedredd22:

since when, and by whose/what standard?
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by judgedredd22(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2017
connectpoint:

Fantastic, brilliant Ma.Now i have hope for this country. I always sermonize about scarcity of quality men is the backbone of relationship issues...great to see my like mind lay it out beautifully.

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by luminouz(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2017
rheether:
You need to show me say you fit take care of me
Well I don't have money!!! Don't u have too
Take care of urself then Niko!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2017
I hope by weapon you dont mean sex, cos i will need something to keep me after menopause if you get my drift.
SPEEDEPITOME:
I hate to hear stories of guys falling victims. shine your eyes and make sure money is not your only 'weapon'.
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=57952933][/quote]

lol guy.. grin
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2017
luminouz:

Well I don't have money!!! Don't u have too
Take care of urself then Niko!!
'

lol..rolling on d floor
Re: Guys, Stop Enticing Ladies With Money. by judgedredd22(m): 1:29pm On Jun 29, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Since i was born and by my standards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

28-Year-Old Japanese Man Marries A Pillow! / 15 Tips On Talking To Women And Attracting Them / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.